Achilles - An Endgame Neutraldin Guide

ojejku
Jungle Hunter
28 | 2
Could you explain me why it's better than unholy version with Stormlord that grants bonuses to all stats including strength that was removed from Demigure? I guess it does not scale as well as Demigure and you loose VoJ but at the same time you don't need to cast Demigure so often and you can morph into Superbeast, we're using magic missiles now anyway.
mill3nia
Cog
227 | 31
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ojejku wrote:Could you explain me why it's better than unholy version with Stormlord that grants bonuses to all stats including strength that was removed from Demigure? I guess it does not scale as well as Demigure and you loose VoJ but at the same time you don't need to cast Demigure so often and you can morph into Superbeast, we're using magic missiles now anyway.

well for one VoJ is our primary ability, welcome to give that a shot but at that point it's not a Neutraldin.
cma78
Banned
20 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
New player here, getting absolutely destroyed on bosses in nightmare i had no issues up until diablo, diablo rolled the floor with me a few times untill i learned that kiting works, but still should be able to facetank as a pally otherwise why play it, there are classes that does far more damage such as my summon necro, my summon necro was almost tougher because of meat shield and a faster killer aswell, besides that pala was fun to play, incredibly tough with sacred armor and demiurge as long as you don't fuck up the rotation. I may need some gear upgrades, the problem is i don't know how to get the key items listed for this build, i've gotten all seeing eye upgraded to 4 so far.

I looked for bases in normal act 1 to upgrade to uniques in cube.

I've looked at several crafting tutorials to get familiar with crafting.
mill3nia
Cog
227 | 31
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
cma78 wrote:New player here, getting absolutely destroyed on bosses in nightmare i had no issues up until diablo, diablo rolled the floor with me a few times untill i learned that kiting works, but still should be able to facetank as a pally otherwise why play it, there are classes that does far more damage such as my summon necro, my summon necro was almost tougher because of meat shield and a faster killer aswell, besides that pala was fun to play, incredibly tough with sacred armor and demiurge as long as you don't fuck up the rotation. I may need some gear upgrades, the problem is i don't know how to get the key items listed for this build, i've gotten all seeing eye upgraded to 4 so far.

I looked for bases in normal act 1 to upgrade to uniques in cube.

I've looked at several crafting tutorials to get familiar with crafting.

just updated guide with some new gearing options, try some of them out and see if they help
inf1n1
Skeleton
2 | 0
Does VOJ benefit from attack speed % or cast speed % ???
mill3nia
Cog
227 | 31
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
inf1n1 wrote:Does VOJ benefit from attack speed % or cast speed % ???

no it does not.
Asseater42069
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
How can I give scythe to my merc? It’s nec only
mill3nia
Cog
227 | 31
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Asseater42069 wrote:How can I give scythe to my merc? It’s nec only

not all scythes are necro only.
Asseater42069
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
mill3nia wrote:

Ok thanks! One more question, we are mainly using metalhead for itd so we can use the doom proc right?
mill3nia
Cog
227 | 31
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Asseater42069 wrote:
mill3nia wrote:

Ok thanks! One more question, we are mainly using metalhead for itd so we can use the doom proc right?

correct