Achilles - An Endgame Neutraldin Guide

YeetimusMaximus
Prowler
17 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I edited my post above going in more depth.
mill3nia
Cog
227 | 31
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
YeetimusMaximus wrote:I edited my post above going in more depth.

most of the extra damage comes from adjudicator, it's like a 50% more damage multiplier, the collector is also a very significant upgrade.
YeetimusMaximus
Prowler
17 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Awesome. Thank you for the assistance on clearing that up a bit for me. Great build. This is actually my first character on median ever. And I chose this build because of the difficulty starting out with nothing. And it's been an extremely fun time.
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
YeetimusMaximus wrote:Awesome. Thank you for the assistance on clearing that up a bit for me. Great build. This is actually my first character on median ever. And I chose this build because of the difficulty starting out with nothing. And it's been an extremely fun time.

Just curious, do you play single player or online?
YeetimusMaximus
Prowler
17 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Main Character: Guinglain
fallen21
Prowler
17 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Was wondering if witchmoon would be a good amulet?
mill3nia
Cog
227 | 31
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
fallen21 wrote:Was wondering if witchmoon would be a good amulet?

it'd definitely work for early-midgame
Arionic
Abomination
147 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Here I struggle to find a fun character to play, dying even with decent gear, trying strange builds that could work but no with my knowledge, never making it past 121 and then I see this basic build melt mobs that one shot me. -_-

Maybe I want to play a viable whirlwind tree, or a winter avatar barbarian, or a fire bow druid.

:/
YeetimusMaximus
Prowler
17 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
It's all about the items and bonuses you combine. This isn't the only viable build. >.>
Siriusfakk
Vampiress
38 | 0
Arionic wrote:Here I struggle to find a fun character to play, dying even with decent gear, trying strange builds that could work but no with my knowledge, never making it past 121 and then I see this basic build melt mobs that one shot me. -_-

Maybe I want to play a viable whirlwind tree, or a winter avatar barbarian, or a fire bow druid.

:/

i have the same problem with overthinking alternative things.... from what ive learned patience, just as it is in life, is the only key in this game my fellow overthinker friend.

hint, think of it like this, do your most reliable characters build that will never fail, go clear hell, but meanwhile plan ahead for your alternative-fun build. this is what i do and it is especially good if you can collect-mule set items for future use :)