Melee Sorceress

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
GoodestBoii wrote:does the fus nerf make a big impact in the build?

Probably not. It's just gonna make things more annoying.
Shiki
Stygian Watcher
40 | 1
It's gonna make the bosses we were bad at, even worse. Still viable
Xenofly
Skeleton
2 | 0
I'm lvl 119 and for some reason Mysteries set didn't drop after 50 Cows runs and 5 Kurast runs. Also didn't get sacred warped blade. My sorc has 124% MF, other set pieces drop as usual, I guess, there is lower chance to drop class items for my char. Paladin set pieces drop more often than others, game thinks that my char is paladin. How is that possible?
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
It only seems that way b/c that's what you're looking for (it would be a real dick move for the devs set up the game the way you suggested). It also doesn't help that Sacred Warp Blade is one of the rarest item types in the game. Fwiw, I've usually found them in the Torajan Jungles, but that could just be coincidence.

If you want the Set, forget Cows and stick to K3KBA runs (it has a Set drop bias). If you find a base Sacred Warp Blade, make the alt Mid-Game gearset. It'll take you through the 120 Ubers and the 120-125 grind. It'll just be a little slower until you eat all 400 SoL.
Xenofly
Skeleton
2 | 0
Solfege wrote:It only seems that way b/c that's what you're looking for (it would be a real dick move for the devs set up the game the way you suggested). It also doesn't help that Sacred Warp Blade is one of the rarest item types in the game. Fwiw, I've usually found them in the Torajan Jungles, but that could just be coincidence.

If you want the Set, forget Cows and stick to K3KBA runs (it has a Set drop bias). If you find a base Sacred Warp Blade, make the alt Mid-Game gearset. It'll take you through the 120 Ubers and the 120-125 grind. It'll just be a little slower until you eat all 400 SoL.

Thx for advice. Some kind of magic happened and after your post sacred warped blade dropped :D
Spent a lot of time on farm so I'm really happy now.
godsyndrome
Skeleton
2 | 0
if anyone needs sacred warp blade i can give :) Got 5 in 20 mins, but idk what to do. (now farming gold and shrines for honorific)
a321333
Azure Drake
169 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
godsyndrome wrote:if anyone needs sacred warp blade i can give :) Got 5 in 20 mins, but idk what to do. (now farming gold and shrines for honorific)

i need that
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Quick guide update, fwiw:

Everything up to clvl 115 should now be up-to-date for the 1.1 patch, including associated Ubers.

Based on feedback I got from last patch, I changed the build to use a more streamlined Fire/Lightning spec (Poison/Fire was generally unpopular and a bit too complicated for a beginner's guide geared toward first-time players).

Slight tweaks to Early/Mid-Game gear were made, as usual.

I'm recommending BoneSpirit's A2 Fighter-Mage merc setup for this build (A5 Barb is probably still better, but I'm sick of everything related to Barb).

Also, the Fusillade changes suck, but they're not build-breaking.
BaraLover
Rust Claw
83 | 1
Solfege wrote:Also, the Fusillade changes suck, but they're not build-breaking.

Does this make Juris Khan even more of a hassle to deal with if you don't manage to one shot him with Fusillade? Or is the 3 second additional wait time not going to matter much in the long run? Just curious.
szroland47
Fallen
1 | 0
Yo!
Thanks for the guide its very helpful :)
I got a question. atm i use Abjurer merc,
but worth it to change A2 fighter mage?
if yea, why? or why not? :)
thanks for answer.