Melee Sorceress

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
a321333
Azure Drake
169 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
why i get end game items . but still so weak

i go BREMMTOWN always die in 1 sec :( :( :(

https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=ProMeleeWizard
appuru
Prowler
16 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I find that Bremmtown is alright as long as you take your time. Use summons to scout ahead and bait the enemies to attack your summons first, and use Fusillade to burst down groups before advancing.

I haven't found a good way to rush to the boss for the bonus charm upgrade. Even with really low ping it's desync city and it's hard to move around.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that Uldyssian's AI changed or something because he definitely teleports immediately after doing hoof stomp if he takes damage. He also doesn't heal if you die from an Edyrem which is worth noting.
StinkRot
Prowler
15 | 0
I am currently level 104 with full TU tier 4. I have ~7% mana leech but it seems to do nothing.

I would really like to be able to do away with mana pots, any advice on how I can achieve this? Is it possible?
Ntf1015
Gravedigger
183 | 0
StinkRot wrote:I am currently level 104 with full TU tier 4. I have ~7% mana leech but it seems to do nothing.

I would really like to be able to do away with mana pots, any advice on how I can achieve this? Is it possible?

Best thing i've found to do is to put a few mana on attack mo's on your sword. Should help some.
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
JetJet wrote:im having more success with the alt setup than the ultimate physical one.

It's possible the Alt Setup is better. I haven't been able to complete the Phys or Elemental setups yet (body armor for either never drops), so I just did everything with the Alt Setup. Had no Trophies and blank Triune+Teganze Charms just to be sure it worked.

appuru wrote:...

A lot of Uber mechanics really screw over builds that rely mostly/exclusively on low-damage, high-volume missile attacks. It's even worse when you can't control where those missiles go. It's why most ppl just say fk it and play Barb. It's disgustingly op and you don't have to deal with a lot of the bs other builds do.

Regarding Zorun Tzin, your issues with him are part of the reason why I never do that Uber. It's possible, but the instagibs, unkillable Zombies, and Purify already made it a pain for anything not Barb. And the added lockout timer just made it ridiculous.

Regarding the Uldy thing, supposedly, he won't teleport if you attack while the Hoof Stomp is in progress. But gl hf actually being able to do it.

a321333 wrote:why i get end game items . but still so weak

i go BREMMTOWN always die in 1 sec :( :( :(

https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=ProMeleeWizard

What's your %CtB? You have good Phys Res on that shield, but no extra CtB.

Lightning/Cold is a good starter build, but Fire/Lightning or Poison/Lightning are better End-Game builds. With Fire/Lightning, you can usually leech+regen faster than Howling Spirits can kill you. So you don't have to waste time using summons to lure them out.

StinkRot wrote:I am currently level 104 with full TU tier 4. I have ~7% mana leech but it seems to do nothing.

2x MoA on your weapon, Mana Regen on jewelry, and Familiar+Nova Charge to boost Mana. Should take care of most/all Mana problems.
Teganze Pendant
Teganze Pendant
Amulet

Required Level: 60
Item Level: 70
+1 to All Skills
+10% to Fire Spell Damage
+10% to Lightning Spell Damage
+10% to Cold Spell Damage
Maximum Life +(3 to 5)%
Maximum Mana +(20 to 30)%
Elemental Resists +10%
+(13 to 38) Mana after each Kill
also helps if you find one.
a321333
Azure Drake
169 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
My CTB is 47%
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Probably wanna boost that then. I ususally recommend at least 65% for most End-Game stuff.
appuru
Prowler
16 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Solfege wrote:Regarding Zorun Tzin, your issues with him are part of the reason why I never do that Uber. It's possible, but the instagibs, unkillable Zombies, and Purify already made it a pain for anything not Barb. And the added lockout timer just made it ridiculous.

I've been testing some strats for Zorun Tzin, the closest thing to a strategy I found is to park yourself right outside his aggro range, Fusillade + open portal, step out when he teleports into you. Wait for cooldowns, go back in then rinse and repeat. The longer you're actively engaged against him the more likely he is to spam statues, so it makes no sense to ever engage him when Fusillade is on cooldown, hence this approach. If he decides to spam statues, you can purify it and camp town while you wait for the cooldown to subside (specially if there's more than 1 statue).

I've gotten him down to like 10% doing this and I think with the right timings and some practice it should work, but there'll still be a luck element involved as you have no control over Zorun Tzin spawning 4+ statues at once.
appuru
Prowler
16 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
It worked after 15 tries or so, almost died trying to pick it up due to desynch issues :bounce:

EDIT: for maximum effectiveness play this while attempting this strategy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg

Also, I'm glad I won't have to do this again with a melee sorc:

Faipz
Prowler
16 | 0
Which are the Breakpoints i should aim for? i got max ias (92 is ez tho), 109 fhr (280 is too hard..?)

...and only 75% fbr - i feel that might be a problem since im getting locked down a lot...