Achilles - An Endgame Neutraldin Guide

Krazy
Jungle Hunter
25 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
What about survivability when using The Collector over Bear Stance on a crafted shield? Any other (not expensive) improvements you might suggest on my character?
mill3nia
Cog
227 | 31
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Krazy wrote:What about survivability when using The Collector over Bear Stance on a crafted shield? Any other (not expensive) improvements you might suggest on my character?

usually survivability is not a big issue once you're in end game gearing, your damage is usually high enough to kill everything before it can kill you and regen makes up for the rest.
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Krazy wrote:What about survivability when using The Collector over Bear Stance on a crafted shield? Any other (not expensive) improvements you might suggest on my character?

idk your exact energy Value but I think that your Synergy from Energy Factor might be overcapped. You are sitting at 707 EF now switching your boots back to TU4 greaves would raise that value to (707-47)*1,2 (%Bonus to EF from TU Greaves) = 792 and would provide you with much more phys Spell damage and MO space. @792 EF you need 3790 Energy to cap Synergy. If your Energy Value is above that invest in vit for more survivability.

Vesseldamage does scale very well with + skill. Your demonsbane has zero to paly -> get a +2. Go kill Quov Tsin for another +1 skill and stats and EF. This way you can replace the eerie crafted paly helm with an ench crafted soon. You will see the difference in Damage.

For more guidance you can ping me on discord (mortimer_85) or pm me in forum.
Krazy
Jungle Hunter
25 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Thanks guys. Yeah I think I might have to respecc once more to put more points in vit, that'S true. I never tried Quov Tsin, but I doubt I do enough dmg atm or I might die very fast. Worth a try.
mill3nia
Cog
227 | 31
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
mortimer_85 wrote:

idk your exact energy Value but I think that your Synergy from Energy Factor might be overcapped. You are sitting at 707 EF now switching your boots back to TU4 greaves would raise that value to (707-47)*1,2 (%Bonus to EF from TU Greaves) = 792 and would provide you with much more phys Spell damage and MO space. @792 EF you need 3790 Energy to cap Synergy. If your Energy Value is above that invest in vit for more survivability.

Vesseldamage does scale very well with + skill. Your demonsbane has zero to paly -> get a +2. Go kill Quov Tsin for another +1 skill and stats and EF. This way you can replace the eerie crafted paly helm with an ench crafted soon. You will see the difference in Damage.

For more guidance you can ping me on discord (mortimer_85) or pm me in forum.

you're a good man, I always forget you can look at inventory as well hehe
DarkenLord
Imp
4 | 0
I want to start this char, how do I allocate the stats? Dump everything into energy until 400% ish synergy? What about item requirements? How do I get enough str / dex for them? Or just meet the req and go energy / vit? New to the mod so i am not used to the gearing process yet
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
DarkenLord wrote:I want to start this char, how do I allocate the stats? Dump everything into energy until 400% ish synergy? What about item requirements? How do I get enough str / dex for them? Or just meet the req and go energy / vit? New to the mod so i am not used to the gearing process yet

Dump all in energy. You will get free stats from the Demiurge skill :)

You only have to worry about distributing again after you pass midgame status.
Xtraordinary_U
Jungle Hunter
28 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Just wondering when this starts getting better
Im lvl 108, 27k def...
maxed res, voj dmg is 2k-2.25k, 6% chance to block....
mill3nia
Cog
227 | 31
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Xtraordinary_U wrote:Just wondering when this starts getting better
Im lvl 108, 27k def...

yes can get about 40-50x better with proper gearing
Xtraordinary_U
Jungle Hunter
28 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
mill3nia wrote:
Xtraordinary_U wrote:Just wondering when this starts getting better
Im lvl 108, 27k def...

yes can get about 40-50x better with proper gearing

this is just the early game set up with TUs.

good place to farm for shrines and what not to start crafting?
tbh I'm not sure how to even craft lol