Melee Sorceress

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Kreisshen
Destroyer
7 | 0
Still work?
Siosilvar
Mangler
463 | 51
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Kreisshen wrote:Still work?


Works fine up to level 125 or so. The clear speed is pretty bad this patch, and physical damage in general is unimpressive in 2.0, but it's definitely still very tanky.

Starhawk is the way to go for anything Fauzt+, I think.
Kreisshen
Destroyer
7 | 0
Siosilvar wrote:
Kreisshen wrote:Still work?


Works fine up to level 125 or so. The clear speed is pretty bad this patch, and physical damage in general is unimpressive in 2.0, but it's definitely still very tanky.

Starhawk is the way to go for anything Fauzt+, I think.


Starhawk? Sorry i'm pretty new in all this
Siosilvar
Mangler
463 | 51
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Kreisshen wrote:Starhawk? Sorry i'm pretty new in all this


The unique Warp Blade
Starhawk
Starhawk
Warp Blade (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: 49 to 86
(Sorceress Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 400
Item Level: 105
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.13 per Dexterity)%
Innate Tri-Elemental Damage:
(40.0% of Dexterity)
Area Effect Attack
25% Chance to cast level 50 Magic Missiles on Melee Attack
+(3 to 5) to Sorceress Skill Levels
50% Attack Speed
Adds 400-500 Magic Damage
Adds 400-500 Fire Damage
Adds 400-500 Lightning Damage
Adds 400-500 Cold Damage
-(25 to 35)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
10% Chance to Avoid Damage
Socketed (6)
that has a lot of elemental damage, along with supporting elemental gear, is better in the endgame (around half of the level 125 ubers, and anything higher than that) than the physical damage build with other warp blades.

Before then, the build works fine as written. You can make things a bit easier on yourself in Normal by gambling a Crystal Sword from Gheed around the end of act 1 (need to be level 15+). Still make
The Warped Blade
The Warped Blade
Warp Blade (4)

One-Hand Damage: (6 - 7) to (22 - 36)
(Sorceress Only)
Required Level: 12
Required Dexterity:
39 to 41
Item Level: 19
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.13 per Dexterity)%
Area Effect Attack
5% Chance to cast level 12 Energy Beam on Melee Attack
15% Attack Speed
+(13 to 25) to Maximum Damage
+(24 to 46)% Enhanced Damage
+(16 to 25) to Dexterity
2% Reanimate as: Random Monster
Requirements -(11 to 15)%
Socketed (2)
One-Hand Damage: (20 - 23) to (73 - 90)
(Sorceress Only)
Required Level: 33
Required Dexterity:
53 to 56
Item Level: 36
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.13 per Dexterity)%
Area Effect Attack
10% Chance to cast level 20 Energy Beam on Melee Attack
25% Attack Speed
+(38 to 50) to Maximum Damage
+(69 to 92)% Enhanced Damage
+(36 to 45) to Dexterity
4% Reanimate as: Random Monster
Requirements -(21 to 25)%
Socketed (4)
One-Hand Damage: (49 - 54) to (157 - 179)
(Sorceress Only)
Required Level: 52
Required Dexterity:
91 to 96
Item Level: 58
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.13 per Dexterity)%
Area Effect Attack
15% Chance to cast level 28 Energy Beam on Melee Attack
35% Attack Speed
+(63 to 75) to Maximum Damage
+(115 to 137)% Enhanced Damage
+(56 to 65) to Dexterity
6% Reanimate as: Random Monster
Requirements -(31 to 35)%
Socketed (5)
One-Hand Damage: (69 - 75) to (202 - 225)
(Sorceress Only)
Required Level: 62
Required Dexterity:
166 to 177
Item Level: 90
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.13 per Dexterity)%
Area Effect Attack
20% Chance to cast level 36 Energy Beam on Melee Attack
40% Attack Speed
+(76 to 88) to Maximum Damage
+(138 to 160)% Enhanced Damage
+(66 to 75) to Dexterity
8% Reanimate as: Random Monster
Requirements -(36 to 40)%
Socketed (6)
for Nightmare and Hell, though.
Kreisshen
Destroyer
7 | 0
Siosilvar wrote:
Kreisshen wrote:Starhawk? Sorry i'm pretty new in all this


The unique Warp Blade
Starhawk
Starhawk
Warp Blade (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: 49 to 86
(Sorceress Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 400
Item Level: 105
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.13 per Dexterity)%
Innate Tri-Elemental Damage:
(40.0% of Dexterity)
Area Effect Attack
25% Chance to cast level 50 Magic Missiles on Melee Attack
+(3 to 5) to Sorceress Skill Levels
50% Attack Speed
Adds 400-500 Magic Damage
Adds 400-500 Fire Damage
Adds 400-500 Lightning Damage
Adds 400-500 Cold Damage
-(25 to 35)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
10% Chance to Avoid Damage
Socketed (6)
that has a lot of elemental damage, along with supporting elemental gear, is better in the endgame (around half of the level 125 ubers, and anything higher than that) than the physical damage build with other warp blades.

Before then, the build works fine as written. You can make things a bit easier on yourself in Normal by gambling a Crystal Sword from Gheed around the end of act 1 (need to be level 15+). Still make
The Warped Blade
The Warped Blade
Warp Blade (4)

One-Hand Damage: (6 - 7) to (22 - 36)
(Sorceress Only)
Required Level: 12
Required Dexterity:
39 to 41
Item Level: 19
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.13 per Dexterity)%
Area Effect Attack
5% Chance to cast level 12 Energy Beam on Melee Attack
15% Attack Speed
+(13 to 25) to Maximum Damage
+(24 to 46)% Enhanced Damage
+(16 to 25) to Dexterity
2% Reanimate as: Random Monster
Requirements -(11 to 15)%
Socketed (2)
One-Hand Damage: (20 - 23) to (73 - 90)
(Sorceress Only)
Required Level: 33
Required Dexterity:
53 to 56
Item Level: 36
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.13 per Dexterity)%
Area Effect Attack
10% Chance to cast level 20 Energy Beam on Melee Attack
25% Attack Speed
+(38 to 50) to Maximum Damage
+(69 to 92)% Enhanced Damage
+(36 to 45) to Dexterity
4% Reanimate as: Random Monster
Requirements -(21 to 25)%
Socketed (4)
One-Hand Damage: (49 - 54) to (157 - 179)
(Sorceress Only)
Required Level: 52
Required Dexterity:
91 to 96
Item Level: 58
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.13 per Dexterity)%
Area Effect Attack
15% Chance to cast level 28 Energy Beam on Melee Attack
35% Attack Speed
+(63 to 75) to Maximum Damage
+(115 to 137)% Enhanced Damage
+(56 to 65) to Dexterity
6% Reanimate as: Random Monster
Requirements -(31 to 35)%
Socketed (5)
One-Hand Damage: (69 - 75) to (202 - 225)
(Sorceress Only)
Required Level: 62
Required Dexterity:
166 to 177
Item Level: 90
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.13 per Dexterity)%
Area Effect Attack
20% Chance to cast level 36 Energy Beam on Melee Attack
40% Attack Speed
+(76 to 88) to Maximum Damage
+(138 to 160)% Enhanced Damage
+(66 to 75) to Dexterity
8% Reanimate as: Random Monster
Requirements -(36 to 40)%
Socketed (6)
for Nightmare and Hell, though.


ohh thx, i was looking a melee build for nubs like me so i choose this one haha
User avatar
xaphongthom
Imp
4 | 0
Do you guys have any tip on surviving on Elemental Melee Sorceress?

So I'm level 125 now, Is it better to switch from Physical to Elemental?
I tried Elemental once. the clear speed was amazing. However if I pick "Paradigm Shift" perk (which converse Moonstrike to boost elemental), I'll have a really hard time to survive 'cause the leech literally gone.

Oh, another thing: If i keep playing as Physical build, Do i need to switch the Melee Set to SU like: "Steel Punisher, Royal Circlet,etc..". Cause i really like the Set.
Siosilvar
Mangler
463 | 51
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
xaphongthom wrote:Do you guys have any tip on surviving on Elemental Melee Sorceress?

So I'm level 125 now, Is it better to switch from Physical to Elemental?
I tried Elemental once. the clear speed was amazing. However if I pick "Paradigm Shift" perk (which converse Moonstrike to boost elemental), I'll have a really hard time to survive 'cause the leech literally gone.

Oh, another thing: If i keep playing as Physical build, Do i need to switch the Melee Set to SU like: "Steel Punisher, Royal Circlet,etc..". Cause i really like the Set.


You'll still have Baneblade's life on attack, Svalinn offers life spark on block, and you can also build Hellfire Plate (if you're not using Lachdanan's) or supplement it with potions. It's not going to be as survivable as getting your full life orb back from Fusillade,

The set is pretty decent but there's definitely better options. I wouldn't break it until you can replace the shield and helm, maybe also a third piece.
User avatar
xaphongthom
Imp
4 | 0
Siosilvar wrote:
xaphongthom wrote:Do you guys have any tip on surviving on Elemental Melee Sorceress?

So I'm level 125 now, Is it better to switch from Physical to Elemental?
I tried Elemental once. the clear speed was amazing. However if I pick "Paradigm Shift" perk (which converse Moonstrike to boost elemental), I'll have a really hard time to survive 'cause the leech literally gone.

Oh, another thing: If i keep playing as Physical build, Do i need to switch the Melee Set to SU like: "Steel Punisher, Royal Circlet,etc..". Cause i really like the Set.


You'll still have Baneblade's life on attack, Svalinn offers life spark on block, and you can also build Hellfire Plate (if you're not using Lachdanan's) or supplement it with potions. It's not going to be as survivable as getting your full life orb back from Fusillade,

The set is pretty decent but there's definitely better options. I wouldn't break it until you can replace the shield and helm, maybe also a third piece.


Thanks! One more question please: "Do you you the Paradigm perk on your elemental melee Sorc?" and is the damage significant higher compared to not using the perk?

I'm now having
Starhawk
Starhawk
Warp Blade (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: 49 to 86
(Sorceress Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 400
Item Level: 105
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.13 per Dexterity)%
Innate Tri-Elemental Damage:
(40.0% of Dexterity)
Area Effect Attack
25% Chance to cast level 50 Magic Missiles on Melee Attack
+(3 to 5) to Sorceress Skill Levels
50% Attack Speed
Adds 400-500 Magic Damage
Adds 400-500 Fire Damage
Adds 400-500 Lightning Damage
Adds 400-500 Cold Damage
-(25 to 35)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
10% Chance to Avoid Damage
Socketed (6)
,
Steel Punisher
Steel Punisher
Warp Blade (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: (172 - 187) to (332 - 358)
(Sorceress Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 400
Item Level: 120
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.13 per Dexterity)%
Area Effect Attack
Spiral Dance: +300% Bonus Magic Damage
15% Chance to cast level 25 ATMG Sentry on Melee Attack
+(1 to 2) to Sorceress Skill Levels
Adds 40-100 Damage
(15 to 20)% Life stolen per Hit
+(170 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
10% Deadly Strike
Physical Resist 10%
Socketed (6)
,
Royal Circlet
Royal Circlet
Tiara (Sacred)

Defense: (1740 - 1957) to (1968 - 2214)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 392
Item Level: 105
+2 to All Skills
+90% Damage to Demons
+90% Damage to Undead
+(140 to 170)% Enhanced Defense
(21 to 25)% to All Attributes
Elemental Resists +(25 to 30)%
Physical Resist 5%
(21 to 25)% Magic Find
Socketed (4)
,
Vaetia's Wall
Vaetia's Wall
Tower Shield (Sacred)

Defense: (4603 - 5157) to (5543 - 6210)
Chance to Block: -1% + Class%
(Sorceress Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength:
411
Required Dexterity: 471
Item Level: 105
-1% Base Block Chance
-(11 to 15)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+(4 to 8) to Vengeful Power (Sorceress Only)
+(4 to 8) to Warp Armor (Sorceress Only)
+(4 to 8) to Snow Queen (Sorceress Only)
+(4 to 8) to Living Flame (Sorceress Only)
+(141 to 170)% Enhanced Defense
Maximum Mana +(11 to 25)%
Maximum Elemental Resists +(0 to 1)%
Requirements -20%
Socketed (4)
,
Lachdanan's Visage
Lachdanan's Visage
Banded Plate (Sacred)

Defense: (8973 - 10165) to (14769 - 16229)
(Sorceress Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 627
Item Level: 120
Mana Shield: 95% less Mana Drained when Hit
You may Only use Melee, Summon and Support Skills
Indestructible
Adds 200-300 Magic Damage
Adds 150-200 Fire Damage
Adds 150-200 Lightning Damage
Adds 150-200 Cold Damage
-30% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+(161 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
+(1000 to 5000) Defense
Socketed (6)
in my stash. Do you think they are better than the Set?
Siosilvar
Mangler
463 | 51
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
xaphongthom wrote:Thanks! One more question please: "Do you you the Paradigm perk on your elemental melee Sorc?" and is the damage significant higher compared to not using the perk?

I'm now having
Starhawk
Starhawk
Warp Blade (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: 49 to 86
(Sorceress Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 400
Item Level: 105
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.13 per Dexterity)%
Innate Tri-Elemental Damage:
(40.0% of Dexterity)
Area Effect Attack
25% Chance to cast level 50 Magic Missiles on Melee Attack
+(3 to 5) to Sorceress Skill Levels
50% Attack Speed
Adds 400-500 Magic Damage
Adds 400-500 Fire Damage
Adds 400-500 Lightning Damage
Adds 400-500 Cold Damage
-(25 to 35)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
10% Chance to Avoid Damage
Socketed (6)
,
Steel Punisher
Steel Punisher
Warp Blade (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: (172 - 187) to (332 - 358)
(Sorceress Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 400
Item Level: 120
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.13 per Dexterity)%
Area Effect Attack
Spiral Dance: +300% Bonus Magic Damage
15% Chance to cast level 25 ATMG Sentry on Melee Attack
+(1 to 2) to Sorceress Skill Levels
Adds 40-100 Damage
(15 to 20)% Life stolen per Hit
+(170 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
10% Deadly Strike
Physical Resist 10%
Socketed (6)
,
Royal Circlet
Royal Circlet
Tiara (Sacred)

Defense: (1740 - 1957) to (1968 - 2214)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 392
Item Level: 105
+2 to All Skills
+90% Damage to Demons
+90% Damage to Undead
+(140 to 170)% Enhanced Defense
(21 to 25)% to All Attributes
Elemental Resists +(25 to 30)%
Physical Resist 5%
(21 to 25)% Magic Find
Socketed (4)
,
Vaetia's Wall
Vaetia's Wall
Tower Shield (Sacred)

Defense: (4603 - 5157) to (5543 - 6210)
Chance to Block: -1% + Class%
(Sorceress Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength:
411
Required Dexterity: 471
Item Level: 105
-1% Base Block Chance
-(11 to 15)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+(4 to 8) to Vengeful Power (Sorceress Only)
+(4 to 8) to Warp Armor (Sorceress Only)
+(4 to 8) to Snow Queen (Sorceress Only)
+(4 to 8) to Living Flame (Sorceress Only)
+(141 to 170)% Enhanced Defense
Maximum Mana +(11 to 25)%
Maximum Elemental Resists +(0 to 1)%
Requirements -20%
Socketed (4)
,
Lachdanan's Visage
Lachdanan's Visage
Banded Plate (Sacred)

Defense: (8973 - 10165) to (14769 - 16229)
(Sorceress Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 627
Item Level: 120
Mana Shield: 95% less Mana Drained when Hit
You may Only use Melee, Summon and Support Skills
Indestructible
Adds 200-300 Magic Damage
Adds 150-200 Fire Damage
Adds 150-200 Lightning Damage
Adds 150-200 Cold Damage
-30% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+(161 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
+(1000 to 5000) Defense
Socketed (6)
in my stash. Do you think they are better than the Set?


Absolutely take Paradigm Shift and Cold Blooded on elemental. Starhawk already has ~1/5 the physical damage of Steel Punisher, Khany, or the set, so you're giving up like 300 phys damage to gain ~1.2k more tri-ele damage and ~60 cold pierce (assuming 6k dexterity).

I think you might have enough there to replace the set pieces for either elemental or physical, especially if you can make yourself
Svalinn

Svalinn
Shields

'RhalLoOhn'
Runeword Level: 115
-1% to Enemy Elemental Resistances per 150 Dexterity
8% Chance to cast level 7 Life Spark when Blocking
1% Base Block Chance
15% Block Speed
20% Hit Recovery
+(151 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
+(30 to 40) to all Attributes
(15 to 20)% to Dexterity
+200 to Life
Fire Resist +(20 to 25)%
Lightning Resist +(20 to 25)%
Cold Resist +(20 to 25)%
Poison Resist +(20 to 25)%
Fire Absorb (3 to 5)%
Physical Resist 5%
Snowsquall
Snowsquall
Gloves

'GlaIu'
Runeword Level: 105
+1% Maximum Cold Resist per 80% Cold Resist
+1 to All Skills
20% Hit Recovery
Adds 100-200 Cold Damage
(3 to 5)% Innate Elemental Damage
-(7 to 10)% to Enemy Cold Resistance
Slow Target 20%
+200% Enhanced Defense
+(21 to 25) to Dexterity
Cold Absorb (3 to 5)%
(and optionally
Hellfire Plate

Hellfire Plate
Body Armors

'IgnJahGurRhal'
Runeword Level: 115
+1% Innate Elemental Damage per 250 Attributes
15% Chance to cast level 9 Life Spark on Melee Attack
20% Attack Speed
+250 Fire Damage
-(11 to 15)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+(171 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
Maximum Life +(3 to 5)%
Maximum Elemental Resists +(1 to 2)%
Fire Resist +(10 to 20)%
Lightning Resist +(10 to 20)%
Cold Resist +(10 to 20)%
Poison Resist +(10 to 20)%
Physical Resist (7 to 10)%
for better sustain but less damage than Lachdanan's Visage) for elemental or
Wind Runner

Wind Runner
Boots

'SilElqSilGul'
Runeword Level: 100
+(0 to 1) to All Skills
50% Attack Speed
10% Movement Speed
Adds 25-68 Damage
250% Bonus to Attack Rating
(12 to 15)% Life stolen per Hit
+(171 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
for physical.
User avatar
xaphongthom
Imp
4 | 0
Siosilvar wrote:
xaphongthom wrote:Thanks! One more question please: "Do you you the Paradigm perk on your elemental melee Sorc?" and is the damage significant higher compared to not using the perk?

I'm now having
Starhawk
Starhawk
Warp Blade (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: 49 to 86
(Sorceress Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 400
Item Level: 105
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.13 per Dexterity)%
Innate Tri-Elemental Damage:
(40.0% of Dexterity)
Area Effect Attack
25% Chance to cast level 50 Magic Missiles on Melee Attack
+(3 to 5) to Sorceress Skill Levels
50% Attack Speed
Adds 400-500 Magic Damage
Adds 400-500 Fire Damage
Adds 400-500 Lightning Damage
Adds 400-500 Cold Damage
-(25 to 35)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
10% Chance to Avoid Damage
Socketed (6)
,
Steel Punisher
Steel Punisher
Warp Blade (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: (172 - 187) to (332 - 358)
(Sorceress Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 400
Item Level: 120
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.13 per Dexterity)%
Area Effect Attack
Spiral Dance: +300% Bonus Magic Damage
15% Chance to cast level 25 ATMG Sentry on Melee Attack
+(1 to 2) to Sorceress Skill Levels
Adds 40-100 Damage
(15 to 20)% Life stolen per Hit
+(170 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
10% Deadly Strike
Physical Resist 10%
Socketed (6)
,
Royal Circlet
Royal Circlet
Tiara (Sacred)

Defense: (1740 - 1957) to (1968 - 2214)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 392
Item Level: 105
+2 to All Skills
+90% Damage to Demons
+90% Damage to Undead
+(140 to 170)% Enhanced Defense
(21 to 25)% to All Attributes
Elemental Resists +(25 to 30)%
Physical Resist 5%
(21 to 25)% Magic Find
Socketed (4)
,
Vaetia's Wall
Vaetia's Wall
Tower Shield (Sacred)

Defense: (4603 - 5157) to (5543 - 6210)
Chance to Block: -1% + Class%
(Sorceress Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength:
411
Required Dexterity: 471
Item Level: 105
-1% Base Block Chance
-(11 to 15)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+(4 to 8) to Vengeful Power (Sorceress Only)
+(4 to 8) to Warp Armor (Sorceress Only)
+(4 to 8) to Snow Queen (Sorceress Only)
+(4 to 8) to Living Flame (Sorceress Only)
+(141 to 170)% Enhanced Defense
Maximum Mana +(11 to 25)%
Maximum Elemental Resists +(0 to 1)%
Requirements -20%
Socketed (4)
,
Lachdanan's Visage
Lachdanan's Visage
Banded Plate (Sacred)

Defense: (8973 - 10165) to (14769 - 16229)
(Sorceress Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 627
Item Level: 120
Mana Shield: 95% less Mana Drained when Hit
You may Only use Melee, Summon and Support Skills
Indestructible
Adds 200-300 Magic Damage
Adds 150-200 Fire Damage
Adds 150-200 Lightning Damage
Adds 150-200 Cold Damage
-30% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+(161 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
+(1000 to 5000) Defense
Socketed (6)
in my stash. Do you think they are better than the Set?


Absolutely take Paradigm Shift and Cold Blooded on elemental. Starhawk already has ~1/5 the physical damage of Steel Punisher, Khany, or the set, so you're giving up like 300 phys damage to gain ~1.2k more tri-ele damage and ~60 cold pierce (assuming 6k dexterity).

I think you might have enough there to replace the set pieces for either elemental or physical, especially if you can make yourself
Svalinn

Svalinn
Shields

'RhalLoOhn'
Runeword Level: 115
-1% to Enemy Elemental Resistances per 150 Dexterity
8% Chance to cast level 7 Life Spark when Blocking
1% Base Block Chance
15% Block Speed
20% Hit Recovery
+(151 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
+(30 to 40) to all Attributes
(15 to 20)% to Dexterity
+200 to Life
Fire Resist +(20 to 25)%
Lightning Resist +(20 to 25)%
Cold Resist +(20 to 25)%
Poison Resist +(20 to 25)%
Fire Absorb (3 to 5)%
Physical Resist 5%
Snowsquall
Snowsquall
Gloves

'GlaIu'
Runeword Level: 105
+1% Maximum Cold Resist per 80% Cold Resist
+1 to All Skills
20% Hit Recovery
Adds 100-200 Cold Damage
(3 to 5)% Innate Elemental Damage
-(7 to 10)% to Enemy Cold Resistance
Slow Target 20%
+200% Enhanced Defense
+(21 to 25) to Dexterity
Cold Absorb (3 to 5)%
(and optionally
Hellfire Plate

Hellfire Plate
Body Armors

'IgnJahGurRhal'
Runeword Level: 115
+1% Innate Elemental Damage per 250 Attributes
15% Chance to cast level 9 Life Spark on Melee Attack
20% Attack Speed
+250 Fire Damage
-(11 to 15)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+(171 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
Maximum Life +(3 to 5)%
Maximum Elemental Resists +(1 to 2)%
Fire Resist +(10 to 20)%
Lightning Resist +(10 to 20)%
Cold Resist +(10 to 20)%
Poison Resist +(10 to 20)%
Physical Resist (7 to 10)%
for better sustain but less damage than Lachdanan's Visage) for elemental or
Wind Runner

Wind Runner
Boots

'SilElqSilGul'
Runeword Level: 100
+(0 to 1) to All Skills
50% Attack Speed
10% Movement Speed
Adds 25-68 Damage
250% Bonus to Attack Rating
(12 to 15)% Life stolen per Hit
+(171 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
for physical.


Wow. I've already made myself a
Wind Runner

Wind Runner
Boots

'SilElqSilGul'
Runeword Level: 100
+(0 to 1) to All Skills
50% Attack Speed
10% Movement Speed
Adds 25-68 Damage
250% Bonus to Attack Rating
(12 to 15)% Life stolen per Hit
+(171 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
, i have enough rune
to make a
Snowsquall
Snowsquall
Gloves

'GlaIu'
Runeword Level: 105
+1% Maximum Cold Resist per 80% Cold Resist
+1 to All Skills
20% Hit Recovery
Adds 100-200 Cold Damage
(3 to 5)% Innate Elemental Damage
-(7 to 10)% to Enemy Cold Resistance
Slow Target 20%
+200% Enhanced Defense
+(21 to 25) to Dexterity
Cold Absorb (3 to 5)%
, but not
Svalinn

Svalinn
Shields

'RhalLoOhn'
Runeword Level: 115
-1% to Enemy Elemental Resistances per 150 Dexterity
8% Chance to cast level 7 Life Spark when Blocking
1% Base Block Chance
15% Block Speed
20% Hit Recovery
+(151 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
+(30 to 40) to all Attributes
(15 to 20)% to Dexterity
+200 to Life
Fire Resist +(20 to 25)%
Lightning Resist +(20 to 25)%
Cold Resist +(20 to 25)%
Poison Resist +(20 to 25)%
Fire Absorb (3 to 5)%
Physical Resist 5%
and
Hellfire Plate

Hellfire Plate
Body Armors

'IgnJahGurRhal'
Runeword Level: 115
+1% Innate Elemental Damage per 250 Attributes
15% Chance to cast level 9 Life Spark on Melee Attack
20% Attack Speed
+250 Fire Damage
-(11 to 15)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+(171 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
Maximum Life +(3 to 5)%
Maximum Elemental Resists +(1 to 2)%
Fire Resist +(10 to 20)%
Lightning Resist +(10 to 20)%
Cold Resist +(10 to 20)%
Poison Resist +(10 to 20)%
Physical Resist (7 to 10)%
(So sad :< ).
I'm now rocking
Hammerfist
Hammerfist
Gauntlets (Sacred)

Defense: (1227 - 1450) to (1436 - 1697)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 574
Item Level: 105
Adds (1 to 15)-(20 to 30) Damage
5% Life stolen per Hit
+(15 to 25) to Spiral Dance
5% Chance of Crushing Blow
Enhanced Weapon Damage +(30 to 60)%
+(120 to 160)% Enhanced Defense
Elemental Resists +15%
Socketed (4)
as Gloves and
Wind Runner

Wind Runner
Boots

'SilElqSilGul'
Runeword Level: 100
+(0 to 1) to All Skills
50% Attack Speed
10% Movement Speed
Adds 25-68 Damage
250% Bonus to Attack Rating
(12 to 15)% Life stolen per Hit
+(171 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
as Boots.
So i guess going physical at the moment is more optimal than Elemental right?
And thank you so much, your information is so helpful, i was really really confuse. :bounce: