Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Started playing this build with someone yesterday. He was already top-geared, but I'm just starting. Luckily I have a totemmancer to farm charms and gear. But from lvl 110 I've been able to efficiently level myself up. So far it's a real blast. Now I wanna level up from 115 to 120 and see what the new tier of charms will give me in terms of farming power. I guess it's on to K3K!

Edit;
Now running Fauzt, it's still a little slow, and I have to keep my eyes open, but it's really quite doable. Bremmtown was easy as hell and I'm only stuck at Belial.

Tomorrow I'll try Invasion II, but I am thinking this is probably not yet for me.

Leveling to 125 was a breeze!
Kadazzle
Balrog
135 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
So the build is still alive and VERY STONG!
this is a PURE dps set up to try and reach max damage! I still have ist in my helm and gloves
I can swap to around 25-30k dps with around 400-450MF to still clear things easy.
To make fauntz easy if anyone is having problems there and you dont have the damage just get an angiris star and slap that place lol :D
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Kadazzle wrote:So the build is still alive and VERY STONG!
this is a PURE dps set up to try and reach max damage! I still have ist in my helm and gloves
I can swap to around 25-30k dps with around 400-450MF to still clear things easy.
To make fauntz easy if anyone is having problems there and you dont have the damage just get an angiris star and slap that place lol :D

Wow, that's an awesome amount of dmg. I'm barely hitting 15k vessels at lvl 125 with all charms so far.

Any chance you can share your gear and skills?

I'm using full Yaerius set and Hadriels boots and shield, also I pumped NRG until 2k and then started pumping vit. I can see you don't have enough str for yaerius' set, and you went way over 2k NRG, so I'm quite curious to see what you got :) My weapon is Aeterna, ammy Virzjerei with +4 skills and two rings with +1 skills and PMSD. All filled with Fal crafted jewels.

I need to push through because I'm stagnating at lvl 125, damage wise. Did you follow the guide items and craft stuff?
zeitzi
Rust Claw
85 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Kadazzle wrote:So the build is still alive and VERY STONG!

mind linking your tsw? i am quitre happy with roughly 20k damage on vessels with 300MF. 25 with full Yearius set. Wonder where you take additional 20k damage from haha.

Thanks anyways!
neividux
Fallen
1 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Can anyone help me out?
im doing shit damage 6.2k on both vessels and i cant even farm TA, getting oneshot lol
https://tsw.vn.cz/char/Kumpis
got 98k armor, 36% phy resist and 77% all res.
acekard
Acid Prince
49 | 4
neividux wrote:Can anyone help me out?
im doing shit damage 6.2k on both vessels and i cant even farm TA, getting oneshot lol

you need veneration of justice maxed out. you can drop points from vessel of retribution and it's passive, or from ward of fate. craft tu boots wake of destruction and mo them. get +sk rings with phys spell dmg. drop that shield, even that shield from hydra pally set will be better than this, later you want to have collector and ghals when you can afford. also get +3 helmet.MO your gear phys spell damage and later with spell focus. craft jewels with spell focus and spell damage and -requirement where needed. with this setup and MO'd gear you can pretty much do everything in the game on a 20tg budget gear :D also don't forget to keep your buffs up. also put point in resurrect
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
acekard wrote:
neividux wrote:Can anyone help me out?

you need veneration of justice maxed out. you can drop points from vessel of retribution and it's passive, or from ward of fate. craft tu boots wake of destruction and mo them. get +sk rings with phys spell dmg. drop that shield, even that shield from hydra pally set will be better than this, later you want to have collector and ghals when you can afford. also get +3 helmet.MO your gear phys spell damage and later with spell focus. craft jewels with spell focus and spell damage and -requirement where needed. with this setup and MO'd gear you can pretty much do everything in the game on a 20tg budget gear :D also don't forget to keep your buffs up. also put point in resurrect

Any advice for this crazy one?
https://tsw.vn.cz/char/IAMETERNAL
deamiel
Invader
8 | 0
a question: can we craft rings/amulets ? or we find suitable stats with then Mo on them ?
Miothan
Rust Claw
83 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Is this build a viable starter character? i have been away from Median XL for about 3 years and i never really got super far into the end-game, think i was at lvl 130 charms at best?

So what im asking is: Is this a viable first character on seasonal and can it farm tg (for the end-game runewords which can trade for the best items), or does it need super rare items to be able to get decent?

Looked at this vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOg3IRIurNo
And it looks so chil to run around and farm like that :D especially since it seems hes farming tg rather easy.
Edited by Miothan 2 years.