Achilles - An Endgame Neutraldin Guide

diego11807
Vampiress
36 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I havent moed stuff yet. One thing I saw was that I had to put alot into strength due to the crazy high str req for the set. Shields pretty good I think, I got a 4 pally 15% physical bear stance. Ammy is just a regular 4 skills. Same with rings 1 skill per
blatkill
Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
+2pala gloce doesn't exist anymore
Yaerus glove are fine ! Always use them.
Crosby4HyG
Core Lord
395 | 24
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
diego11807 wrote:
Crosby4HyG wrote:
diego11807 wrote:Has anyone tried the set? I have it and the damage is horrible. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong

Which set are you referring to

Yaerius, that's the one I'm suppose to use right... :-]

Yaerius gloves & belt are the only two pieces worth using.
Maxblade19
Stygian Watcher
41 | 0
I want to make that build but i just realized this guide is out of date in term of item. I'm kinda noob so I don't know all SU and set in the game. So now I really don't know what to wear. Can someone help me?
Crosby4HyG
Core Lord
395 | 24
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Maxblade19 wrote:I want to make that build but i just realized this guide is out of date in term of item. I'm kinda noob so I don't know all SU and set in the game. So now I really don't know what to wear. Can someone help me?

I wouldn’t change much about the gear options listed in the guide, as of 1.5 it’s all fairly accurate still.
Maxblade19
Stygian Watcher
41 | 0
Crosby4HyG wrote:
Maxblade19 wrote:I want to make that build but i just realized this guide is out of date in term of item. I'm kinda noob so I don't know all SU and set in the game. So now I really don't know what to wear. Can someone help me?

I wouldn’t change much about the gear options listed in the guide, as of 1.5 it’s all fairly accurate still.

+2 skill on crafted glove doesn't exist anymore. did you still go whit crafted ?
Crosby4HyG
Core Lord
395 | 24
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Maxblade19 wrote:
Crosby4HyG wrote:

+2 skill on crafted glove doesn't exist anymore. did you still go whit crafted ?

+1 crafted gloves are still a solid option. Another good choice would be Yaerius glove/belt combo if you’re having a hard time rolling good crafts
Maxblade19
Stygian Watcher
41 | 0
Did you change the body armor or you still whit crafted? there no more phys/magic %

Ho and where do you farm all those SU?
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Crosby4HyG wrote:
Maxblade19 wrote:
Crosby4HyG wrote:

+1 crafted gloves are still a solid option. Another good choice would be Yaerius glove/belt combo if you’re having a hard time rolling good crafts

Actually I don't think even +1 crafted gloves are possible anymore. At least not according to the affix page.

However the combination of Yaerius glove/belt combo is definitely a good option, especially since they lowered the strength requirements a couple of seasons ago.
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Maxblade19 wrote:Did you change the body armor or you still whit crafted? there no more phys/magic %

Ho and where do you farm all those SU?

Duncraig is the best place to farm for SU items