Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
snowmanmc87 wrote:Hello i am liking the build .
i am now lvl 122, 18-19k dmg, but only 11k life. here is my gear , can u pls tell me what i should upgrade next ? https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=SnowmanImmortal

it seems that your Synergy from Energy Factor is overcapped. If I got it right you now have 821 Energy Factor to Spell Damage. You only need 3655 Energy when buffed, to cap this synergy. (EF*Energy > 3.000.000 equal "wasted EF"). Replace either your armor with an enchanted crafted and blessed one with similar stats or try to roll an enchanted crafted Paly Shield with 5 paly and Bear.
From now on you can put stat points into vitality for more survivability.

Also reroll Oris Herald until 4 all and 40+ to Magic Missiles. Reroll the blank scepter with oil of renewal and oil of conjuration until you get the 10% Spell damage Bonus before you make the runeword.
snowmanmc87
Imp
5 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
mortimer_85 wrote:
i am now lvl 122, 18-19k dmg, but only 11k life. here is my gear , can u pls tell me what i should upgrade next ? https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=SnowmanImmortal

it seems that your Synergy from Energy Factor is overcapped. If I got it right you now have 821 Energy Factor to Spell Damage. You only need 3655 Energy when buffed, to cap this synergy. (EF*Energy > 3.000.000 equal "wasted EF"). Replace either your armor with an enchanted crafted and blessed one with similar stats or try to roll an enchanted crafted Paly Shield with 5 paly and Bear.

Also reroll Oris Herald until 4 all and 40+ to Magic Missiles. Reroll the blank scepter with oil of renewal and oil of conjuration until you get the 10% Spell damage Bonus before you make the runeword.

Ok thanks i will try to craft a shield , so how much EF should i have, dont really understand that part of Median
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
If you have the time and do the math on your own you may have a look into my Spell damage Guide.

The Synergy Bonus to Spell Damage that you can get from Energy Factor simply is capped. The formula is min[energy*EF/15000,200] so it depends on your Energy Value how much EF you need to reach the cap of 200 (@energy *EF =3.000.000). Take of the piece that you want to replace, look what Energy Value you have in buffed state. Add the boni from the jewels that you will use. Take that energy Value do 3.000.000/this value this is the amount of EF that you will need to cap the synergy.
mill3nia
Cog
227 | 31
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
snowmanmc87 wrote:
mortimer_85 wrote:

Ok thanks i will try to craft a shield , so how much EF should i have, dont really understand that part of Median

the simple way is to open your skill tree and look under synergies at the bottom of VoJ and see how much spell damage you are receiving from energy, if it's over 440% it's time to start putting points into vit and working on spell damage gear vs putting more into energy and EF
Elmore
Cultist
22 | 0
Magic Missile does not work when Bear stance is active?
mill3nia
Cog
227 | 31
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Elmore wrote:Magic Missile does not work when Bear stance is active?

it does not.
Krazy
Jungle Hunter
25 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hi,

I think I encountered a kind of bug or something that I don't fully understand.

After talking to you on stream I equipped my gear dependend on the stats that Demiurge give me, meaning all stat points went into energy and without the buff I would not be able to have the strength or dex requirements to equip my gear - so far so good.

Now, after entering a game I don't see the gear on my character visually which is or might be a result of the fact that I would normally not be able to wear the items (unbuffed). So far that's also clear to me somehow and would not matter. But here's the catch: I cast VoJ and the dmg in the character screen shows 1510-1727 damage.

280 Strength
245 Dexterity
188 Vitality
1585 Energy
(400 Sigs eaten)

At that moment I am also not able to switch my Bear Stance Aura on that I have on my shield.

Then I buff Demiurge and the following happens:

1481 Strength
1447 Dexterity
1389 Vitality
2787 Energy

VoJ damage: 1613-1857

The low stats and damage made me think that there is something wrong with the gear issue.

When I habe Demiurge up and I open my inventory and re-equip all my gear during the buff my damage from VoJ jumps to 6073-6976 which is a huge difference! Then the items also appear visually on my character.
Plus the stats tmeporarily look like this:

2018 Strength
1726 Dexterity
1445 Vitality
5155 Energy

Now the question if that is intendend or known and what I can do to keep the stats as in the last scenario without having to re-equip every time I die or enter a game. Hope this was understandable.
mill3nia
Cog
227 | 31
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Krazy wrote:Hi,

I think I encountered a kind of bug or something that I don't fully understand.

After talking to you on stream I equipped my gear dependend on the stats that Demiurge give me, meaning all stat points went into energy and without the buff I would not be able to have the strength or dex requirements to equip my gear - so far so good.

Now, after entering a game I don't see the gear on my character visually which is or might be a result of the fact that I would normally not be able to wear the items (unbuffed). So far that's also clear to me somehow and would not matter. But here's the catch: I cast VoJ and the dmg in the character screen shows 1510-1727 damage.

280 Strength
245 Dexterity
188 Vitality
1585 Energy
(400 Sigs eaten)

At that moment I am also not able to switch my Bear Stance Aura on that I have on my shield.

Then I buff Demiurge and the following happens:

1481 Strength
1447 Dexterity
1389 Vitality
2787 Energy

VoJ damage: 1613-1857

The low stats and damage made me think that there is something wrong with the gear issue.

When I habe Demiurge up and I open my inventory and re-equip all my gear during the buff my damage from VoJ jumps to 6073-6976 which is a huge difference! Then the items also appear visually on my character.
Plus the stats tmeporarily look like this:

2018 Strength
1726 Dexterity
1445 Vitality
5155 Energy

Now the question if that is intendend or known and what I can do to keep the stats as in the last scenario without having to re-equip every time I die or enter a game. Hope this was understandable.

after you cast demiurge press the weapon swap key twice
it's also good to have a shamanka on weapon swap for an extra 40-50% phys damage buff. usually I'll buff with demiurge, swap and buff with blood lust and swap back and all gear is equipped, only need to do again if demiurge completely drops again.
l0gistik
Destroyer
6 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
great guide - was wondering if you could recommend dmg breakpoints for each tier of content?

right now my VoJ is at about 12.5k and i've cleared all content up to 115, can farm K3K pretty easily...but struggling with anything 120+

any tips on farming also?
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
l0gistik wrote:great guide - was wondering if you could recommend dmg breakpoints for each tier of content?

right now my VoJ is at about 12.5k and i've cleared all content up to 115, can farm K3K pretty easily...but struggling with anything 120+

any tips on farming also?

I started farming dunc on a slower pace with about 16 k. With 20 k and above with enough DR you can just walk through mobs in dunc (Bear Stance or enough TCD helps alot) right now I farm Teganze and Vizjun with 21-24k. I am lvl 126 but miss Ureh, Umbaru treasure, Wormhole and besides lilias curse and CFS all 125 charms. Will upgrade my Kab charm with Great Gems that I can test the performance in Fauzt.

Maybe those numbers helps a little.

If you show/link your gear we can help you maybe even more.