Iron Spiral Barbarian

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Moonbeast495
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
About Crane Stance : this oskill stance provides 20% avoid and enhanced weapon damage : you get 20% more enhanced weapon damage per hard point into the stance and also from soft points that come from gear that provides +"x" to all skills . It is the only stance that can outshine Lion Stance in therms of %enhanced weapon damage
Jovoman
Lava Lord
93 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
so in best case guys for end game we should aim for abadoned crafted items to come over 75 max block with gladiator?
User avatar
Jakkt
Rust Claw
82 | 7
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Can you recommend any SU/Sacred items for the late game that could replace some of the TU's?
Is Mount Arreat set worth trying?
PaintedDots
Destroyer
7 | 0
Jakkt wrote:Can you recommend any SU/Sacred items for the late game that could replace some of the TU's?
Is Mount Arreat set worth trying?


Weapon:
Qarak's Will
Qarak's Will
Giant Sword (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: (150 - 163) to (233 - 246)
Two-Hand Damage: (206 - 225) to (285 - 305)
Required Strength: 480
Required Level: 100
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.26 per Strength)%
6% Chance to cast level 40 Pentagram on Melee Attack
15% Chance to cast level 34 Spike Nova on Melee Attack
10% Chance to cast level 36 Bloodlust on Kill
+(50 to 100)% Bonus Damage to Bloodlust
+(140 to 170)% Enhanced Damage
Adds 50-125 damage
Adds 167-334 fire damage
+(26 to 38)% to Fire Spell Damage
5% Reanimate as: Flesh Clan
+(100 to 250) Life after each Kill
Socketed (4)

Armor:
Yaerius' Simulacrum
Yaerius' Simulacrum
Yaerius' Grey Omen Set
Breast Plate (Sacred)

Defense: (7484 - 8204) to (8504 - 9329)
Required Strength: 550
Required Level: 100
20% Cast Speed
20% Attack Speed
-(10 to 15)% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
-(10 to 15)% to Enemy Poison Resistance
+(172 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
+500 Defense
Physical Resist (5 to 10)%
Total Character Defense (51 to 75)%
+(50 to 100) Life after each Kill
Socketed (6)


These are probably the easiest/cheapest upgrades, and they will help a LOT
User avatar
grand_slam
Skeleton
3 | 0
whats endgame gear? can you farm duncraig/fauzt ?
Jovoman
Lava Lord
93 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
PaintedDots wrote:
Jakkt wrote:Can you recommend any SU/Sacred items for the late game that could replace some of the TU's?
Is Mount Arreat set worth trying?


Weapon:
Qarak's Will
Qarak's Will
Giant Sword (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: (150 - 163) to (233 - 246)
Two-Hand Damage: (206 - 225) to (285 - 305)
Required Strength: 480
Required Level: 100
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.26 per Strength)%
6% Chance to cast level 40 Pentagram on Melee Attack
15% Chance to cast level 34 Spike Nova on Melee Attack
10% Chance to cast level 36 Bloodlust on Kill
+(50 to 100)% Bonus Damage to Bloodlust
+(140 to 170)% Enhanced Damage
Adds 50-125 damage
Adds 167-334 fire damage
+(26 to 38)% to Fire Spell Damage
5% Reanimate as: Flesh Clan
+(100 to 250) Life after each Kill
Socketed (4)

Armor:
Yaerius' Simulacrum
Yaerius' Simulacrum
Yaerius' Grey Omen Set
Breast Plate (Sacred)

Defense: (7484 - 8204) to (8504 - 9329)
Required Strength: 550
Required Level: 100
20% Cast Speed
20% Attack Speed
-(10 to 15)% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
-(10 to 15)% to Enemy Poison Resistance
+(172 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
+500 Defense
Physical Resist (5 to 10)%
Total Character Defense (51 to 75)%
+(50 to 100) Life after each Kill
Socketed (6)


These are probably the easiest/cheapest upgrades, and they will help a LOT





im using current qaraks will its awesome best in slot!


for end game i would go SU hide of the basilisk armor guys. just look for it on item list

i just found that one..... freaking awesome but its also for lvl 120 so rlly kinda end game i think.
Geeko
Prowler
17 | 0
Hello and ty for this nice guide :cheers:

I have a question: I made this weapon Image with Ornate shrine i believe. Now i want to bless it but which shrine should i use for blessing it ?
antonius
Pit Knight
103 | 1
Geeko wrote:Hello and ty for this nice guide :cheers:

I have a question: I made this weapon Image with Ornate shrine i believe. Now i want to bless it but which shrine should i use for blessing it ?

what shrine you used?
Geeko
Prowler
17 | 0
I used weird shrine but that was a mistake since it turns out crafted weapons like this cant get over 200% enhanced dmg so it added like only 10% dmg.
Magikilla
Skeleton
2 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Anyone have a end game gear setup? would like to see what my goal is