Achilles - An Endgame Neutraldin Guide

HeroicDose
Lava Lord
94 | 1
https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=HeroicDose

looking for any advice/feedback. been upgrading my gear a fair bit lately. took a bit of a dps hit when i switched from yaerius body/belt/gloves to these crafted ones but i added some survivability. currently im saving up for veil of the tainted sun and doing more body/belt/glove crafts.

any suggestions jewel wise and how to MO my oris?
Adyxxx
Prowler
18 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
By looking at your char your energy factor/strenght factor is very low like almost 200 you will need it to 600-700 if u dont want to spend 4-5k points on energy in order to get it to 425% . Also yaerius belt is the best belt for this build not only to vessel dmg but the +skills to your buffs aswell. + lose the Hel runes and start crafting the Zod jewels accordingly to get as much EF as possible 15% EF 2%sp and %energy or %all stats ( keep in mind start from ilvl +99 to about ilvl 70 then dump them since you will lose more mods afterwards).
HeroicDose
Lava Lord
94 | 1
i was running yaerius belt until today and after switching it really wasnt worth the str investment at this stage since it was more valuable to have the vit. made a noticeable difference in survivability. however maybe when i have higher end gear ill go back and check it out.
n4rcod
Skeleton
3 | 0
Is
The Angiris Star
The Angiris Star
Angel Star (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: 55 to 58
(Paladin Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 602
Item Level: 120
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.14 per Strength)%
Vessel of Retribution: 0.7% Damage Leeched as Life
3% Chance to cast level 40 Death Ripple on Death Blow
+(4 to 6) to Paladin Skill Levels
20% Movement Speed
+50% Damage to Undead
+30% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
-50% to Fire Spell Damage
-50% to Lightning Spell Damage
-50% to Cold Spell Damage
-50% to Poison Spell Damage
(5 to 20)% to Vitality
(5 to 20)% to Energy
Maximum Elemental Resists +1%
Socketed (3)
a good option? I've Oris but it seems that has more survibility
mill3nia
Cog
227 | 31
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
n4rcod wrote:Is
The Angiris Star
The Angiris Star
Angel Star (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: 55 to 58
(Paladin Only)
Required Strength: 602
Item Level: 120
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.14 per Strength)%
Vessel of Retribution: 0.7% Damage Leeched as Life
3% Chance to cast level 40 Death Ripple on Death Blow
+(4 to 6) to Paladin Skill Levels
20% Movement Speed
+50% Damage to Undead
+30% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
-50% to Fire Spell Damage
-50% to Lightning Spell Damage
-50% to Cold Spell Damage
-50% to Poison Spell Damage
(5 to 20)% to Vitality
(5 to 20)% to Energy
Maximum Elemental Resists +1%
Socketed (3)
a good option? I've Oris but it seems that has more survibility

not really, decent for fautz/bremmtown but not really worthwhile elsewhere. you won't even really notice the leech unless your VoR is hitting 5+ enemies at once.
n4rcod
Skeleton
3 | 0
what about
Ashaera's Armor
Ashaera's Armor
Belt (Sacred)

Defense: 1687 to 1760
Required Strength: 575
Item Level: 105
+(21 to 25) Spell Focus
+(11 to 15)% to Spell Damage
+500 Defense
(11 to 15)% to Energy
Elemental Resists +(10 to 15)%
Physical Resist 10%
Socketed (2)
? i've a eerie crafter belt 83 ef,15phys 27% mf
Miothan
Rust Claw
83 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Is it possible to farm Ducnraig as efficiently as TgT in the twitch clip at level 120? im lvl 107 atm and struggling in act 3 due to really low dmg, only 2.5-2-8k dmg on Vessel with current gear (still got mostly the early-game gear on, crafting luck sucks :P)

I currently use Dead Lake's Lady but was wondering if it would be worth it to farm 6x Fire runes on my Necro summoner which can farm that quite easily, so get the Oris' Herald. Looked at it's stats, but doesn't seem as if it would help me out atm.

Btw, when i shrine craft, what pieces specifically do i want to use for Shrine crafting? any specific type of Sacred? for example, you wrote that we should craft a "Eerie Crafted Belt", should i go for the belt with the most armor on it?
Edited by Miothan 4 years.
mill3nia
Cog
227 | 31
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Miothan wrote:Is it possible to farm Ducnraig as efficiently as TgT in the twitch clip at level 120? im lvl 107 atm and struggling in act 3 due to really low dmg, only 2.5-2-8k dmg on Vessel with current gear (still got mostly the early-game gear on, crafting luck sucks :P)

once you get your shrine crafts you can do dunc pretty well. with about 10k vessel damage
HeroicDose
Lava Lord
94 | 1
Miothan wrote:Is it possible to farm Ducnraig as efficiently as TgT in the twitch clip at level 120? im lvl 107 atm and struggling in act 3 due to really low dmg, only 2.5-2-8k dmg on Vessel with current gear (still got mostly the early-game gear on, crafting luck sucks :P)

I currently use Dead Lake's Lady but was wondering if it would be worth it to farm 6x Fire runes on my Necro summoner which can farm that quite easily, so get the Oris' Herald. Looked at it's stats, but doesn't seem as if it would help me out atm.

Btw, when i shrine craft, what pieces specifically do i want to use for Shrine crafting? any specific type of Sacred? for example, you wrote that we should craft a "Eerie Crafted Belt", should i go for the belt with the most armor on it?

personally i was farming dunc pretty well /w adjudicator, yaerius belt/body/gloves, and t4 uniques before i started upgrading my gear a lot more. i went with yaerius because it was a hell of a lot quicker than trying to get good crafts before farming
Necrofeelyah
Prowler
15 | 0
Yo so i was watching Talcons stream last night while i was falling asleep. I remember him talking about rolling Eagle Stance on gear for increased health regen..but i cant remember what peice of gear that he was rolling it on. Can anyone fill me in? Ive quick searched online but cant find it