Iron Spiral Barbarian

antonius
Azure Drake
165 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ChuckNoRis wrote:the defense is not your main concern there . your biggest issue is dealing with Kabarxis's spells , which are based on poison and magic damage ,so maxing the poison resist , along with some magic damage reduction would be nice .

For the poison I have no problems but with the magic I honestly do not know how to do
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
same as for his punisher spiral , try to dodge the "magic strike" (flamestrike clone that deals magic damage) . cast fortress at each cooldown and keep moving to dodge all his attacks . when there are too many skeletons around make sure to kill them , so that the fortress will stay busy targetting Kabraxis instead of wasting the arrows on the skeletons . the less skeletons around , the faster you'll kill Kabraxis .

Aerial's video here should give you an ideea of what needs to be done . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nLQRiQ ... .be&t=1003
Edited by ChuckNoRis 5 years.
antonius
Azure Drake
165 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ChuckNoRis wrote:same as for his punisher spiral , try to dodge it . cast fortress at each cooldown and keep moving to dodge his attacks . when there are too many skeletons around make sure to kill them , so that the fortress will stay busy targetting Kabraxis instead of wasting the arrows on the skeletons . the less skeletons around , the faster you'll kill Kabraxis .

I would like to know if it is better to put a point in the gladiator and maximize bear stance rather than leave the bear with 1 point and maximize runemaste. I have only two belladonna, as soon as I have one more I will do my tests. Thanks for your advice
antonius
Azure Drake
165 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Obviously I do not speak only to do Kabra, but also to continue walking from 120 onwards
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
only pick the gladiator if you go for a build that invests into dexterity /(max) block . if so , max it .

if not , stick to Runemaster .

you may also check the 2017 guides section for more info as there are some Iron Spiral builds there . most of the info is still up to date .the barbarians have not changed in Sigma ( gameplay/skillplan ) , just some gearing parts did .
Jovoman
Cog
232 | 3
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
ChuckNoRis wrote:only pick the gladiator if you go for a build that invests into dexterity /(max) block . if so , max it .

if not , stick to Runemaster .

you may also check the 2017 guides section for more info as there are some Iron Spiral builds there . most of the info is still up to date .the barbarians have not changed in Sigma ( gameplay/skillplan ) , just some gearing parts did .

id say stick with gladiaotr even if u have enough survival without maxblock and you going double wield 2x 1h

to go with some magic find
also with double wield u can reach highest attack fpa with great sword very easy

the deadly strike in combination with burried hawk and an ds armor like sbs or khazra is freakin op^^ youre running on some 40%+ deadly strike setup which i find very good

with 300-400k def u still good to go with enough leech dmg/life

but anyway runemaster for easier and more cheaper variation

for endgame id go gladiator all the way
antonius
Azure Drake
165 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
how many skill points in dex do you need to get to the max? also referring to the gladiator
Jovoman
Cog
232 | 3
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
it depends which shield you use

if you use ancients legacy you need around lvl 120 2200-2300 dex also with every lvl the needed max block increases itself which means on my current lvl (141) i would need around 2600-2800 dex for maxblock

so try to spare always some points for putting again some more into dex with every lvl if you go max block

but with others shield idk exactly just with ancients legacy
antonius
Azure Drake
165 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Do you give me advice to climb with maximum strength? I have the adrenaline ring and I'm at 78 max but using the gems I don't have the runemaster bonus so I wouldn't know how to do it, I need it to do teganze
Daimyon
Invader
8 | 0
Are there any runes you'd recommend looking out for after 90?