Melee Sorceress

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
a321333
Azure Drake
169 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
have a Question

this item Main function is???

On Switch
Kabbalah in a T4 or Sacred Jared’s Stone (pair with a crafted +CtB/Phys Res Spiked or Bone Shield)
Ntf1015
Gravedigger
183 | 0
a321333 wrote:have a Question

On Switch
Kabbalah in a T4 or Sacred Jared’s Stone (pair with a crafted +CtB/Phys Res Spiked or Bone Shield)

Gives you a nice teleport with 3 second cool down and has a chance of freezing mobs you teleport near.
dannybees
Destroyer
6 | 0
@Solfege,

Appreciate the in-depth response (and updated guide). This build is a hell of a lot different than any old-school sorc knows. Still so much to learn with all the things that are possible in this game. I'm certainly addicted all over again. I feel like I'm 14 again - lol.
a321333
Azure Drake
169 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ntf1015 wrote:

On Switch

Gives you a nice teleport with 3 second cool down and has a chance of freezing mobs you teleport near.

oh and....this shield??????
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
dannybees wrote:@Solfege,

Appreciate the in-depth response (and updated guide). This build is a hell of a lot different than any old-school sorc knows. Still so much to learn with all the things that are possible in this game. I'm certainly addicted all over again. I feel like I'm 14 again - lol.

I know the guide is an info dump in a lot of places. But I wanted to write something first-time players could use w/o having to search a dozen info resources.

Median is a whole other animal compared to cLoD. Lots of complex mechanics, overt and covert synergies, etc. It's best just to treat it as it's own game, but set in the D2 universe.

a321333 wrote:
Ntf1015 wrote:

On Switch

oh and....this shield??????

You're more vulnerable when you swap weapons to teleport. So I suggested a crafted shield with Chance to Block and Physical Resistance for extra protection. But you don't actually need. I've been using T4 Cloudladder.
hoanganh97
Cultist
24 | 0
i think
Shark (Xis)
give more damage than
Steel Punisher
Steel Punisher
Warp Blade (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: (172 - 187) to (332 - 358)
(Sorceress Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 400
Item Level: 120
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.13 per Dexterity)%
Area Effect Attack
Spiral Dance: +300% Bonus Magic Damage
15% Chance to cast level 25 ATMG Sentry on Melee Attack
+(1 to 2) to Sorceress Skill Levels
Adds 40-100 Damage
(15 to 20)% Life stolen per Hit
+(170 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
10% Deadly Strike
Physical Resist 10%
Socketed (6)
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
maybe on the sheet, but steel punisher also tacks on 10% deadly strike. every 10 hits, you're dealing double your phsyical damage, and this build hits frequently, especially if you stack it up on other sources of deadly strike.

You could also get an eth steel punisher or reroll one to ethereal with the new effigy orb, and drop an indestructible jewel +5x xis and be really close to shark dmg output with the deadly strike, maybe more.
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Pretty much what Crash said.

Can't remember the exact test results atm, but in both theory and practice, Shark(Xis) kills faster than Steel Punisher. That said, the Steel Punisher setup is more versatile, which is ultimately why I chose it for the Phys option. But Shark(Xis)+Rebel(Xis) will carry you farther if your other gear is garbage, which is why it's part of the "cheaper alt setup."
berking
Fallen
1 | 0
Hey I really can't get which one is better for me to use. The first one is crafted second one is runeword weapon. On sheet runeword one looks better but does crushing blow and deadly strike make the crafted one a better weapon? I currently am at level 117 without the recommended set.

► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler
a321333
Azure Drake
169 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
why i very so weak in TEGANZE.

i use sorc set now but still so weak.

i have a Starhawk, but i dont know how to use it be good