Achilles - An Endgame Neutraldin Guide

snowmanmc87
Imp
5 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hello nice build.

with mid/game gear can it farm dunc / Teganze ?
mill3nia
Cog
227 | 31
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
snowmanmc87 wrote:Hello nice build.

with mid/game gear can it farm dunc / Teganze ?

with proper mid-game gearing you can farm all content in single player.

with proper end-game gearing you can farm all content in 8p games.
lolwutinternet
Skeleton
2 | 0
Any consideration for going from just the belt to using 2-to-3-piece Yaerius set as mid-game gear on account of the juicy partial set bonuses? The belt is a sure thing, so if you're already wearing it, it makes a pair of +1 gloves functionally +3 Pally/16-20% spell damage, which seems roughly comparable to the +2 skills crafted route.

None of the options for the third piece are as directly comparable, but depending on how crafts are coming along for head/chest pieces, a +3 Pally/+63% vessel damage helm or %TCD/%phys resist/+63% vessel damage chest might be an improvement.
Refused
Cultist
21 | 0
lolwutinternet wrote:Any consideration for going from just the belt to using 2-to-3-piece Yaerius set as mid-game gear on account of the juicy partial set bonuses? The belt is a sure thing, so if you're already wearing it, it makes a pair of +1 gloves functionally +3 Pally/16-20% spell damage, which seems roughly comparable to the +2 skills crafted route.

None of the options for the third piece are as directly comparable, but depending on how crafts are coming along for head/chest pieces, a +3 Pally/+63% vessel damage helm or %TCD/%phys resist/+63% vessel damage chest might be an improvement.

How does +vessel dmg compare to +physical dmg anyway? Does it basically have the same effect, or is it more like ((base vessel dmg x vessel dmg%) x physical dmg%)
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Refused wrote:
lolwutinternet wrote:Any consideration for going from just the belt to using 2-to-3-piece Yaerius set as mid-game gear on account of the juicy partial set bonuses? The belt is a sure thing, so if you're already wearing it, it makes a pair of +1 gloves functionally +3 Pally/16-20% spell damage, which seems roughly comparable to the +2 skills crafted route.

How does +vessel dmg compare to +physical dmg anyway? Does it basically have the same effect, or is it more like ((base vessel dmg x vessel dmg%) x physical dmg%)

Total Vessel Damage = Base Damage*(1+(Phys Spell damage% + Passive Bonus % + Vessel Damage%)/100%)*(1+Synergy %/100%)

where the base Damage depends on skill level of the vessel and the char level.
Passive Bonus % is the Bonus from S&E or L&D.
So basically phys Damage % Vessel Damage % and Passive Damage percentage add up and are therefor kind of the same stat.
Refused
Cultist
21 | 0
mortimer_85 wrote:Total Vessel Damage = Base Damage*(1+(Phys Spell damage% + Passive Bonus % + Vessel Damage%)/100%)*(1+Synergy %/100%)

where the base Damage depends on skill level of the vessel and the char level.
Passive Bonus % is the Bonus from S&E or L&D.
So basically phys Damage % Vessel Damage % and Passive Damage percentage add up and are therefor kind of the same stat.

I see, so packing three slots with Yaerius can essentially give a bonus of 123% Phys Spell damage before orbs or runes. Not so shabby. I use gloves and belt on my Lazydin anyway. Wanting to get tainted sun right now, but that Yaerius helm is almost outperforming it then, it seems.
PindlskinVova
Acid Prince
46 | 2
Lol, nice gear nm to hell))))))))) Never use this shit in HC, 0 flat/% dr, low armor (nothing about craft/runewords sacred).
Guide for guide. If this is an endgame guide, then why are you describing the previous stages and why is it so bad? How does your guide differ from a set of links to items and a couple of videos?

See how it should be - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=24133
mill3nia
Cog
227 | 31
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions

the 3 piece is viable, biggest issue with going to Yaerius set in mid-game is you will be lacking a lot of EF and energy % which ends up gives you a lot of additional damage scaling with demiurge, if you were to go that route I'd suggest making an eerie shield instead of enchanted.
mill3nia
Cog
227 | 31
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
PindlskinVova wrote:Lol, nice gear nm to hell))))))))) Never use this shit in HC, 0 flat/% dr, low armor (nothing about craft/runewords sacred).
Guide for guide. If this is an endgame guide, then why are you describing the previous stages and why is it so bad? How does your guide differ from a set of links to items and a couple of videos?

See how it should be - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=24133

that is a completely different build, his only complete guide in there is fire and o skill based, how are there similarities at all besides going neutraldin?
if you prefer the other guide please do follow it, nobody is forcing you to follow mine.

If you have suggestions for better leveling gear I'd like to hear it, you are near immortal while leveling with sacred armor active, never felt the need to stack phys resist early game, I don't even recall anything even becoming moderately difficult until the end of nightmare.

and with this build you can rush 1-140 very quickly would make sense to post leveling stages if somebody wishes to buy all the gear and give the build a shot with a new character.
mill3nia
Cog
227 | 31
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Updated guide a bit, condensed leveling gear into a single section, added section about shrine crafting. Also tonight around 8:00pm EST I plan to mule all of my charms and am going to be streaming while I go and collect most 105-125 charms, that I will use to create clips of for the uber section, if you wish to tune in please watch my stream tonight at https://www.twitch.tv/mill3nia I'll also be available to answer any questions you may have.