EksZonDe - Magic Missiles Amazon

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Avaloc9
Imp
5 | 0
is full red vex set viable option?
demonshalo
Monkey King
274 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
cmurarka77 wrote:Can you get around 15k damage output from TUs and runeword gears? I have had extremely bad luck. No relevant SUs or set items.

The dmg output you see in the character screen is per bolt. And yes it is possible but you need a lot of charms. In your case, aim for 8.5k in the character screen with TUs and you should be fine.
demonshalo
Monkey King
274 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
tjd2018 wrote:Thanks for that, 15k seems a way off at the moment, but in fairness i still am using only the T4 uniques with shrine crafted gloves and am only reaching the 5-7k mark.

Will keep pushing though the build is so much fun to play.

Use TU3 armor and shield, that will give you more points to dump into energy = more dmg and less mana issues
demonshalo
Monkey King
274 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
mortimer_85 wrote:I am running a mm zon on SP with SoV. Mostly TU 4 gear on lvl 121 with only 3 lvl 120 charms (demonsbane, Quov Tsin, and upgraded CFM). Only lucky find was
Spire of Kehjan
Spire of Kehjan
War Staff (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: 63 to 69
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity:
Item Level: 105
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.15 per Dexterity)%
+(8 to 10) to All Skills
+(101 to 150) Spell Focus
20% Cast Speed
+50% Damage to Undead
(25 to 50)% to All Attributes
+250 Life Regenerated per Second
Elemental Resists +(30 to 40)%
+(201 to 250) Life after each Kill
250% Damage Reflected
Requirements -40%
Socketed (6)
what boosts my damage quite a bit. No sigs eaten dex and str for gear and rest energy for boosting Synergy. Not even crafted any Zod jewels with EF on it.

atm buffed 9-11k but with proper jewelcrafting this could go up to 13 or 14 k. With 11 k I did not heal but did not damage the magic umbarus either.
So with some proper investment in jewelcrafting and glas canon build (all possible points in Energy) you should be able to reach 14-15k with TU4, Rws and some mediocre crafts.

Running SoV is mandatory for reaching those damage numbers. Maybe I will compile a TU4 + RW setup and test it next week.

I reached 9-10k dmg without SoV. Only requirement is sigs and decent roll on charms.
demonshalo
Monkey King
274 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
tjd2018 wrote:I respected into using SoV instead of paragon, have not sorted jewels or nothing out yet but with 9-12k damage when buffed i can kill the regular absorb magic ones but not the champions still, so yes i would agree it appears around the 15k mark is where you need to be

Depending on your positioning with the skill (as incorrect positioning can lead to misses), you can do champs at around 12.5-13k IIRC
demonshalo
Monkey King
274 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Avaloc9 wrote:is full red vex set viable option?

It is but TU4 setup is better so it isnt worth it for you
demonshalo
Monkey King
274 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Added Frequently Asked Questions Section
demonshalo
Monkey King
274 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
RandomOnions wrote:Alright then. Some proper feedback on the guide huh? Alright then.

Gear section and introduction:

Well explained, including breakpoints etc and adding the survivability does help for players just starting to play bloodzon so credit for that. Good start specially with a video.
Linking your twitch is a good as you could add a command in the stream linking directly to the guide as well unless you havn't already. Nothing else really.

Skill section is good and I like that you took your time to explain TU's, crafts etc in the end of it including special mentions like the collector.

The uber section:

Adding stuff like "walk in and kill" looks very lazy and isn't really appliable for most of the stuff. Simply adding basic information like what to look out for really helps even if the uber itself is easy. The people reading guides needs all the help they can get.
Even on things like infernal machine you could add monsters to look out for etc, not 100% needed but good information for new players.

Special mentions:

LoB: Might be good to include a line or two that fire resistance is needed and that you need to avoid the death proc of the blood golems.

BPR: While he is easier now with the removal of 1show cowrush it's still not as braindead as you say for new players.

Heart of sin: Fire resistance is needed, people ask for help with azmo all the time on stronger builds.

Hell baal: It's really not just walk in and kill, end of story. Worth mentioning that he manadrains so getting manapots is a good idea and avoid summons.

Triune: Not an easy uber for starters, it gets easy once you learn how to control the AI of lucion. Add in this IX bow runeword on switch for dominate oskill (longer duration charm). No need to respec for this.

Yshari: It's really not anything useful in what you wrote in regards of helping out which is what a guide is for. It takes some time sure but is that vital information? Include what kind of damage the bosses/mini bosses do and include special mentions for each area and add a link to the map at least.

Uldyssian: While it isn't too hard but mostly tedious if you know what you are doing, this isn't the case for 90% of players. It should be in hard ubers.

Viz-jun: Stack dr, get as much life as possible and respecing to pounce simply for the passive and mobility (yes I said respecing, it's a part of median and optimizing for ubers is a must unless you got huge patience, if you don't that's fine but it does make it a lot easier.

The void: Really this piece of text is just unnecessary. Explain that you have to collect the scrolls from each monster and give a basic line or two what each boss does and maybe even include a link to the map.

Laz: Super hard uber and almost undoable for new players so it's hard to give advice, there is however videos of people killing him with amazon so it might be worth linking them at least and explain some goals that you might want to reach, such as maxblock or close to it and 110k ar for 94-95% chance to hit. And that you need 25% slow.

Generally not a bad guide regarding everything but the ubers as they could be explained so much more. Good start but could use improvement to help players that are new to class/build.

btw, I haven´t forgotten about this. I wanted to film a tiny video for each uber but looks like getting around to doing that is much bigger of a hassle than I thought :P
RandomOnions
Sand Maggot
1148 | 50
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Haha yeah it would take some time. But no skipping void then!
Proxallity
Imp
5 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Solar Scion SSU Scepter gives plus (8-9) Amazon skill levels. Nice addition to the build.