EksZonDe - Magic Missiles Amazon

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
LetsGetNasty
Vampiress
35 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Is Unicorn really that much better than another option for a helm, say a black masquerade?

I have BM from my malice nec and was just using it for like 80-100, it felt good but I don't have first hand experience to compare it to. I know the +3 missiles seems pretty huge but idk. Maybe the Ama skill levels are a huge difference?

If anyone has any experience or feedback pls lmk. First zon.
Rh43g4r0101
Fallen
1 | 0
i need help for a amazon javalin
Bulooka
Lava Lord
91 | 11
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Rh43g4r0101 wrote:i need help for a amazon javalin

Well, you probably wont find it here
Adm1jtg
Fallen
1 | 0
Not sure anyone even monitoring this thread anymore as no acticity for over a year but this seems like the most detailed thread about the mm amazon I could find. That said Its completely outdated for 2.4 with the skills revamp and all and I was hoping that someone could point me to a ew guide for mm amazon one sigma 2.4

If not I will just as a few questions. I am just starting median havng played d2 lod previously. Yes yes i know and am finding out playing d2 really doesnt help with median sigma at all.

Now that that is out of the way:
Singlle player will not be playing online at all
If I am understanding things right since I have selected the skill "blood magic", no choice really, it would seem that healtgh regeneration is critical to go as high as possible while mana regeneration is really not needed at all, yes I know that for every 40% mana regen you get 1% health regen but it just seems like that is very much a diminishing returns proposition, especially with orbs that will icrease it faster and easier.

I have maxed out magic missle and created/collected items that allow up to 13 missles, working on getting to 14 and also have my fire elementals skill at 6 hard points as it seems you can never have more then 15, higher levels simply make they tougher and currently at level 61 and just starting nightmare they arent dying all that often.
Single point in blast radius (only a 1 point skill)
Single point in meditation to get my mana to just over 1000 so I can get the +400 life bonus
Single point in wild and fire (have boots 40% increased movement) and a single point in balance and defensive harmony.
Single point in spiritual invocatioon

That leaves me with 25 points currently and I am not sure where to place them. I am much to low a level for anything on the rewards tab, defensive harmony seems to give extremely minimal benefits aftert that first point, baance is a possibility but currently I am not getting hit much between my elementals and mm being my mail/only attack. I could also invest into lava pit but again I cannot forsee the futire and as of right now I am not findng much resistance in any battle.

Life regen is currently at +176 according to blood magic tab. This is without using any orb or jewles

I am aware that mm will be less and less effective as I get deeper into nightmare and possibly useless in hell, so am asking for advice to help my character move forward. Will I need to respec to lets say a fire blood amazon replacing mm with eldrich storm? In earlly game I found eldrich storm to be less effective but see that fire blood amazon is tier 1 and mm amazon is tier 2 so wondering if I am just wrong about that once the game progresses, All my gear is currently based on maxing physical/magic damage so I dont think it would be easy to switch without redoing gear as would need to repurpose to max on fire/elemental damge... right? Also thinking there will be fire resistant creatures and both eldrich storm and lava pit are fire based. With mm it would be magic based and at least in d2 there are very few magic immune creatures.

Lastly a few very basc questions as I find all kinds os conflicting information:
Resistances... 75 for normal... it appears to be 105 for nightmare though seen it listed differently and no idea what hell woudl be
Is there a max gold cap for both carrying and being stored and if so what are they?
Special areas.... are there any special areas in NORMAL other then the amazon stronghold in act 5?
Pre-hell it would seem like the best equipment is tiered uniques, level 3 or 4 and a smattering of low level runewords. I dont see how an honoriffic could ever be better then a TU or runeword. Can someone please explain?

Sorry for the extremely long post but all these questions are either things I could not find an answer to or siply found outdated or conflicting information about.

Thanks in advance for all your help. I will likely cross post this in another section of like build questions once I figure out where to post it
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Adm1jtg wrote:Not sure anyone even monitoring this thread anymore as no acticity for over a year but this seems like the most detailed thread about the mm amazon I could find. That said Its completely outdated for 2.4 with the skills revamp and all and I was hoping that someone could point me to a ew guide for mm amazon one sigma 2.4

If not I will just as a few questions. I am just starting median havng played d2 lod previously. Yes yes i know and am finding out playing d2 really doesnt help with median sigma at all.

Now that that is out of the way:
Singlle player will not be playing online at all
If I am understanding things right since I have selected the skill "blood magic", no choice really, it would seem that healtgh regeneration is critical to go as high as possible while mana regeneration is really not needed at all, yes I know that for every 40% mana regen you get 1% health regen but it just seems like that is very much a diminishing returns proposition, especially with orbs that will icrease it faster and easier.

I have maxed out magic missle and created/collected items that allow up to 13 missles, working on getting to 14 and also have my fire elementals skill at 6 hard points as it seems you can never have more then 15, higher levels simply make they tougher and currently at level 61 and just starting nightmare they arent dying all that often.
Single point in blast radius (only a 1 point skill)
Single point in meditation to get my mana to just over 1000 so I can get the +400 life bonus
Single point in wild and fire (have boots 40% increased movement) and a single point in balance and defensive harmony.
Single point in spiritual invocatioon

That leaves me with 25 points currently and I am not sure where to place them. I am much to low a level for anything on the rewards tab, defensive harmony seems to give extremely minimal benefits aftert that first point, baance is a possibility but currently I am not getting hit much between my elementals and mm being my mail/only attack. I could also invest into lava pit but again I cannot forsee the futire and as of right now I am not findng much resistance in any battle.

Life regen is currently at +176 according to blood magic tab. This is without using any orb or jewles

I am aware that mm will be less and less effective as I get deeper into nightmare and possibly useless in hell, so am asking for advice to help my character move forward. Will I need to respec to lets say a fire blood amazon replacing mm with eldrich storm? In earlly game I found eldrich storm to be less effective but see that fire blood amazon is tier 1 and mm amazon is tier 2 so wondering if I am just wrong about that once the game progresses, All my gear is currently based on maxing physical/magic damage so I dont think it would be easy to switch without redoing gear as would need to repurpose to max on fire/elemental damge... right? Also thinking there will be fire resistant creatures and both eldrich storm and lava pit are fire based. With mm it would be magic based and at least in d2 there are very few magic immune creatures.

Lastly a few very basc questions as I find all kinds os conflicting information:
Resistances... 75 for normal... it appears to be 105 for nightmare though seen it listed differently and no idea what hell woudl be
Is there a max gold cap for both carrying and being stored and if so what are they?
Special areas.... are there any special areas in NORMAL other then the amazon stronghold in act 5?
Pre-hell it would seem like the best equipment is tiered uniques, level 3 or 4 and a smattering of low level runewords. I dont see how an honoriffic could ever be better then a TU or runeword. Can someone please explain?

Sorry for the extremely long post but all these questions are either things I could not find an answer to or siply found outdated or conflicting information about.

Thanks in advance for all your help. I will likely cross post this in another section of like build questions once I figure out where to post it

First of all: enemy immunes are gone and replaced with absorbs, so you can always damage them but some are more resistant.

About health regen, % is a lot more than flat numbers in endgame.

Tier-lists, they are just pointers. Both magic and fire amazons are great, I prefer the new fire one.

Resistances, just put on every resistance gem you find, it's usually enough to cap and get some max resist too.

I don't remember the gold cap... something like 2,5mil?

Honorifics are great for many builds, but not so for MM ama. The thing is low lvl req and double effect of orbs.
K-3PZ
Imp
5 | 1
This is my MMzon.

Stats:
STR/DEX Enough for gear.
Energy till reach 10000 mana.
Remaning to vitality.

Skillpoints (at level 144):
Wild and free -10
Balance -25
Defensive harmony -6