Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Wulf wrote:
Majhin wrote:life leech was nerfed not buffed, dmg was nerfed and the amount of leech is far far less, esp in destruction

immortalsoul wrote:forget LL, it doesn't worth in destruction

Life steal was buffed, not nerfed.

">Reduced lifesteal penalties to 1/1 (H), 1/7 (T) and 1/15 (D)"

It used to be 1/30, meaning marco essentially doubled how good it is compared to before patch. This was to offset the nerf to weapon dmg.

No.

SB just explained that leech is about 20% less effective now.

viewtopic.php?p=107283#p107283

viewtopic.php?p=107808#p107808
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
L H wrote:
Wulf wrote:
Majhin wrote:life leech was nerfed not buffed, dmg was nerfed and the amount of leech is far far less, esp in destruction

It used to be 1/30, meaning marco essentially doubled how good it is compared to before patch. This was to offset the nerf to weapon dmg.

No.

"Why leech penalty is 1/15 instead of 1/12.5"

Since when was it 1/12.5? I think I missed apatch somewhere.

I'm looking at 2013 threads right now and they're saying leech in destruction was 1/65. Going to 1/15 is a HUGE buff from that value.
Majhin
Cultist
23 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
it's not a buff man, come on read the post.
immortalsoul
Prowler
19 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Wulf wrote:
L H wrote:
Wulf wrote:

No.

"Why leech penalty is 1/15 instead of 1/12.5"

Since when was it 1/12.5? I think I missed apatch somewhere.

I'm looking at 2013 threads right now and they're saying leech in destruction was 1/65. Going to 1/15 is a HUGE buff from that value.

wrong, it would be a buff if the damage wasn't also nerfed to the groud
deathmars
Imp
4 | 0
Arqwart wrote:
skazord wrote:I'm breezing through Destruction with Siegfried (Jah RW helm), T6 Jitan's Kamon, T6 Deadfall, T6 Featherclaw, Cindercone, Honorific Boots (FHR, Magic Find, All Resist, Reanimate) and a very lucky Flamelord SU Short War Bow drop (was running T6 Flowerspring before). My rings and amulet are nothing special and I only have Horazon's Focus, Scroll of Kings, Butcher's Tooth, Laser Focus Crystal, Elemental Prism, and Class Charm with Lvl Challenge 2 and Ennead Challenge bonuses for charms. Gems across gear are Perfect Rubies in my bow and various resistance gems in the rest of my gear to push max resistance and take advantage of Paragon uberskill. Also, I have as many points as I can into Paragon to allow for more health.

Nice build, it seems like some good alternatives, altough i need to ask you, why featherclaw? and not the pul gloves?
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Abandon craft some sacred leather gloves (because you should be using EF at all times) , try to get decent %ar and %dex along with flat attributes (decent strenght/dex/vit would be great), then abandon bless it for even more dex. socket with pAmethysts. MO it with all res if youre really hurting for resistances , otherwise more +dex wouldnt hurt. At this point with soft points your fhr bp should be covered with wild and free passive.
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Alright fair enough, I was wrong, it's a nerf.

Having said that, it's probably STILL the best option to MO a horned hunter, right? It's basically 5% cb vs 50% ed vs 20% ll.
Serge91
Thunder Beetle
52 | 0
Hello people. I started this time a Bowmazon, i completed the game in all difficulties.

And now im looking to drop any pieces of the Pantheon Set or a good bow. Sadly, after all this time, im still playing with my crafted stag bow... can't find anything better than that; the only sacred bow i drop is the Windforce, that has quite less damage than my bow. My dps with wyrmshot is like 1200-2200 or something around that, with buffs up. Also I did get some charms from bosses.

I think i should play with another pg or change amazon build... im lacking so much damage and i dont know what to do. My biggest concern is that with this build and the soloself found drop i cant clear the Kurast 3000BA, and that's the first reason why i didnt got a single Pantheon set piece.
Kostetus
Balrog
139 | 1
Serge91 wrote:Hello people. I started this time a Bowmazon, i completed the game in all difficulties.

And now im looking to drop any pieces of the Pantheon Set or a good bow. Sadly, after all this time, im still playing with my crafted stag bow... can't find anything better than that; the only sacred bow i drop is the Windforce, that has quite less damage than my bow. My dps with wyrmshot is like 1200-2200 or something around that, with buffs up. Also I did get some charms from bosses.

I think i should play with another pg or change amazon build... im lacking so much damage and i dont know what to do. My biggest concern is that with this build and the soloself found drop i cant clear the Kurast 3000BA, and that's the first reason why i didnt got a single Pantheon set piece.

Try to use
Jitan's Kamon
Jitan's Kamon
Splint Mail (4)

Defense: (184 - 208) to (370 - 418)
Required Level: 6
Required Strength: 30
Item Level: 19
2% Chance to cast level 1 Guard Tower on Kill
Adds 2-4 Fire Damage
Adds 2-4 Lightning Damage
Adds 2-4 Cold Damage
+(24 to 40)% Enhanced Defense
Physical Resist 2%
Socketed (2)
Defense: (592 - 656) to (1106 - 1225)
Required Level: 23
Required Strength: 60
Item Level: 36
4% Chance to cast level 1 Guard Tower on Kill
Adds (4 to 8)-(8 to 15) Fire Damage
Adds (4 to 8)-(8 to 15) Lightning Damage
Adds (4 to 8)-(8 to 15) Cold Damage
+(58 to 75)% Enhanced Defense
Physical Resist 3%
Socketed (4)
Defense: (1466 - 1596) to (2663 - 2898)
Required Level: 41
Required Strength: 210
Item Level: 51
6% Chance to cast level 1 Guard Tower on Kill
Adds (16 to 30)-(31 to 45) Fire Damage
Adds (16 to 30)-(31 to 45) Lightning Damage
Adds (16 to 30)-(31 to 45) Cold Damage
+(92 to 109)% Enhanced Defense
Physical Resist 4%
Socketed (5)
Defense: (2175 - 2352) to (3925 - 4244)
Required Level: 49
Required Strength: 420
Item Level: 85
8% Chance to cast level 1 Guard Tower on Kill
Adds (31 to 60)-(81 to 120) Fire Damage
Adds (31 to 60)-(81 to 120) Lightning Damage
Adds (31 to 60)-(81 to 120) Cold Damage
+(109 to 126)% Enhanced Defense
Physical Resist 5%
Socketed (6)
and
Siegfried
Siegfried
Amazon Helms

'VexNef'
Runeword Level: 68
3% Chance to cast level 5 Vanquish on Kill
50% Attack Speed
15% Cast Speed
Adds 42-125 Fire Damage
Adds 42-125 Lightning Damage
Adds 42-125 Cold Damage
(3 to 5)% Chance of Crushing Blow
+(72 to 100)% Enhanced Defense
+50 to Dexterity
Elemental Resists +(21 to 25)%
-> lots of rainbow dmg
Zelck
Destroyer
6 | 0
Serge91 wrote:Hello people. I started this time a Bowmazon, i completed the game in all difficulties.

Hey, I just started this season with an untwinked Bowazon myself. I'm also using a crafted Stag Bow with some good base stats, and I have pretty good damage with Bag of Tricks (was using Lotus Hive and then Hanabigami), Deadfall, Jitan's Kamon, Siegfried, skill rings/amulet, and Abandon crafted boots/gloves. Make sure you get a good roll on the crafted bow. Look for ~150% ED and either ~100 min damage or ~300(?) max damage. I have no idea whether Windforce is better or not, but you can always give it a test run since it has good fire damage.

You shouldn't be trying to farm Kurast 3000BA. I've been in there only long enough to have trouble with it (the charm seems to be a PITA). We can't tank the immunes to clear the spires and the drops don't seem to be that good from what I've heard. I'm farming Nihlathak (don't get the waypoint or the red portal will disappear!), Cows, and Tran Athulua (slow with deaths but manageable with summons and reanimates).

Right now I'm trying to get more Signets of Learning (at 130 right now, but I'm saving all of my non-duplicate sacred sets and uniques). I'm hoping to find a better bow, but I haven't seen a single sacred Reflex Bow or Long War Bow of any color. Does anyone know a good place to find these in single player?