Melee Sorceress

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Minato
Imp
4 | 0
what UMO's viable with phys buld?
Thordski
Stygian Watcher
40 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
hi, been using your guide just as a little guiding stick, doing the elemental :) not using shield yet, missing 5% maxblock (in dex 1st)
been spamming couple marksmen on my beads, and i use akarat's trek atm as boots, as i was not sure if i was going ele or phys when i found them.
i have -135 pierce ELE RES, not sure if its worth working myself towards 170 with farmgear aswell? i can hit that with another mood and the spirit walker. (using talis etc for 170 for bosses)
I was already following most of ur guide, gloves was a beutiful upgrade.
if have a clue what is recommended for me. Would appreciate some feedback, ty :)
sacredwow
Skeleton
3 | 0
Thordski wrote:hi, been using your guide just as a little guiding stick, doing the elemental :) not using shield yet, missing 5% maxblock (in dex 1st)
been spamming couple marksmen on my beads, and i use akarat's trek atm as boots, as i was not sure if i was going ele or phys when i found them.
i have -135 pierce ELE RES, not sure if its worth working myself towards 170 with farmgear aswell? i can hit that with another mood and the spirit walker. (using talis etc for 170 for bosses)
I was already following most of ur guide, gloves was a beutiful upgrade.
if have a clue what is recommended for me. Would appreciate some feedback, ty :)

Can you please share your NotArmory?
https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/
GRANDLarsony
Stone Warrior
32 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I’m still working on my ele setup and have yet to switchover to light poison yet (still stacking life). Just got my hands on 2 emps glory rings that was a big help.

Current load out is:
Star hawk
Rainbow fury -> upgrade to stormflyer
Royal circlet
Lachdanans visage
Dementia
2x emps glory rings
+3 klaatu barada nikto

Then trash gloves and boots. Been working on crafting but currently out of abandons. Bis I believe will be lorekeeper and spirit walker combo and stacking mana gen.

About break ground on 120 Uber’s. I pretty much approach every big pack the same. Open with fullisade and clearing out with Bladestorm.

The damage is there and the survivability will be too. The biggest thing is you are not a facetanker really until you get that block and phys res up. Will report back once I’m fully geared. Until then you have to finess content.

Once I have the phys res and block might drop an emp glory to try out a bad mood ring.
Thordski
Stygian Watcher
40 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
am currently using 1bad moon+1 (lucky me) and a glory, only VOID and SAMAEL left, have done everything else myself.
just try to optimize so i can farm faust in a proper speed :)
am going 41% phys res MAX block atm, few situasions i feel i miss the 9%, sometimes i do tho. +3klaatu is intreasting, ill see when i creep up on 47-4800dex.
Ye i saw rainbow fury in ur build and tho about stormflyer, couse thats a better choice ye? couse the proc there is pretty good? :) ty for feedback.
lvl 139 going strong GG.
GRANDLarsony
Stone Warrior
32 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
What gloves you running Thor? Crafted abandoned?
hoanganh97
Cultist
24 | 0
if full end gear. Do u think melee sorc or ele sorc which best ?
GRANDLarsony
Stone Warrior
32 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Well phys def has the luxury of greater leech, so its prob more faceroll - watch theUberelite on twitch his is pretty much maxed. But, I don’t think we’ve seen a maxed out ele yet. His top end self buffed was 10k damage. I think we can match that/go higher with ele...easy really.
Thordski
Stygian Watcher
40 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
yes we can, am at 9k atm, and its gonna go higher.
yes GRAND i use crafted gloves, used weird couse out of abandoned (lol) ,upgraded perf with abandoned after.
i use gloves as recommended in build, +2sorc with proc, 2x reanimates.
Altho i dont need the reanimates, i have no problem surviving, maybe on some UBER's
GRANDLarsony
Stone Warrior
32 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Thordski wrote:yes we can, am at 9k atm, and its gonna go higher.
yes GRAND i use crafted gloves, used weird couse out of abandoned (lol) ,upgraded perf with abandoned after.
i use gloves as recommended in build, +2sorc with proc, 2x reanimates.
Altho i dont need the reanimates, i have no problem surviving, maybe on some UBER's

Upgraded perf with abandoned after. What does that mean. You got a good weird roll then blessed them with an abandoned?