demonshalo wrote:mooncrawl wrote:Hey guys,
Just started using this build (and haven't played Median in years) and I absolutely love it. A few quick questions:
1. I was using perfect gems for the Paragon build but I switched a while back to SoV. What should I be socketing all of my equipment with now? Crafted gems?
2. I'm level 122.5, give or take. Have been farming Kurast super easily for set items (for signets) and trying to complete my gear. Don't think I'm quite strong enough for Teganze yet (about 12k buffed with SoV). Are there any better spots to farm?
3. Have not found a sacred rare War Scepter or Einherjar Helm anywhere. Literally not one. Is this just bad luck or do they drop in higher level places?
4. What's the difference between using a shrine and a blessing from a shrine? I've found a bunch of enchanted shrines but I never seem to get good rolls (for sacred rare quilted armor, for ex). Is this just a luck thing or does it have to do with the base level of the item?
1. crafted jewels. You can do Zod crafts for more dmg or some other craft for like MF or whatever you feel is needed.
2. dunc, k3k or teganze are the 3 primary farming spots before 125
3. bad luck. keep on looking and use d2stats notifier to tell you when one drops
4. all RNG luck and you have to know what you are looking for. A bless is a secondary application (read an extra one) of the shrine´s primary bonus. So you can on the first roll get +X% magic spell dmg and on the second roll get another +X%. All luck/RNG though!