EksZonDe - Magic Missiles Amazon

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Eadan
Stygian Watcher
44 | 0
How about amulets with ctc Doom?
Tomsn90
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
hi,
I was wondering, how come you have a notifications about items dropped in the left upper corner?
lordalexander74
Bone Archer
77 | 0
D2stats reader, found in the offline tools.
https://www.median-xl.com/tools.php

By default, filters out most junk items and notifies you when useful things drop

Liking this character so far... mana regen isn't an issue once you put some regen orbs on jewelry. Resistances are low, been putting a few orbs on rings/ammys. Mephisto's abyss still hurts a lot, despite having maxed cold res. And oneshots my minions and merc, guess they're only useful as distractions.

Been slowly going through A4, dropping elementals in front of my zon while picking off mobs at a reasonably safe distance. Bloodlust on CD, or whenever I see large groups. I don't like playing with lower health, i'll have to see how this build plays in later difficulties.

Also I have nearly a dozen extra skill points, following your guide. I'm guessing they're waiting for those +max skills charms...
Wods666
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
lordalexander74 wrote:D2stats reader, found in the offline tools.
https://www.median-xl.com/tools.php

By default, filters out most junk items and notifies you when useful things drop

Liking this character so far... mana regen isn't an issue once you put some regen orbs on jewelry. Resistances are low, been putting a few orbs on rings/ammys. Mephisto's abyss still hurts a lot, despite having maxed cold res. And oneshots my minions and merc, guess they're only useful as distractions.

Been slowly going through A4, dropping elementals in front of my zon while picking off mobs at a reasonably safe distance. Bloodlust on CD, or whenever I see large groups. I don't like playing with lower health, i'll have to see how this build plays in later difficulties.

Also I have nearly a dozen extra skill points, following your guide. I'm guessing they're waiting for those +max skills charms...

How to install the D2stats. On github there are only the files but i dont see any readme file. Do I only download the exe and run it or what wlse needs to be done? Thanks!
demonshalo
Monkey King
274 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Eadan wrote:How about amulets with ctc Doom?

not something you need or work. Use Viz as it is just too strong
demonshalo
Monkey King
274 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Tomsn90 wrote:hi,
I was wondering, how come you have a notifications about items dropped in the left upper corner?

it is called D2stats Reader and you can download it here: https://www.median-xl.com/tools.php
Tomsn90
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
downloaded it, but the next problem i have is i don't know how i can set it to show me sacred items of any quality (white, grey....), any quick suggestions?
darkstorm
Core Lord
384 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
i heard it doesn't work in MXL:S :scratch:
Tomsn90
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
i don't know, im playing like one month so im new to all this, all i can say is it shows me TU and Sacred Uniques, shrines and MO
but not the sacred items neither blue or white or rare
Cromi38
Stone Warrior
34 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Tomsn90 wrote:i don't know, im playing like one month so im new to all this, all i can say is it shows me TU and Sacred Uniques, shrines and MO
but not the sacred items neither blue or white or rare

By default all sacred items besides uniques are hidden. In later difficulties they drop at such high rates it would just clutter the screen. If you want specific sacred drops you’ll have to insert them manually. Look at the help section on D2stats or look up a specific guide for it. It is too much to explain here, this is just a guide for the amazon.