Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Blood fury gives spell damage, so is mostly useless for this amazon. Can be useful to other players / some mercs, but that doesn't make it worth the time to roll since many play sp / mercs are not mandatory.

Also you shouldn't waste your time rolling a dire charm proc... it's such a low chance to proc compared to Koth's and only charms for up to 5 seconds. Not that we need charm anyway.
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Edited by Unda 7 years.
suchbalance
Team Member
1756 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Burning Veil gives EWD - of which Bowazons gets none from skills (also the lvl50 proc is 120% elemental damage). That's why this buff is good. The spell damage is nearly useless because this is a guide for a bowazon focusing on WDM & WDM procs.

If you want to explore a "non-cookie cutter" spell proccing Bowazon, you should consider using Demonstorm + Spirit of Vengeance together with Firequeen & Vision of the furies on switch.

Anyway I appreciate your suggestion, but it is marginally useful for this guide and so I will not be including it.
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Edited by Unda 7 years.
Lon
Vampiress
39 | 4
hi, what is golden cycle? Can't find it in docs. Realm-only?
Thanks in advance!
Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Lon wrote:hi, what is golden cycle? Can't find it in docs. Realm-only?
Thanks in advance!

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=132&start=410
Lupinum
Fallen
1 | 0
I'm corpse running through the entire game with this guide. I don't know how this is viable past normal diff with no defense?

Singe player, stuck with 500+ ping overseas.

Any tips? If a monster sneezes 3 screens away i die.
Milkakuh02
Stone Warrior
32 | 9
Lupinum wrote:I'm corpse running through the entire game with this guide. I don't know how this is viable past normal diff with no defense?

Singe player, stuck with 500+ ping overseas.

Any tips? If a monster sneezes 3 screens away i die.

Whats your level, where are you stuck? Whats your equip? Cant imagine having any problems if you followed this guide.
Leveled this char and got no problems. You can't advance fast, but pretty safe in my opinion. Just spam barrage walk a few feet and if too many enemys are coming just kite them back.As soon as you hit 90 you can use Phalanx with no cooldown or Wyrmshot.

So just post what you got and i can give you some hints since i've played this very recently and can share some expirience :)

And if you dont really like this kind of playstyle, suchbalance other guide - tantrumdin- is pretty good aswell and easy to play. You even get high defense there :)
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Heya, I got a horned hunter bow with Deity's Bow upgrade. Besides that Eth Warriors Robe, and Beads of the Snake queen. But the rest of the endgame gear I still don't have. I guess it would still be better to use bowzon set for now. Horned hunter is a very nice bow because you get a familiar, and the ignore target defense essentially means I don't need CB right? Guess it's best in combination with Asgardsreia because of the -enemy resists. The high dmg and the arrow proc are also very good.

I haven't managed to get all the mentioned breakpoints yet. BRC is done and veteran eyes too.

What kind of jewels are best to socket in the pantheon set bow and how do you advise me to reach the breakpoints? By MO'ing or by jewelcrafting?

Really like how the zon plays, tri-ele dmg, tri-ele -100 enemy res, and the first time I try ecstatic frenzy. It works very well together. Easiest char to clear Den of Evil with so far ;)
Thanks for the nice guide.
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
ITD means you don't need attack rating, not CB

it's very good for str/vit builds, pretty useless for dex builds that have innately high AR already