Melee Sorceress

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Haywood
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
How do you even get enough strength to equip the set shield? I feel like i have to invest too many points into str for it? :think:
hellgrind
Mangler
458 | 21
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
- req jewels, +%all attributes, +x to str
Speedpad
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Solfege wrote:
Speedpad wrote:
Solfege wrote: (you can easily farm Toraja using the Melee Sorc Set)

It sure is easy but man does it feel slow AF... Edyrem keep dying, are way slower than the zon, and have what looks like shitty attack speed...
Anything i may be doing wrong or is it "normal" as we aren't a summon char ?

Been duo there with a summ barb to give him 10 more edyrem and it was so much quicker.

No, it's just slow af. Only thing you can really do is Force Blast and use Blade Spirits as distractions to keep Edyrem alive longer.

And everything in this game is easier as a Barb. Barb as a class is just op. -_-

Thanks ;) At least i'm not completly dumb ^^
Haywood
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
hellgrind wrote:- req jewels, +%all attributes, +x to str

Alright, thanks. And how about strength in general, how many points is needed?
deLys1d
Skeleton
3 | 0
bloodymezz9 wrote:how do you get the sacred rings and amulets? i see that in your build your using them im currently using 2 empyrean bands +5 and the teganze. Ive only recently started playing median

Thats a really good question. Normaly you could craft them with the unique uptier recipe and gamble them. But it looks like it didnt work anymore, Tenganze dropt for me at K3K but so far i cubed more then 100 Shards and gambled a shit ton, with no luck. But maybe its just ultra bad luck.
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
bloodymezz9 wrote:how do you get the sacred rings and amulets? i see that in your build your using them im currently using 2 empyrean bands +5 and the teganze. Ive only recently started playing median

"Sacred" Unique rings and amulets have to be found. But you don't really need them. I've been running with the same Angel Heart, 4% Emp Band, and Ripstar I found in Normal.

As far as creating normal Unique jewelry, supposedly you can create them all. But I've burned through tons of ACs and haven't been able to create a Teganze Pendant or Empyrean Bands. So maybe the creation pool was limited.

Haywood wrote:How do you even get enough strength to equip the set shield? I feel like i have to invest too many points into str for it? :think:

To add to what hellgrind said:
SoL, Charms, and jewelry. Haven't checked the exact numbers, but I think I have about 200 points into STR.
Theuberelite
Cultist
23 | 11
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Teganze was just changed, so this build doesn't struggle much in teganze now if you have leech. Just wear Wheel of Fortune if you need help surviving. Obv JDay + azmo + kab charm help too.
karlsson95
Prowler
17 | 0
Just tried Quov Tsin and Kabraxis for fun and I can barely even do damage to them, plus I can't survive for more than a few seconds

Quov I feel like I could eventually kill with fusillade but it seems like he justs casts his ranged magic forever if I stand behind a pillar and I die if I run out

Gonna have to rework my gear before trying them again
daiyy
Imp
5 | 0
Just tried Quov Tsin and Kabraxis for fun and I can barely even do damage to them, plus I can't survive for more than a few seconds

Quov I feel like I could eventually kill with fusillade but it seems like he justs casts his ranged magic forever if I stand behind a pillar and I die if I run out

Gonna have to rework my gear before trying them again

I struggled a lot with Quov and Kabraxis when I first got to them, but after farming more and learning the fights better they're really quick and easy now. Quov is doable with ~80 resists (probably even less) and iffy gear, just gotta use fusilade as you said, and kind of 'joust' with him (while spamming moon cookies if you're worried :D) to avoid dying (he heals hp when you die in case you weren't aware -- same with Kabraxis)

For Kabraxis, the main thing is to not stray too far away from him or he teleports on top of you. You want to kind of run tight circles around him while using fusilade on cd and getting in a few attacks when you see an opening. +max fire and poison resist helps
daiyy
Imp
5 | 0
Looking for some advice on building my corrupted wormhole please. I shouldn't need to fill it with pure dex to achieve max block right? (since the guide says you can even skip the charm heh) Does that mean I can/should put some hp cycles on it? Thanks in advance