Phoebe, the Hammerzon

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Propz
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
I was able to kill him finally 8-) Now for the seal of frost and wizardy... no clue what to do here..
Tanin
Pit Knight
117 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Propz wrote:I was able to kill him finally 8-) Now for the seal of frost and wizardy... no clue what to do here..


You need elemental damage. For Wizardry you need Magic damage.
Diesel11
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
why only 1 point in Hammer of Zerae skill and you max Thundercrack ?
User avatar
Crash
Talic
6620 | 284
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Diesel11 wrote:why only 1 point in Hammer of Zerae skill and you max Thundercrack ?


Addressed on earlier pages. Thundercrack max is for the synergy to Asterism (bonus defense), and there's no need for more than 1 point in hammer. It does plenty of damage on its own and more points only scales the lightning damage a little bit. This guide focuses on the physical part.
rip_void
Imp
5 | 0
I am grateful for this guide.
However, it is a bit dissatisfied that there is no MF option.
Since it is not a build that can go up to the endgame, it is good to introduce high-end equipment but it feels less beneficial.
I use Wolverine Skin instead of Skin of Kabraxis which is to be called BIS, i use Chargebreaker instead of Danmaku to raise MF, and
i use Legion instead of battlemaiden.

I used end game gear but I did not understand the difference so much as I mainly use Hammer of zarae skill on solo.
I am sorry for the noob opinion.
User avatar
Crash
Talic
6620 | 284
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
your post confused me.

why you would use legion over battlemaiden if you have the option is just silly. battlemaiden is far superior. if you want magic find, get
Hratli's Craft
Hratli's Craft
Ring Mail (Sacred)

Defense: (6628 - 7311) to (7292 - 8043)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength:
307
Item Level: 105
+1 to All Skills
25% Cast Speed
50% Hit Recovery
+(41 to 50)% to Summoned Minion Life
+(172 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
+75 to Dexterity
Physical Resist 10%
40% Magic Find
Requirements -40%
Repairs 1 Durability in 25 Seconds
Socketed (6)
because you get cast rate, dex, phys resist, and magic find. way easier to find than wolverine skin, plus overall makes more sense with the build. chargebreaker is fine, danmaku is just better, not a big issue there. If you just want 16% more mf from 2 more turquoise, that's fine. not a huge difference. My amazon sits at about 230-240ish magic find just by using the gear listed, but hratli armor instead of skin of kabraxis. (also still using tu spangenhelm + heavy boots, so I have more MO space). don't need 10000000000 magic find to be an efficient farmer. the best effective range without sacrificing kill speed and survivability for this character is around 250ish.

you can play however you want, there's no "right way"
rip_void
Imp
5 | 0
Thank you for the reply.

Since I just played the game for the first time a month ago, I often do not know.
I will try to write after I check it a little more.

I am interested in attitude to answer even beginners. Thank you.

add:
my farm place is FAUZTINVILLE,BremmTown,DUNCRAIG only and full charm completed.
So i'm using Perfect Amethyst and Ix Rune. I need max block so i used legion and MF MO.not need max resist maybe.
maybe If you look at my equipment, I think that there are many places to correct just as the guide creator sees it.
vychodnarrr
Destroyer
7 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
rip_void wrote:Thank you for the reply.

Since I just played the game for the first time a month ago, I often do not know.
I will try to write after I check it a little more.

I am interested in attitude to answer even beginners. Thank you.

add:
my farm place is FAUZTINVILLE,BremmTown,DUNCRAIG only and full charm completed.
So i'm using Perfect Amethyst and Ix Rune. I need max block so i used legion and MF MO.not need max resist maybe.
maybe If you look at my equipment, I think that there are many places to correct just as the guide creator sees it.


Im using Modified build with lilith temptation 100% mf belt, and Crafted abandoned boots & Honorific gloves & Royal circlet, with hratli craft im at 411 MF, with 27k dmg buffed, for 1p game its plenty of dmg, in p8 however I need to swith to skin of kabraxis
Image
rip_void
Imp
5 | 0
ty for infomation!

I want to erase the writing so it's embarrassing, so do not mind it.
btw i envy your gear.
User avatar
Demonlord
Azure Drake
172 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
vychodnarrr wrote:
rip_void wrote:Thank you for the reply.

Since I just played the game for the first time a month ago, I often do not know.
I will try to write after I check it a little more.

I am interested in attitude to answer even beginners. Thank you.

add:
my farm place is FAUZTINVILLE,BremmTown,DUNCRAIG only and full charm completed.
So i'm using Perfect Amethyst and Ix Rune. I need max block so i used legion and MF MO.not need max resist maybe.
maybe If you look at my equipment, I think that there are many places to correct just as the guide creator sees it.


Im using Modified build with lilith temptation 100% mf belt, and Crafted abandoned boots & Honorific gloves & Royal circlet, with hratli craft im at 411 MF, with 27k dmg buffed, for 1p game its plenty of dmg, in p8 however I need to swith to skin of kabraxis
Image


Ive been talking to several Streamers and others who know this game mechanically much more than i.. and the general theory on MF is up to 250-300 or so is about ALL you want UNLESS!!!!... you otherwise push to 600+. Reason for this ive been told is rounding or something to the effect of MF having similar Breakpoints like casting or attacking ect. And once you hit about 250-300 anything beyond that up until 600 or more will have no noticeable difference in drops. However once you break that 600 mark its like the MF goes absolutely retarded. This is also something is apparently heavily debated. and has been for a very long time. At the same time though in order for me to hit that 600 mark.. You will have to gimp the build to the point it could only "Efficiently Clear" Dunc and K3K.. Not worth it imo. Keep in mind one of the big draws to this class is movement speed.. Meaning this build is suppose to be capable of "Fast" Clearing. And gimping that part too much seems counter productive to me anyway.

In my personal opinion this probably isn't the best class/spec anyway. I think you would be better off sticking to the 250-300 mark and keeping all your OP shit that makes the build what it is to start with and just go fast instead. If you want extreme MF build i think there are other specs out there better suited for that stuff where you can realistically stack that much MF and still keep whatever it is that makes that build smash. Especially seeing as how no matter what you wont be swapping your Weapon or Shield to get this massive MF either not on this build not without giving up WAY too much and slowing down the build to the point the MF hurts more than it helps. Other builds can get MF on their weapon/shield and still keep their shit for example. Something we can Never realistically do.

Do keep in mind this is the opinion of a solo player. Ive leveled and did everything ive accomplished on this build completely solo. No twink, no carry, no services.. if i dont have it its simply because ive not completed it yet on my own.. if i do have it its because i completed it completely on my own. You mention 8P games and such so i figured i should throw that out there.. since this could possibly make some difference possibly..