6 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
mill3nia wrote:
l0gistik wrote:
mill3nia wrote:
l0gistik wrote:
mortimer_85 wrote:
l0gistik wrote:great guide - was wondering if you could recommend dmg breakpoints for each tier of content?

right now my VoJ is at about 12.5k and i've cleared all content up to 115, can farm K3K pretty easily...but struggling with anything 120+

any tips on farming also?

I started farming dunc on a slower pace with about 16 k. With 20 k and above with enough DR you can just walk through mobs in dunc (Bear Stance or enough TCD helps alot) right now I farm Teganze and Vizjun with 21-24k. I am lvl 126 but miss Ureh, Umbaru treasure, Wormhole and besides lilias curse and CFS all 125 charms. Will upgrade my Kab charm with Great Gems that I can test the performance in Fauzt.

Maybe those numbers helps a little.

If you show/link your gear we can help you maybe even more.

thanks for the info and good call...

https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=Logadin

my gear isnt the best in the world but its not the worst i dont think :) im basically playing SSF also

you need to set your armory to public I cannot view it.

sorry about that! fixed

gear not looking too bad, just keep at it, I'd suggest making a shadowmoon and doing some teganze for a while, get your oris' and it'll open up the game a lot more for you.

just wanted to follow up on this for anyone who was at a similar point as me

I managed to easily down Quov Tsin and Malthael/Imperius for the medallion upgrade after crafting my Shadowmoon. Able to farm Teganze now (slowly but surely, with very little if no deaths). Amazing how much of a difference that made.

Next challenge is Kabraxis - don't think I'm quite ready for Ruins of Ureh or Baal yet.
shr1mp
Dark Huntress
14 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
The Collector with 6x Ghal: What can I say? This shield is ridiculous +6 skills, 60% Phys %, 180 EF, 150 SF (AND THAT'S JUST FROM GEMATRIA)

how does it work? what runes i need for which stat ?
shield has 6 sockets so i can pout 6 runes in it? how to get ALL stats ? i dont get it and i can't find something in the docs

wheni put a ghal in my collector this happens.... ???? Image

does it have to be 6x ghal or ANY great rune ??
Edited by shr1mp 5 years.
mill3nia
Cog
227 | 31
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
shr1mp wrote:The Collector with 6x Ghal: What can I say? This shield is ridiculous +6 skills, 60% Phys %, 180 EF, 150 SF (AND THAT'S JUST FROM GEMATRIA)

shield has 6 sockets so i can pout 6 runes in it? how to get ALL stats ? i dont get it and i can't find something in the docs

put 6x ghal in it, gematria grants the bonus per GREAT rune socketed, ghals give us additional Energy Factor.
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
shr1mp wrote:The Collector with 6x Ghal: What can I say? This shield is ridiculous +6 skills, 60% Phys %, 180 EF, 150 SF (AND THAT'S JUST FROM GEMATRIA)

wheni put a ghal in my collector this happens.... ???? Image

the bonus is applied, not listed as blue text though. Unsocket it equip -> check stats, socket it equip -> check stats
Megatronic
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Hello. Is mid-game\end-game uniques can dropped in low lvl areas like k3k, or i need farm 120+ areas like teganze, duncraig etc?
mill3nia
Cog
227 | 31
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Megatronic wrote:Hello. Is mid-game\end-game uniques can dropped in low lvl areas like k3k, or i need farm 120+ areas like teganze, duncraig etc?

most endgame uniques can only drop in 120+ areas
Megatronic
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
mill3nia wrote:
Megatronic wrote:Hello. Is mid-game\end-game uniques can dropped in low lvl areas like k3k, or i need farm 120+ areas like teganze, duncraig etc?

Ok, thanks. What place would be better for farming most end-game uniques? And what part ahk script i need only for buffing demiurge and sacred armor? The last one?
mill3nia
Cog
227 | 31
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Megatronic wrote:
mill3nia wrote:

Ok, thanks. What place would be better for farming most end-game uniques? And what part ahk script i need only for buffing demiurge and sacred armor? The last one?

just read through script in note pad everything is commented. and I'd suggest duncraig.
SirJean
Rust Claw
89 | 0
Megatronic wrote:
mill3nia wrote:

Quoting documentation (also found in patch notes) :
All sacred uniques aside from jewelry come in 2 or 3 different variations. Their position within the table dictates what variation they come as (SU is leftmost, SSU is center, and SSSU is rightmost, jewelry not included). The SU variants are typically found beginning at Area Levels of 104 and beyond, SSU variants begin dropping in Area Level 117 areas, and SSSUs start dropping in Area Level 130 areas.

Don't give false information if you are unsure about something it's easy to prove your statement wrong considering that you can drop SU in K3K (and I'm pretty sure that everyone got a SU from grind 115->120 in K3K).
mill3nia
Cog
227 | 31
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
SirJean wrote:
Megatronic wrote:
mill3nia wrote:

Quoting documentation (also found in patch notes) :
All sacred uniques aside from jewelry come in 2 or 3 different variations. Their position within the table dictates what variation they come as (SU is leftmost, SSU is center, and SSSU is rightmost, jewelry not included). The SU variants are typically found beginning at Area Levels of 104 and beyond, SSU variants begin dropping in Area Level 117 areas, and SSSUs start dropping in Area Level 130 areas.

Don't give false information if you are unsure about something it's easy to prove your statement wrong considering that you can drop SU in K3K (and I'm pretty sure that everyone got a SU from grind 115->120 in K3K).

excuse me? most of the endgame uniques for this build are SSU I did not give any misleading information.

The Collector, Angiris, Adjudicator, Black Masquerade and Spirit Walker are all SSU.