EksZonDe - Magic Missiles Amazon

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
demonshalo
Monkey King
274 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
mortimer_85 wrote:
demonshalo wrote:... in which case getting The Collector is probably both cheaper and easier unless you are on SP.

Please excuse my spam, but I just farmed Teganze for Oris Herald as an upgrade for my Vesseldin and MM Zon on SP and guess what dropped? ^

Now I have to farm 6 GR but even with my elemental runes this Shield is great...

Lucky bastard :D
genmashi
Jungle Hunter
25 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
First of all thanks for this great guide!

I got an question: Does it really matter how much +Bloodlust the Shamanka has? In my calculations only the duration is a little longer but dmg inreases very little. I compared a +6 with a +16 and the dmg only increased from 7100-11k to 7350-11k. so not that much. Or am I missing something?
zeitzi
Rust Claw
85 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
so for survivability i chnaged from SoV to Paragon ... about 4,5k more life, but apparently i have lost around 2k damage buffed (turning into Bachanalia skills)

https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=Zeitzi
http://skillplan.median-xl.com/char?name=Zeitzi

can you guys check on what i can improve? I hear people talking about 23k buffed and It does confuse me.

I have rolled 30 enchanted shrines and have not got any good Armor / War Scepter at all ... and if i get the + skills, every other stat is just a complete waste ..
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
genmashi wrote:First of all thanks for this great guide!

I got an question: Does it really matter how much +Bloodlust the Shamanka has? In my calculations only the duration is a little longer but dmg inreases very little. I compared a +6 with a +16 and the dmg only increased from 7100-11k to 7350-11k. so not that much. Or am I missing something?

the Spell damage Bonus from Bloodlust has diminishing returns with increasing the skill level.
But the little extra from higher skill level is welcome anytime...
Manu300000
Grubber
321 | 8
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
zeitzi wrote:so for survivability i chnaged from SoV to Paragon ... about 4,5k more life, but apparently i have lost around 2k damage buffed (turning into Bachanalia skills)

can you guys check on what i can improve? I hear people talking about 23k buffed and It does confuse me.

I have rolled 30 enchanted shrines and have not got any good Armor / War Scepter at all ... and if i get the + skills, every other stat is just a complete waste ..

Your gear is really low end, you cant expect to get 23k dmg without gear / spirit of vengance. Next thing is, you are lvl 119 you are using atm just a few charms.

If you want more damage, use sov, place -req +spell dmg jewels in your armor / helmet - get more points into energy, get decent +1 +phys mag rings+
amulet with +3 skills at least and some spell dmg. Swap out boots with tu greaves and -req jewels /mystic orbs

And after that the biggest gap is to replace the shield with witchdrum / crafted / ssu phoenix shield / ssu bone shield

Your weapon on switch wont improve your bloodlust spell dmg. Try to get a shamanka - its bloodlust is a different one so you can have 2x bloodlust up.

I dont know why you need paragon to stay alive. You have maxed elementals and their synergie. The only way you can die is poor positioning.
I would recommend you to get to lvl 120, get the quov tsin charm and the judgment day charm + upgrad (if possible) then respec while using -req jewels.
You can get +200 more energy with this.
zeitzi
Rust Claw
85 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Manu300000 wrote:
zeitzi wrote:so for survivability i chnaged from SoV to Paragon ... about 4,5k more life, but apparently i have lost around 2k damage buffed (turning into Bachanalia skills)

Your gear is really low end, you cant expect to get 23k dmg without gear / spirit of vengance. Next thing is, you are lvl 119 you are using atm just a few charms.

If you want more damage, use sov, place -req +spell dmg jewels in your armor / helmet - get more points into energy, get decent +1 +phys mag rings+
amulet with +3 skills at least and some spell dmg. Swap out boots with tu greaves and -req jewels /mystic orbs

And after that the biggest gap is to replace the shield with witchdrum / crafted / ssu phoenix shield / ssu bone shield

Your weapon on switch wont improve your bloodlust spell dmg. Try to get a shamanka - its bloodlust is a different one so you can have 2x bloodlust up.

I dont know why you need paragon to stay alive. You have maxed elementals and their synergie. The only way you can die is poor positioning.
I would recommend you to get to lvl 120, get the quov tsin charm and the judgment day charm + upgrad (if possible) then respec while using -req jewels.

wow thanks! I will take all of that into consideration
Ah, btw: I got the RW Shoes as well , ... shall i still take them in or the TU4 Greave?
Waldamer
Prowler
17 | 1
Manu300000 wrote: then respec while using -req jewels.

Honestly the -req jewels aren't realy worth it that much in the mid/end game, once you get decently rolled 120s chars usualy you have enough str to wear the lower tier bases, the only exceptions will be the Sceptre and the Helm which need dex, but ~200 energy more at that point wont realy bump your dmg by that huge of an ammount, so I wouldn't suggest to anyone going out of their way to get -req on their jewels, if it happens to come with +3 Spell Damage and +40 life then stick with it, if not don't sweat it that much

zeitzi wrote:Ah, btw: I got the RW Shoes as well , ... shall i still take them in or the TU4 Greave?

If you realy feel like you lack dmg but you survive well enough then stick with TU Graves/TU Boots, however if you are reaching a breakpoint with the cast rate on Megalith then stick with them since that will net you more overall dmg aswell as giving you some Defensive stats
zeitzi
Rust Claw
85 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
so i will mainly craft jewels with + Spell and + Life ...
got that!
Cromi38
Stone Warrior
34 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Anyone wanna share their act 5 merc gear? I’m wondering what I should use
Manu300000
Grubber
321 | 8
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Waldamer wrote:
Manu300000 wrote: then respec while using -req jewels.

Honestly the -req jewels aren't realy worth it that much in the mid/end game, once you get decently rolled 120s chars usualy you have enough str to wear the lower tier bases, the only exceptions will be the Sceptre and the Helm which need dex, but ~200 energy more at that point wont realy bump your dmg by that huge of an ammount, so I wouldn't suggest to anyone going out of their way to get -req on their jewels, if it happens to come with +3 Spell Damage and +40 life then stick with it, if not don't sweat it that much

More energy = more mana. I was at the point that i need to use mana pots alot. Wont happen with enough energy 8-)

-

Honestly i would go full glass cannon with this char. You have tanky fire elementals and the whole screen will die after 2-3 casts with bloodlust buff on