Achilles - An Endgame Neutraldin Guide

pedroboffa
Thunder Beetle
54 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Ahhh I see..
Other thing i was using Dead Lake's Lady and now I using the rune word final weapon. I lost 2k damage.
And this is still better?
What is so good about it?
Also what orb should i put now into this runeword?
Do i need to use the magic missel? as I never see people using them with this build even on ubers.
And now I have 2k less damage.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
pedroboffa wrote:Ahhh I see..
Other thing i was using Dead Lake's Lady and now I using the rune word final weapon. I lost 2k damage.
And this is still better?
What is so good about it?
Also what orb should i put now into this runeword?
Do i need to use the magic missel? as I never see people using them with this build even on ubers.
And now I have 2k less damage.

Dead Lake's Lady
Dead Lake's Lady
Grand Scepter (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: 36 to 40
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 449
Item Level: 105
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.11 per Dexterity)%
+4 to Amazon Skill Levels
+4 to Paladin Skill Levels
+200 Spell Focus
50% Block Speed
+50% Damage to Undead
+(21 to 25)% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
+(21 to 25)% to Lightning Spell Damage
(21 to 25)% to Strength
(21 to 25)% to Dexterity
(21 to 25)% to Energy
Regenerate Mana +25%
Socketed (3)
gives a chunk of stats, make sure all of your gear is equipped without that scepter. Magic Missiles is your boss killing skill.
pedroboffa
Thunder Beetle
54 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I see.. and another question about the The Collector.. what is gematria anmd what is so speacil about this shield.
Also why put runes with + 15 to EF if I can put jewel with 15 + 4% fisical

I also saw a guy with this build killing sharax maybe the one that created this post i dont remember and he casts something into the immortal mobs from xarax and they stay white and slow. what is that?

and what orbs should i use into Oris' Herald.

also the magic missel i am doing 11k damage.. this is the same for each of those balls that come out? or for all together?
mill3nia
Cog
227 | 31
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
pedroboffa wrote:I see.. and another question about the The Collector.. what is gematria anmd what is so speacil about this shield.

I also saw a guy with this build killing sharax maybe the one that created this post i dont remember and he casts something into the immortal mobs from xarax and they stay white and slow. what is that?

also the magic missel i am doing 11k damage.. this is the same for each of those balls that come out? or for all together?

Collector gets the Gematria bonus multiplied for each greater rune placed in it, so multiply the bonus x6
the white debuff is from Black Masquerade.. Spellbind.
use phys% orbs on oris'
pedroboffa
Thunder Beetle
54 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Ahh ok thank you.. and also the Ghal rune never saw one where can i find it?
Manu300000
Grubber
321 | 8
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
pedroboffa wrote:Ahh ok thank you.. and also the Ghal rune never saw one where can i find it?

In fauztinville lvl req 125 to enter it. You need to upgrade your black road charm with the 5 gems around kabraxis area to enter it
pedroboffa
Thunder Beetle
54 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
mill3nia wrote:
pedroboffa wrote:I see.. and another question about the The Collector.. what is gematria anmd what is so speacil about this shield.

Collector gets the Gematria bonus multiplied for each greater rune placed in it, so multiply the bonus x6
use phys% orbs on oris'

You mean orb of anihiliation or the one I buy on NPC also do I put the one from npc that gives EF?
mill3nia
Cog
227 | 31
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
pedroboffa wrote:
mill3nia wrote:

use phys% orbs on oris'

You mean orb of anihiliation or the one I buy on NPC also do I put the one from npc that gives EF?

could use orbs of annihilation after filling it with the 5x phys/magic% ones.
Hrakor
Skeleton
3 | 0
Hi ! Thanks for the guide, i'm new to MXL and have a lot to figure out.

I have a question, do i have to buff myself with Demiurge before using the vessels ? Because of the energy/dex bonus and items. Or does it auto scale ?

Thank you ! :D
pedroboffa
Thunder Beetle
54 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hrakor wrote:Hi ! Thanks for the guide, i'm new to MXL and have a lot to figure out.

I have a question, do i have to buff myself with Demiurge before using the vessels ? Because of the energy/dex bonus and items. Or does it auto scale ?

Thank you ! :D

I do not think so.
The way I buff my self is with the 3 long buffs and after that i just keep the other 2 buffs within every 16sec.

-------------

Question: isnt better to put after the 5x 2% phy/magic 5x EF orbs?