Melee Sorceress

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
BaraLover
Rust Claw
83 | 1
daiyy wrote:Looking for some advice on building my corrupted wormhole please. I shouldn't need to fill it with pure dex to achieve max block right? (since the guide says you can even skip the charm heh) Does that mean I can/should put some hp cycles on it? Thanks in advance

I imagine Dex/Life/Combat Speed Cycles would be optimal. Resists could be a nice afterthought too I suppose
RnZech
Fallen
1 | 0
Anyone have any tips on farming Kurast 3K BA?
Running after every single caster while being shoot at by numerous archers is slowly making me want to quit the game.
enric1010
Imp
5 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Any tips on not going OOM? Seems like i have to run away from mobs to Regen to cast fullislade. 110 clvl
hoanganh97
Cultist
24 | 0
why dont use StarHawk?
daiyy
Imp
5 | 0
He had Starhawk as part of an alternative elemental-based setup but has since edited it out. From my understanding (feel free to correct me OP or anyone), it's because the flat elemental damage it's based around doesn't scale with your stats; and it basically needs a whole different gear setup to get the most out of it. Whereas more pure-wdm-based weapons will continue to scale with your stats and eventually most likely outclass that setup. Perhaps he'll add it back in once he figures out the optimal setup for it.

I've tried a Starhawk+Rainbow Fury out myself with limited other complementary gear to go with it, and can attest that at least without the whole elemental setup (or most of it), even the Mysteries set outclasses it, so OP's endgame gear setup surely will as well.

Also: Thanks a lot for the guide OP. I started with your old one last season, planned to main something else this season and just wanted to try a melee sorc out before the wipe but it's way too much fun so I stuck with it :D
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
@RnZech
Hire an A3 or A5 merc to help.

@enric1010
I assume OOM = out of Mana? If so, have you orbed both rings and amulet with 5x Mana Regen? Even w/o the Lightning tree, that should take care of Mana problems (assuming you're not dumping points into Bladestorm).

@hoanganh97
Starhawk will still be useful for killing the Ultra Elementals, even if going with a Phys-based setup.

@daiyy
I haven't reposted the Elemental setup, partially b/c I forgot, and partially b/c I'm not sure yet if it can stand on its own or if it needs Elemental procs to supplement it (so I'm not sure about a few gear slots).

Edit 1:
Regarding Triune Charm, use DEX cycles early on, but I recommend waiting until End-Game to fill it in completely. That way you'll know whether you can go full DEX, or need some Combat Speeds or Life/Mana Cycles.

Edit 2:
I tweaked some End-Game gear and reposted the theorycrafted Elemental gearset to the End-Game gear section.
Edited by Solfege 5 years.
Kepy11
Vampiress
36 | 0
Should we invest in Vit after achieving max block?
BaraLover
Rust Claw
83 | 1
Kepy11 wrote:Should we invest in Vit after achieving max block?

I wouldn't think so since Sorceress gets very little gains when putting points into Vita. It's still worthwhile to put points into Dexterity since it also increases your damage too.
hoanganh97
Cultist
24 | 0
Teganze Pendant -> Klaatu Barada Nikto -> Beads of the Snake Queen
"->" what is mean ?
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Order of upgrades. Start with Teganze, replace with Klaatu (when you find it), then replace that with Beads (if you ever find it).