EksZonDe - Magic Missiles Amazon

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
demonshalo
Monkey King
274 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
RandomOnions wrote:Image
Might as well mention you shouldn't use fortress for laz? It's so obvious and just useless information that you shouldn't use minions.

It´s obvious that you don´t get what the purpose of a guide is. This isn´t for you who "knows it all". I get asked about this daily that´s why I added it. Don´t be arrogant as to assume that things are just "obvious" to everyone as they are to you. The level of arrogance is actually appalling.

Some top tier guide here honestly. Laz isn't meant to frustrate you, it's just a hard uber. The hardest some would argue now with the timelock. The witch isn't even a hard uber now when you don't need OW. Use Lo bow for slow with barrage or wyrmshot on switch and just aim purify while using potions. There, I explained how you do with as bloodzon.

Fair enough. I should have done better there. Point taken. However, I see this confusion constantly. Hard and annoying are different things. Yet these are clearly mixed up in Median´s late game design. In my opinion, what you call hard is a joke. It isn´t hard for shit, it´s frustrating. You want hard? Try Hardcore. And the fact that there ever was OW requirement goes to show that all of it was poorly thought out from the start. So your argument is self-detonating and have no merit. The end-game design is flawed no matter how you slice it.

Also, Use Lo bow for slow with barrage or wyrmshot: You heard it here first folks, RandomOnion thinks wyrmshot is a bloodzon skill. Hmmm :thinkingcap:

Ooh right I forgot, the game is designed around respec and lazy balancing. Have a problem? respec into a different build. Game has broken quest? Dont worry, pick Barb lawl. Why is this then called a bloodzon guide then instead of just zon guide? I have no idea. Clearly a Role Playing game is meant to be played as a Non-Role Playing game. Go figure...

The yshari part had me laughing, don't write anything if it isn't going to help anyone, it's a guide not general channel on discord.

And what did I describe on MMzon that is relevant to your castrange? You are not supposed to farm your way to a vizjun charm, you apply the same tactic as ureh, you run with pots and stack DR.

It's called feedback, it being incorrect is simply an opinion, an opinion given by the person getting feedback. Weird right?

:coolstorybob:

Your so called feedback had me laughing too because you gave no feedback. You didnt say "Please Replace X by Y" or "I would suggest adding Z". Instead you went on to say: "X isnt needed because it´s obvious", "Wyrmshot bloodzon", "just stack DR lawl", "this is a joke and I know it all". My question is, if you know all the answers, why are you even reading a guide? :D

This is not feedback. It´s a bunch of e-penis enlarging statements that provide 0 utility. If you think stacking DR or switching to Wyrmshot is the solution to MMzon issues then you don´t know enough about the character to make an informed feedback post. Besides, claiming that Viz and Ureh tactics are the same when running MMzon is just an outright baffling statement. Just shows that you are not the right person to provide constructive feedback for this build.

That said though, thank you for taking the time to reply!
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
demonshalo wrote:
Muilpeer wrote:I am liking this build. Carried everyone through all acts so far and everybody stole the TU's and never thanked me. It's the MMzon way of life I guess :P

What I am missing in the guide is: what to put in the sockets? I'm running with empty sockets and have a few unique jewels that give spell dmg but besides that, I am not so sure. Vit gems are a nono, I did do spell dmg MO's but the sockets are still a little mystery to me :)

Edit: Also added a note about this in the gear section! thanks :D

Thanks, nice to hear you added a section! :)
joeylep
Skeleton
3 | 0
Goodjob !

I was looking for a charactere with huge dps and still tanky ! you gave it to me.

Then I was looking for a SKILL/STATS/GEAR Guide. You gave it to me.

Thank you alot ! man.

Let RandomOnions talk alone. Most people here just want a beginner guide. I'm pretty happy with everything you wrote.
Helped me alot.
demonshalo
Monkey King
274 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
joeylep wrote:Goodjob !

I was looking for a charactere with huge dps and still tanky ! you gave it to me.

Then I was looking for a SKILL/STATS/GEAR Guide. You gave it to me.

Thank you alot ! man.

Let RandomOnions talk alone. Most people here just want a beginner guide. I'm pretty happy with everything you wrote.
Helped me alot.

Thanks for the kind words. Let me know if there is anything else you need me to add to the guide or if you have any questions that needs answering!
peilis
Thunder Beetle
56 | 3
Insanely good video. That is probably the second most helpful thing apart documentation for new players.
YummyTaters
Dark Huntress
13 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Loving this build! Thanks for posting. Haven't really played Median to the higher levels since SE days (damn I feel old) so thanks for putting up the video and explaining all sorts of stuff.

So far I have the starter T4 uniques with magic damage MOs you recommend, and I have gathered all the charms up to and including level 115s. So far I haven't found any Enchanted shrines so I feel I've plateaued on gear for now. Only exception are rings and amulets, I haven't really gotten any good ones. Any suggestions on jewelry?

Also, Torajan and K3BA should be where I am farming until I hit level 20?
RandomOnions
Sand Maggot
1148 | 50
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Go to laz with magic missiles, purify isn't a bloodzon skill so you can't use it :coolstorybob:

can you even summon the void final fight? It's afterall not magic missiles, stretching beyond your skillbuild (1 point barrage) and a bow on switch is hardly a full respec and it's becoming very clear that you havn't beaten at least 4 ubers so far simply because you'ew stubborn. It's like not using a charm bow on switch for triune because you're a bloodzon, even if it makes the fight x10 faster.

The game is hardly designed around being lazy and respecing constantly, but there is this thing called optimize gear. Ever tried using slow vs some bosses? It helps.

No point giving any feedback when you come with these arguments :coolstorybob:
demonshalo
Monkey King
274 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
peilis wrote:Insanely good video. That is probably the second most helpful thing apart documentation for new players.

YummyTaters wrote:Loving this build! Thanks for posting. Haven't really played Median to the higher levels since SE days (damn I feel old) so thanks for putting up the video and explaining all sorts of stuff.

So far I have the starter T4 uniques with magic damage MOs you recommend, and I have gathered all the charms up to and including level 115s. So far I haven't found any Enchanted shrines so I feel I've plateaued on gear for now. Only exception are rings and amulets, I haven't really gotten any good ones. Any suggestions on jewelry?

Also, Torajan and K3BA should be where I am farming until I hit level 20?

Thanks guys.

In terms of shrines, start doing K3K now that you are 115. If you play online, team up with people to get higher drop rates and more exp. Shrines will start dropping like mad now in areas like that. My two places that I recommend for shrines are K3K and Toraja (where Lilith is)

And yes, 120 all via K3K
demonshalo
Monkey King
274 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
RandomOnions wrote:Go to laz with magic missiles, purify isn't a bloodzon skill so you can't use it :coolstorybob:

can you even summon the void final fight? It's afterall not magic missiles, stretching beyond your skillbuild (1 point barrage) and a bow on switch is hardly a full respec and it's becoming very clear that you havn't beaten at least 4 ubers so far simply because you'ew stubborn. It's like not using a charm bow on switch for triune because you're a bloodzon, even if it makes the fight x10 faster.

The game is hardly designed around being lazy and respecing constantly, but there is this thing called optimize gear. Ever tried using slow vs some bosses? It helps.

No point giving any feedback when you come with these arguments :coolstorybob:

Eh I don´t feel the trolls...
RandomOnions
Sand Maggot
1148 | 50
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Alright then. Some proper feedback on the guide huh? Alright then.

Gear section and introduction:

Well explained, including breakpoints etc and adding the survivability does help for players just starting to play bloodzon so credit for that. Good start specially with a video.
Linking your twitch is a good as you could add a command in the stream linking directly to the guide as well unless you havn't already. Nothing else really.

Skill section is good and I like that you took your time to explain TU's, crafts etc in the end of it including special mentions like the collector.

The uber section:

Adding stuff like "walk in and kill" looks very lazy and isn't really appliable for most of the stuff. Simply adding basic information like what to look out for really helps even if the uber itself is easy. The people reading guides needs all the help they can get.
Even on things like infernal machine you could add monsters to look out for etc, not 100% needed but good information for new players.

Special mentions:

LoB: Might be good to include a line or two that fire resistance is needed and that you need to avoid the death proc of the blood golems.

BPR: While he is easier now with the removal of 1show cowrush it's still not as braindead as you say for new players.

Heart of sin: Fire resistance is needed, people ask for help with azmo all the time on stronger builds.

Hell baal: It's really not just walk in and kill, end of story. Worth mentioning that he manadrains so getting manapots is a good idea and avoid summons.

Triune: Not an easy uber for starters, it gets easy once you learn how to control the AI of lucion. Add in this IX bow runeword on switch for dominate oskill (longer duration charm). No need to respec for this.

Yshari: It's really not anything useful in what you wrote in regards of helping out which is what a guide is for. It takes some time sure but is that vital information? Include what kind of damage the bosses/mini bosses do and include special mentions for each area and add a link to the map at least.

Uldyssian: While it isn't too hard but mostly tedious if you know what you are doing, this isn't the case for 90% of players. It should be in hard ubers.

Viz-jun: Stack dr, get as much life as possible and respecing to pounce simply for the passive and mobility (yes I said respecing, it's a part of median and optimizing for ubers is a must unless you got huge patience, if you don't that's fine but it does make it a lot easier.

The void: Really this piece of text is just unnecessary. Explain that you have to collect the scrolls from each monster and give a basic line or two what each boss does and maybe even include a link to the map.

Laz: Super hard uber and almost undoable for new players so it's hard to give advice, there is however videos of people killing him with amazon so it might be worth linking them at least and explain some goals that you might want to reach, such as maxblock or close to it and 110k ar for 94-95% chance to hit. And that you need 25% slow.

Generally not a bad guide regarding everything but the ubers as they could be explained so much more. Good start but could use improvement to help players that are new to class/build.