The Bowazon

Hybridreamer
Stone Warrior
33 | 2
Chris_Kush wrote:Thanks for the help guys, I did a respec to paragon and switched out some gear which has drastically improved survivability; ran through ACT 4 and 5 on Terror without any problems. Doing some farming tonight to start spec'ing for Destruction Ubers. Much love to the community, you guys are awesome!

Glad we could help out!
Chris_Kush
Heretic
444 | 16
I'm also a bit confused on crafting with sacred items....I want to use a sacred Reflex Bow as a base to craft Gehanna Runeword; is it possible to take a T6 Sacred Reflex Bow and Affix Burn it so I still have a T6 Sacred as a base???
Hybridreamer
Stone Warrior
33 | 2
Chris_Kush wrote:I'm also a bit confused on crafting with sacred items....I want to use a sacred Reflex Bow as a base to craft Gehanna Runeword; is it possible to take a T6 Sacred Reflex Bow and Affix Burn it so I still have a T6 Sacred as a base???

Sacred Bows don't have tiers so no worries there. You can affix burn it down to a base sacred though without issue.
Chris_Kush
Heretic
444 | 16
Thanks a lot, much appreciated!
ffaakkee
Stygian Watcher
43 | 0
hi,

what is Lightning Arena? A skill? From which item?
Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
It spawns as an oskill on rare amulets. It's a buff that casts a circle of lightning which stuns enemies and prevents them from going into your melee range for some time.
loc89
Cultist
23 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Hello, i have a bowazon with my full endgame gear. What stats/skill set would you recommend as far as points being put in each stat/skill?
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Max dragonlore passive for big dmg boost.
Max estatic frenzy for more dmg.
Max paragon for big hp boost.
Max war spirit for cb and nova.
15 pts phalanx for 0s timer.
Some points into spellbind to make sure skill time > cooldown + few seconds (just to be safe if you play on laggy servers).
Rest of the points can be dumped into barrage/wild and free/defensive harmony - depending of what you need.
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
No need to dump points into war spirit tbh.
There are only two builds really. One with barrage + phalanx and one with wyrmshot. Things that are always smax - dragonlore, EF, paragon.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
It's for duration, actually.