EksZonDe - Magic Missiles Amazon

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
katak
Destroyer
7 | 0
Hey eksode, thanks for making this guide, been watching your stream lately and I gotta say i'm very impressed with what i'm seeing.

I got some questions regarding the build though :

1) What are you looking for in jewel/gems/runes in gear ?

2) Leveling is pretty rough, i'm out of mana after a few cast and doing almost zero damage outside of Bloodlust. I'm using the TUs you mentioned. I'm pretty sure this isnt an issue at higher level but I can't really get a carry since i'm not playing realm (400ms ping here). Any advice for a smoother experience ?

3) Does Nih works on innate skills ? if so x5 would mean 100% uptime right ?

Cheers!
demonshalo
Monkey King
274 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Eadan wrote:I am playing a magic missile amazon and having problem with staying alive at level 120. I guess The Collector will increse both my damage and survivabilty immensely but should I try to farm for great runes with another character?

Also how much magic missile skill level do you get if you use Oris' Herald RW?

If you have problem staying alive then that is most likely a function of your positioning, not summoning at the right time and perhaps even lack of damage. Try practicing on staying at longer range as this skill really requires you to mind your range more than most others.

As for Oris, I tried it for a long time and I was not impressed. It is a super good RW if you want to tank up but in terms of damage, crafts are way better. Magic Missile levels are capped at 3 if you use Oris RW on amazon. Otherwise it would be too OP.
demonshalo
Monkey King
274 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Manu300000 wrote:Nice written guide mate.
was actually good for me that i started sigma with bloodzon build, your stream helped me out sometimes!

For those of you who want to see it live in action, feel free to stop by my stream and ask any questions you might have.

OUTDATED info :mrgreen:

also i would recommend placing 1 point in lava pit. So you can farm the annoying magic absorb Umbaru spirits in teganze without 15k magic missiles dmg

Good point. I will add that note about lava pit. I used to do Teganze with Lava pit last season for dealing with immunities. I guess I am just too excited about immunity removal that I completely forgot that absorbs are still annoying as shit XD

Also thanks for hanging around. Been fun chit chatting on le strim!
demonshalo
Monkey King
274 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
katak wrote:Hey eksode, thanks for making this guide, been watching your stream lately and I gotta say i'm very impressed with what i'm seeing.

I got some questions regarding the build though :

1) What are you looking for in jewel/gems/runes in gear ?

2) Leveling is pretty rough, i'm out of mana after a few cast and doing almost zero damage outside of Bloodlust. I'm using the TUs you mentioned. I'm pretty sure this isnt an issue at higher level but I can't really get a carry since i'm not playing realm (400ms ping here). Any advice for a smoother experience ?

3) Does Nih works on innate skills ? if so x5 would mean 100% uptime right ?

Cheers!

Hey there!

Glad you´re enjoying the content good sir :D

1) Jewels depend on your objective. If you don´t want to level up to 140 or 150, exp at that point is not a real concern of yours. If so is the case then MF (Tir crafted) or Spell damage (Zod crafted) are your two options. I myself currently use MF/Exp jewels that I crafted by re-rolling a lot of jewels using Tir until I got both MF and Exp mods. Took a long time to get those.

2) Mana issues are pretty common in the early game. My guess is that you are using TU4 gears which means that the str and dex requirement is too high hence you put all your stats there instead of energy. Try scaling back on your items to TU3 and put the stat points into Energy instead. The difference is going to be massive. Additionally, once you have ~1k energy, your mana problems will disappear. The only thing you need to do asap is MO your rings and amy with mana regeneration. That will basically make you run around with permanent mana potion activated. As for your carrying question, you don´t need a carry, you are the one carrying! just get some more energy and mana regen and life will be completely different. #believe

3) No sir it does not. If you really want to have Blood Fury activation be permanent, then try to maintain hp levels below 66%. That will keep you in permanent Blood Fury state. There is also a Blood Fury oSkill that you can get from crafting shield/helm so you might want to mess around with that and see if it´s something you can use. But in short, the 10 sec CD difference is not so bad as it forces you to play more economically and think things through before rushing in

Skål!
undinus
Stone Warrior
30 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
FINALLY!! :-D
xMudkips
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
Was just posting about mana issues, but thankfully I saw your post above about it. Might have to scale back my uniques for a while. XD
abbdot1
Fallen
1 | 0
thx,i love bloodzon
skrig
Balrog
128 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
If one has problems w/ getting shagged, get Vith RW in a setzschild (6 sockets, sacred if need defense) with 1-2 -10% req jewels, golden grills are glittering with fat and it smears everything around. They don't need to be re-casted too often.

There are not much good options for shields, top crafted shield is pretty hard to make, and %phys reduction seems to be removed from affix pool.

Of course this variant is best suited for SoV choice.
Eadan
Stygian Watcher
44 | 0
skrig wrote:If one has problems w/ getting shagged, get Vith RW in a setzschild (6 sockets, sacred if need defense) with 1-2 -10% req jewels, golden grills are glittering with fat and it smears everything around. They don't need to be re-casted too often.

There are not much good options for shields, top crafted shield is pretty hard to make, and %phys reduction seems to be removed from affix pool.

How much damage reduction does their aura have?
skrig
Balrog
128 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Eadan wrote:
skrig wrote:If one has problems w/ getting shagged, get Vith RW in a setzschild (6 sockets, sacred if need defense) with 1-2 -10% req jewels, golden grills are glittering with fat and it smears everything around. They don't need to be re-casted too often.

How much damage reduction does their aura have?

At slvl 39 it gives 47% ele res, 18% phys res.