Melee Sorceress

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
a321333
Azure Drake
169 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
sorry ,my english is not good .what is All Res and HR???
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
All Res = All Elemental Resistances (Fire, Cold, Lightning, and Poison)
HR = Hit Recovery
Maowgly
Fallen
1 | 0
Just wanted to say thanks for the guide. Looks like you put a great deal of work into this and it shows.
Gzeno
Sasquatch
68 | 6
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
New
Ripstar
Ripstar
Ring

Required Level: 60
Item Level: 60
+0.5625 to Maximum Damage (Based on Character Level)
+20 Life on Melee Attack
might be something to consider. One ripstar can scale very high dmg once you get alot of dexterity. They are cheap and have alot of space for MOs.

Right now, 1 ripstar gives me around 1k(phys) max dmg on a 100% wdm regular attack(around 400 dmg with bladestorm).

So yea, a cheap and strong option for early-mid game.
SirJean
Rust Claw
89 | 0
Gzeno wrote:New
Ripstar
Ripstar
Ring

Required Level: 60
Item Level: 60
+0.5625 to Maximum Damage (Based on Character Level)
+20 Life on Melee Attack
might be something to consider. One ripstar can scale very high dmg once you get alot of dexterity. They are cheap and have alot of space for MOs.

Right now, 1 ripstar gives me around 1k(phys) max dmg on a 100% wdm regular attack(around 400 dmg with bladestorm).

So yea, a cheap and strong option for early-mid game.

Bloodbond probably give more damage overall but less sustain but it is indeed a nice unique if you don't have perfect rare rings.
IOPPB
Stygian Watcher
44 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
WTF is honorific blessing? I tried it, it doesn't work.
kestik
Prowler
19 | 0
IOPPB wrote:WTF is honorific blessing? I tried it, it doesn't work.

From the documentation:

Shrine Blessing

A variant of shrine crafting, this recipe allows you to impart the blessings of the shrine unto an existing sacred item. This adds to the item the same preset shrine modifiers as the shrine crafting recipe and also subtracts 1 charge. You can only use this recipe once per item, so choose your shrine wisely.

Rare/Crafted/Honorific Sacred item + Shrine + 2x Arcane Crystal → add shrine bonuses + Shrine (-1 charge)

Edit: Gear must be sacred which is likely why it didn't work for you.
IOPPB
Stygian Watcher
44 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
kestik wrote:
IOPPB wrote:WTF is honorific blessing? I tried it, it doesn't work.

From the documentation:

Shrine Blessing

A variant of shrine crafting, this recipe allows you to impart the blessings of the shrine unto an existing sacred item. This adds to the item the same preset shrine modifiers as the shrine crafting recipe and also subtracts 1 charge. You can only use this recipe once per item, so choose your shrine wisely.

Rare/Crafted/Honorific Sacred item + Shrine + 2x Arcane Crystal → add shrine bonuses + Shrine (-1 charge)

Edit: Gear must be sacred which is likely why it didn't work for you.

It was a sacred. Also upping from superior to magic removes my bonuses so why do we lucky/roll for high ed?
BTracer
Banned
99 | 3
IOPPB wrote:It was a sacred. Also upping from superior to magic removes my bonuses so why do we lucky/roll for high ed?

It may have been Sacred but it wasn't Rare/Crafted/Honorific. Lucky rolls are the last step for any piece of gear, whether found or crafted. Rolling for high ED is only applicable when making runewords.
IOPPB
Stygian Watcher
44 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
BTracer wrote:
IOPPB wrote:It was a sacred. Also upping from superior to magic removes my bonuses so why do we lucky/roll for high ed?

It may have been Sacred but it wasn't Rare/Crafted/Honorific. Lucky rolls are the last step for any piece of gear, whether found or crafted. Rolling for high ED is only applicable when making runewords.

It was honorific too. IDK what is wrong. Sacred honorific + 2 crystals + shrine does nothing.