Melee Sorceress

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
BaraLover
Rust Claw
83 | 1
Eyeconix wrote:So you state in the guide keeping you eye out for sacred gear is this gear to replace what im currently wearing or is this going to be crafted in the future or something cause i looked through guide and didnt really see anything else about the gear you listed here and im totally new to the game so no idea what i would be doing with these i have like the jared stone (sacred) and Sash(sacred) but one is magical and one is rare any input on this would be greatly appreciated

As you progress, you’ll start to notice Sacred gear drop. From here on, keep an eye out for the following Sacred and T4 items:
Sacred Warp Blade (not Crystal Sword)
Sacred Ceremonial Armor (or highest grade Sorc Body Armor you can find)
Sacred Sash
Sacred Leather Gloves
Sacred Boots (the ones marked "Boots")
T4 or Sacred Jared's Stone
T4 Sash
T4 Leather Gloves

Sacred Warp Blade - Base for Khany/Shark(Xis) (Runeword)
Sacred Ceremonial Armor - Base for Erawan (Runeword)
Sacred Sash - Base for Truce/Nero (Runeword)
Sacred Leather Gloves - Abandon Crafted/Blessed
Sacred Boots - Honorific(???) (Abandon-Blessed)
T4 or Sacred Jared's Stone - Kabbalah

I believe this is what you're getting these items for. As for the other two (T4 Sash + Leather Gloves) I don't really know.
Eyeconix
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
ok no idea what those are but ill look them up XD thanks
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Lucargene wrote:I found an amulet recently with a heavy reference to starcraft (khadaryn backwards) and wondered if that would be decent enough for mid game. It has a decent proc (psionic storm) res and + skills and a few other things.

For Mid-Game, sure. Your jewelry is usually the least important gear slot, so you can experiment quite a bit there. That said, not sure how good Psionic Storm is as a proc, since as a skill, it's damage is based on base NRG.

Chrysamere wrote:How much -enemy res is needed to farm fautzen or dunc? atm i got 108%. I equip a +1 quov tsin talisman. would a +3 klaatu be better for dps?

Elemental pierce goals are 135% for mobs and 170% for bosses.

BaraLover wrote:
Eyeconix wrote:So you state in the guide keeping you eye out for sacred gear is this gear to replace what im currently wearing or is this going to be crafted in the future or something cause i looked through guide and didnt really see anything else about the gear you listed here and im totally new to the game so no idea what i would be doing with these i have like the jared stone (sacred) and Sash(sacred) but one is magical and one is rare any input on this would be greatly appreciated

As you progress, you’ll start to notice Sacred gear drop. From here on, keep an eye out for the following Sacred and T4 items:
Sacred Warp Blade (not Crystal Sword)
Sacred Ceremonial Armor (or highest grade Sorc Body Armor you can find)
Sacred Sash
Sacred Leather Gloves
Sacred Boots (the ones marked "Boots")
T4 or Sacred Jared's Stone
T4 Sash
T4 Leather Gloves

Sacred Warp Blade - Base for Khany/Shark(Xis) (Runeword)
Sacred Ceremonial Armor - Base for Erawan (Runeword)
Sacred Sash - Base for Truce/Nero (Runeword)
Sacred Leather Gloves - Abandon Crafted/Blessed
Sacred Boots - Honorific(???) (Abandon-Blessed)
T4 or Sacred Jared's Stone - Kabbalah

I believe this is what you're getting these items for. As for the other two (T4 Sash + Leather Gloves) I don't really know.

T4 Leather Gloves for Honorific with usable sockets
T4 Sash for Truce
Sacred Boots for Wind Runner
Sacred Sash for Nero

Everything else Eyeconix posted is correct.

I also think I still have Rare Sacred Warp Blade listed in the guide somewhere. You can skip that.

As an aside, it seems the trick to finding gear for the build you want to play is to play a different build. In 3 Dunc runs, my Feedback Sorc found both Starhawk and Steel Punisher. So I'll start work on finishing up the rest of this guide shortly.

Edit:
Updated most 125 Ubers.
Edited by Solfege 5 years.
Rowean
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Chrysamere wrote:How much -enemy res is needed to farm fautzen or dunc? atm i got 108%. I equip a +1 quov tsin talisman. would a +3 klaatu be better for dps?

About duncraig and fauntz:

Based on my experience, I believe the answer really comes down to the amount of hp and Dex (block rate) that you have - and not down to how much enemy res you have.

The first time I used melee sorc set I was getting my ass whipped in duncraig. 13 levels after, and 200 Sig's in Dex, I run mf jewels in the set and I'd say its impossible for me to die in fauntz unless I go afk for 20+seconds.

I'd also say that upgrading the Merc is also an essential part of how easy things are going to be in those areas. Qarak and kharza have been by far the best boost to DPS and survivability in my sorc (more than jumping from melee set to half of endgame stuff).
DJPaxo
Stone Warrior
31 | 3
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Im just gonna leave this here.

Edited by DJPaxo 5 years.
Rowean
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
You could just give us access to your tsw :)
Uncanny--
Prowler
17 | 1
First off - I'm loving this build and thanks so much for the guide! Ultra detailed, and totally helpful.

So, this may be a really dumb question but here goes: What actually differentiates a physical build and an elemental build? Is it just gear or skills as well? I'm running the fire/light build you have in the alt section.

As far as gear goes I'm using a Witchhunter's Hood, Gehenna RW, Dervish of Aranoch, Crafted Shield, Honorific Gloves/Belt/Boots, Klaatu Barada Nikto, and 2x Xorine's, Circle RW w/ Kodo RW on switch

Thanks again!
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Np. Glad you're enjoying it.

"Physical" and "Elemental" just refer to the primary damage type you do, depending on the gear you choose.
Uncanny--
Prowler
17 | 1
Gotcha, cheers!
basically11
Imp
5 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
How does extra Dex help when you are capped on Block Rate? Trying to figure out what to MO my armor pieces with and having a hard time.

I am at 135 IAS, 165 FHR and 320 FBR. Trying to figure out what would be best at this point. I could go Total Character Defense/ Hit recovery/ Dex.

Thoughts? comments?