Iron Spiral Barbarian

kingkoopa300
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Sry kind a newb currently farming all these item since my ice barb build is suxing really hard... but what is a Abandoned craft?
GreyRook
Balrog
132 | 1
kingkoopa300 wrote:Sry kind a newb currently farming all these item since my ice barb build is suxing really hard... but what is a Abandoned craft?

It's a reference to Shrinecrafting, which uses a yellow Sacred item and a Shrine of the appropriate type to generate a Crafted item with additional modifiers. More specific instructions can be found in the documentation, under Items -> Cube Recipes -> Shrines and Crafting. The wiki contains a complete list of all shrines and their effects if you want more detail.
rakescar
Skeleton
2 | 0
Was following the build with moderate amounts of success but now I'm stuck on bartuc. I'm lvl 117 have 600k defense, 8.3k life, have all the tiered uniques suggested. Up to this point struggle a bit with ubers, but could always see improvement and a light at the end of the tunnel. But with bartuc I'm going no where. I can maybe live 1.5 minutes inside there, take 40% of his health and that's it.

Any suggestions on how I can improve, Anyone got to end game with this build?
platinumfetus
Imp
5 | 0
Haven't played sigma yet but I remember summoning endyrems from the judgement day quest to make bartuc easy
rakescar
Skeleton
2 | 0
Just to register this here. I ended up putting 6 points in death gaze, getting an axe and one shot the boss. Idk why it was so much easier, but it was literally just that. Boss melted too.

This build is nice to start with, especially because the shield makes it easy to scale defense at lower levels, but I'm switching to Aerial's 2h barb now.
mirakhe
Fallen
1 | 0
Runes:
Which ones should be put in the weapon?
skrig
Balrog
128 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
mirakhe wrote:Runes:
Which ones should be put in the weapon?

jah :D
AlphaMagnum
Cultist
21 | 1
This build is very clearly strength focused. Is there a way to stack a bunch of lightning pierce and lightning damage? Or is that not going to be as strong?
Kirito
Invader
9 | 0
worst guide ever learn how to do guide mate if dont post crap guide like this no detail no reason why those skill or gear its really the worst guide ever well done you show everyone what not to do for a guide
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1220 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Kirito wrote:worst guide ever learn how to do guide mate if dont post crap guide like this no detail no reason why those skill or gear its really the worst guide ever well done you show everyone what not to do for a guide

Really missing negative cookies right about now.

Not sure what your problem is, it worked just fine for me even though it's two years old. There's plenty of explanation for a miniguide. Basically no elemental resists on the gear but MOs and Lai runes help with that.