Achilles - An Endgame Neutraldin Guide

stoned1
Invader
8 | 1
mill3nia wrote:anyone enjoying Neutraldin in new ladder?

lvl 1-136 as neutral so far
Swishee
Prowler
19 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
stoned1 wrote:
mill3nia wrote:anyone enjoying Neutraldin in new ladder?

lvl 1-136 as neutral so far

Can i ask how you farmed and geared up for the 115+ charms as Neutraldin this season
gZuppl
Imp
5 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Anyone else having issues with items "enabled" by demiurge not giving their stats?

In my case the TU coronet is showing red dex requirement prebuff. When i cast demiurge the dex requirement changes color to white but my stats (voj damage from +phys% and allskills and base defense) dont change until i re-equip it. Funny thing i only just noticed this now in early hell :D. No clue if this is intended but apparently ill have to change my plan of using dex base helms and shields for my crafts then.. sadface.
skrig
Balrog
128 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
try switching to swap weapons and back again
gZuppl
Imp
5 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
skrig wrote:try switching to swap weapons and back again

Ive toyed around a little more with this and all i can say is that this whole behaviour is extremely inconsistent. Right now i actually keep the stats from the helm even when demiurge drops and fail to be able to consistently recreate the scenario ive had before. Switching weapons then seems to correct the current state (in case demiurge drops and i still have the coronet stats they drop on switching back and forth and in case i cast demiurge and dont get the coronet stats i get them on switch). I allways seem to be in either of those two states - in both demiurge dropping and recasting doesnt actually do anything for the coronet stats working - either they dont work before/after demiurge or they do. Weird stuff ;).
skrig
Balrog
128 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
just get all +stat charms then :D
gZuppl
Imp
5 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
skrig wrote:just get all +stat charms then :D

xD - thats the plan. Not gonna change the fact ill never be able to get to 4xx-5xx dex without any base investment so having found out about this so i can check and deal with the problem is still gonna prove helpful. And i can go back to the dex-bases plan for atleast some base armor outside of sacred armor.
skrig
Balrog
128 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
outside of demiurge you mean.

ye, crown shield, blackguard helm etc. i was thinking about that too because even with most of charms i dont get 500+ str. that way i would have just light plate with -req jewels, gloves/boots/belt with same, but easily wearable helm/shield.

i do not know the solution to the problem though :mweed:
Nightt
Skeleton
3 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Solution is live on demi and just invest a bit of str :D
lawlsup
Imp
5 | 1
rrrahmet wrote:Guys how do you farm all these items? I'm farming like a crazy man and no luck. k3b and amazon place are my farming places.

I am actually running into the same issue. I hit A4 nightmare and I hit rock bottom. I can barely stay alive with this early game gear. I have been farming for the nightmare suggested gear for 2 days and havent found a single item. Any spots I should be focusing or things I should know to help me find them?

Also, is Phys % the same as Phys%/Spell%? Guide mentions Honorific Boots/Belt - MO For Resistances / Phys %.

Thank you!