Melee Sorceress

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Crescent
Cultist
23 | 2
nodoubt0322 wrote:I think it is melee char limitation. The monster’s damage is too high. Their melee hit sometimes is more than ten thousand. You need to pull very slowly and kite well. There are three build, traprat , mmzon and trspsin, can complete t15 I know so far.

But in my case only the Erynies's (not sure that i wrote harpie monster's name correctly) fire spells causes fatal damage, not melee hits. As well as assassins heroes's spells (nevermind, i can handle assassins, just slower, than necromancers or barbarians heroes, it's OK) - theyre tough too, but not so tough, as fire missiles of regular monsters.

At floor 11 there's an affix, that says something like "skills empowered" (enemies skills, of course). So these fire missiles became unbearable.

If someone has any succesful experience on how to counteract them with defence or how to overdamage them - i'd like to read such things.

Thanks.
sacredwow
Skeleton
3 | 0
Hi guys

Can you please advice me: Im on Mid game now with all gear in this guide without crafted jewels so my BRs aren’t max( I mean IAS and HR. Do I need to change weapon damage orb in honorific gear to max my limits until I get jewels?
chubbystub
Banned
3 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
sacredwow wrote:Hi guys

Can you please advice me: Im on Mid game now with all gear in this guide without crafted jewels so my BRs aren’t max( I mean IAS and HR. Do I need to change weapon damage orb in honorific gear to max my limits until I get jewels?

Melee sorc's tend to struggle mid/late game until they have high block %, if you're below 50% block it's going to be rough. Try getting the melee sorc set if you don't already have..it should be pretty affordable by now. I generally can do Dunc/Fauzt/Bremm just fine with the melee sorc set so itll last you well into late game. Start to UMO Dex, FHR
Ntf1015
Gravedigger
183 | 0
Just wondering, but what is used in place of the set boots now for midgame? Im going to try sacred honorific boots and see how that works. Am I missing another possible option? Thanks in advance.
skrig
Balrog
128 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
just abandoned craft or tu4 chain/heavy boots with shitton of MOs
hikki12
Invader
8 | 0
pretty fun build, currently at nightmare and it seems solid.
lazyknob
Balrog
126 | 6
hikki12 wrote:pretty fun build, currently at nightmare and it seems solid.

Yeah it's a pretty... 'balanced' build. You won't be blazing through anything, but you won't be hitting brick walls either.
hikki12
Invader
8 | 0
ok i am having trouble dying in hell any advice? they hit so hard
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
hikki12 wrote:ok i am having trouble dying in hell any advice? they hit so hard

Make sure all your TU gear is at T4 and your armor pieces are socketed with enough perfect res gems to hit at least 65% Elemental res when starting Hell.

It's natural for Uber areas to be a little tough, but main storyline areas shouldn't be giving you any trouble.
OrphineM
Gravedigger
188 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
And on top of this, you might find it worth retrying once you get to nihlathak and farm some signets if that fails. Helps your stats and you might even pick up a few SUs to trade/signet/use.

An extra 300-400 stat points and some levels can trivialize the early ubers and get you to the midgame.