EksZonDe - Magic Missiles Amazon

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
demonshalo
Monkey King
274 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Tomsn90 wrote:downloaded it, but the next problem i have is i don't know how i can set it to show me sacred items of any quality (white, grey....), any quick suggestions?

Go into the notifier page and add a line at the bottom that says:

sacred

and that´s it. Alternatively if you want it to show sacred you can do:

sacred rare

if you want it to show a specific item as sacred rare such as light plate you can do:

"Light Plate" sacred rare
demonshalo
Monkey King
274 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
darkstorm wrote:i heard it doesn't work in MXL:S :scratch:

Just like Gravetalon, it just works!
Glow-Worm
Bone Archer
76 | 3
Great guide!

One thing that I recommend doing is using the Pollice Verso gloves for the mana on kill for early game.
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I am liking this build. Carried everyone through all acts so far and everybody stole the TU's and never thanked me. It's the MMzon way of life I guess :P

What I am missing in the guide is: what to put in the sockets? I'm running with empty sockets and have a few unique jewels that give spell dmg but besides that, I am not so sure. Vit gems are a nono, I did do spell dmg MO's but the sockets are still a little mystery to me :)
demonshalo
Monkey King
274 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Glow-Worm wrote:Great guide!

One thing that I recommend doing is using the Pollice Verso gloves for the mana on kill for early game.

Cheers man!

That certainly is possible. Although I generally recommend staying away from str heavy gear early game as you need those stat points in energy. But it could certainly work!
demonshalo
Monkey King
274 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Muilpeer wrote:I am liking this build. Carried everyone through all acts so far and everybody stole the TU's and never thanked me. It's the MMzon way of life I guess :P

What I am missing in the guide is: what to put in the sockets? I'm running with empty sockets and have a few unique jewels that give spell dmg but besides that, I am not so sure. Vit gems are a nono, I did do spell dmg MO's but the sockets are still a little mystery to me :)

Haha that is indeed the MMZon´s way of life :( #feelsbadman

You should add Topazes in your armor sockets and Rubies in your weapon. Shield is up to you, either diamonds or stuff that gives you res.

Topazes will give you energy + hp from paragon so they are the best hands down!

Edit: Also added a note about this in the gear section! thanks :D
RandomOnions
Sand Maggot
1148 | 50
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
There is no need to use purify in the void, and it takes maybe 15-20 minutes to do and isn't frustrating once you get the hang of it (except for dying to desync but that's every lockout uber)

viz-jun isn't hard at all if you get some dr% which spawns on both amazon only items and general items. With paragon you can reach the boss quite easy.

Why would you use elementals for kabraxis in the first place? :coolstorybob:

Could go on forever but yeah, it's a gear list. Not a guide.
velislav87
Destroyer
6 | 0
I'm new to median. If you can pump up the description of items i will appriciate it , otherwise its very hard to understand for new people :)
demonshalo
Monkey King
274 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
RandomOnions wrote:There is no need to use purify in the void, and it takes maybe 15-20 minutes to do and isn't frustrating once you get the hang of it

If the void isn´t frustrating for you with Mendeln face diving into his death right out of nowhere then you and I have different definitions of frustrating. Also the fight itself makes 0 sense lore wise and worst of all I just dont get the love people have for the immunity mechanics in the game. People can talk shit all they want about how "it´s a positioning check" or "it´s a patience meter" or whatever but lets be honest... it´s bad fight design. The whole purify/immunity thing is. And now the level lock on top... yea nope!

RandomOnions wrote:viz-jun isn't hard at all if you get some dr% which spawns on both amazon only items and general items. With paragon you can reach the boss quite easy.

What you are describing is not how MMzon works due to the required cast range of the missiles especially since the Sigma resolution change. Doing this as MMzon requires serious investment, patience and skill. 50% DR and 30k hp was not close to enough because of the MM interaction "bug". It would be possible to reach the boss yes but you´d need massive amounts of luck to do it with your regular gear which is not a strategy.

RandomOnions wrote:Why would you use elementals for kabraxis in the first place? :coolstorybob:

who said that I am? O_o

RandomOnions wrote:Could go on forever but yeah, it's a gear list. Not a guide.

Well thank you for your incorrect input <3
RandomOnions
Sand Maggot
1148 | 50
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Might as well mention you shouldn't use fortress for laz? It's so obvious and just useless information that you shouldn't use minions.

Some top tier guide here honestly. Laz isn't meant to frustrate you, it's just a hard uber. The hardest some would argue now with the timelock. The witch isn't even a hard uber now when you don't need OW. Use Lo bow for slow with barrage or wyrmshot on switch and just aim purify while using potions. There, I explained how you do with as bloodzon.

The yshari part had me laughing, don't write anything if it isn't going to help anyone, it's a guide not general channel on discord.

And what did I describe on MMzon that is relevant to your castrange? You are not supposed to farm your way to a vizjun charm, you apply the same tactic as ureh, you run with pots and stack DR.

It's called feedback, it being incorrect is simply an opinion, an opinion given by the person getting feedback. Weird right?

:coolstorybob: