Iron Spiral Barbarian

Lathron
Destroyer
7 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Moonbeast495 wrote:There is a build in 1.3 small guide compilation by ChuckNoris called "die hard"(number 26). I wanted to ask how to play it in Sigma? Build seems similar but not updated. Currently using mid-game equipment(crane stance) and still do not have the proper shield. Using bear stance while farming k3k. Seems like not having enough damage so clear speed is not very high. What should i improve in tree/items? My current gear is all tu4.

How much ewd does crane stance give you? My level 1 lion stance with the 2 specific tus (helm and shield) gives me +894% weapon dmg and a good amount of flat magic damage (% of strength), we don't want hard points in lion stance because of -%phys res, the whole build is trying to offset that -%dr with high def, avoid and later block. Here are my stats:
http://prntscr.com/mesw55
200-600 of the tooltip dmg is poison but the rest is real
738k def in lion stance instead of 1.1 mill. in bear stance, using bear stance is just not worth it, 2-3 times less damage, in lion stance in k3k with >30% leech you kill mobs very fast and you're never in trouble, also in other areas huge packs = huge leech as Iron Spiral is 70% physical. Extra tips for k3k: rush totem with lion stance + stormblast, if your hp drops and you get surrounded while killing it, switch to Iron Spiral for 2-3 seconds for life leech,get full hp, back to stormblast.

velislav87 wrote:Hey how do you manage resists , you have helm gloves boots belt for runes with resists aand you enchant them for all res ?

P.S. Where do you farm Jah runes . So far i only found 2 and we do need alot of them ..

Use runes if you must cap resistances but it's much better to use jah runes on your high defense pieces and 5% strength in the rest of the sockets and instead mo your gloves/belt/boots/armor(not helm and shield as those will stay with you longer and you can use the space for hit recovery or something else that's good) with +3% elemental resistances and your rings (which should be +1 skills, 64-68 req level initially before getting 2x
Assur's Bane
) with +7% to whichever elements are still not 75%. Before I got some better stuff I was also using abandon crafted boots and gloves with high %attack rating, some dex and random resists. To get Jah runes you can downgrade slightly higher level runes (rune in cube -> transmute -> lower level rune), good candidates for this are Cham and Zod, even Thur and Nas if you don't enjoy playing summoners (I don't).
velislav87
Destroyer
6 | 0
sorry to ask again but this is my first season here. Just saw that i have 64% hit chance vs the blacksmith(and he have like 50% chance to hit me) on hell and i wonder how to go from there, i have all the uniques and etc. Should i make some abandon boots and gloves with high AR (how to make those) ?
Lathron
Destroyer
7 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
velislav87 wrote:sorry to ask again but this is my first season here. Just saw that i have 64% hit chance vs the blacksmith(and he have like 50% chance to hit me) on hell and i wonder how to go from there, i have all the uniques and etc. Should i make some abandon boots and gloves with high AR (how to make those) ?

You need to find yellow items, sacred rare items, preferably gauntlets and greaves. You can look at this page to see the base white items, the last item in a category is usually the best base (most armor/dmg) with the highest requirements. Once you have the base, you cube it with an abandoned shrine and it rerolls stats with some preset affixes and some random ones (you can see shrine bonuses here, you want to go for abandoned because it gives flat dex, %dex and %attack rating). Alternatively, if you're unlucky with finding what you need, you can put some points into dex while leveling, nothing crazy, 50-100, because you have plenty of %attack rating and dexterity gives you the base AR to be multiplied by that large percentage.
PaintedDots
Destroyer
7 | 0
I know the initial swing procs "on Attack", but does the spiral itself? Or does it just proc "on Death Blow"?
Moonbeast495
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
What stats sould i aim for while abandoned crafting? Besides best flat dex/%dex and att rating?
Atm i got all sacred parts and crafted everything. Arachnomancy on shield,stormblast and disintegrate on gloves/belt. What else do i need? I have 6500hp, 150k def in crane stance,80 allres and 75 block. Damage could be better but i weal gharanic rw kriegsmesser about 150-170.
antonius
Azure Drake
165 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Moonbeast495 wrote:What stats sould i aim for while abandoned crafting? Besides best flat dex/%dex and att rating?
Atm i got all sacred parts and crafted everything. Arachnomancy on shield,stormblast and disintegrate on gloves/belt. What else do i need? I have 6500hp, 150k def in crane stance,80 allres and 75 block. Damage could be better but i weal gharanic rw kriegsmesser about 150-170.

what is the crane stance?
Moonbeast495
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
About Crane Stance : this oskill stance provides 20% avoid and enhanced weapon damage : you get 20% more enhanced weapon damage per hard point into the stance and also from soft points that come from gear that provides +"x" to all skills . It is the only stance that can outshine Lion Stance in therms of %enhanced weapon damage
Jovoman
Cog
232 | 3
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
so in best case guys for end game we should aim for abadoned crafted items to come over 75 max block with gladiator?
Jakkt
Rust Claw
85 | 7
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Can you recommend any SU/Sacred items for the late game that could replace some of the TU's?
Is Mount Arreat set worth trying?
PaintedDots
Destroyer
7 | 0
Jakkt wrote:Can you recommend any SU/Sacred items for the late game that could replace some of the TU's?
Is Mount Arreat set worth trying?

Weapon:
Qarak's Will
Qarak's Will
Giant Sword (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: (150 - 163) to (233 - 246)
Two-Hand Damage: (206 - 225) to (285 - 305)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 480
Item Level: 105
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.16 per Strength)%
15% Chance to cast level 34 Spike Nova on Melee Attack
6% Chance to cast level 40 Pentagram on Melee Attack
10% Chance to cast level 36 Bloodlust on Kill
+(30 to 60)% Bonus Damage to Bloodlust
Adds 50-125 Damage
Adds 84-167 Fire Damage
+(26 to 38)% to Fire Spell Damage
+(140 to 170)% Enhanced Damage