Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
HeroicDose wrote:is the yaerius belt/gloves/body combo not better at endgame than having crafts in those slots? the belt str req is massive (1225) and youll have to get your resists from other slots, but the bonuses are really great. its what im using RN, but im curious to hear from people who have tried it against other top tier gear

way too much strength investment to be worthwhile. better off with shrine crafted or honorific with UMOs
HeroicDose
Lava Lord
94 | 1
mill3nia wrote:
HeroicDose wrote:is the yaerius belt/gloves/body combo not better at endgame than having crafts in those slots? the belt str req is massive (1225) and youll have to get your resists from other slots, but the bonuses are really great. its what im using RN, but im curious to hear from people who have tried it against other top tier gear

way too much strength investment to be worthwhile. better off with shrine crafted or honorific with UMOs

have you actually ran the numbers to verify you get more boost out of putting the points into energy? it makes a very big difference for me going from crafted belt/gloves and gris heart to yaerius belt/gloves/body at any rate.

on another note: once you hit the 75% movement speed cap with capture it seems debateable if its worth adding any extra points into it instead of just dumping into VOR for extra dps. the extra fcr/hitrecovery/block are nice, but you end up getting them to very high levels just from boosters anyway.
Edited by HeroicDose 4 years.
mill3nia
Cog
227 | 31
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
HeroicDose wrote:
mill3nia wrote:

have you actually ran the numbers to verify you get more boost out of putting the points into energy? it makes a very big difference for me going from crafted belt/gloves and gris heart to yaerius belt/gloves/body at any rate.

whatever works for you man. I do not have the time to run numbers but it's obvious to me it's not worthwhile to invest so many attribute points into strength. try to get a shrine crafted chest with +2 skills 15% all attributes and high ef/energy% and try again, Griswold's is not a good item beyond early hell.
HeroicDose
Lava Lord
94 | 1
on another note: once you hit the 75% movement speed cap with capture it seems debateable if its worth adding any extra points into it instead of just dumping into VOR for extra dps. the extra fcr/hitrecovery/block are nice, but you end up getting them to very high levels just from boosters anyway.
Alessandro88Vit
Destroyer
7 | 0
hi!your guide has been very good for me!thank you!!it was my first time with median xl, i played with Lord of Destruction 15 years ago, and now this new version of Diablo is amazing!now i am 130 liv and i have to beat Khan to complete all the Uber (untill hard level) alone but i want to ask you where is the best place to find sacred items?Duncraig?where is possible to find the rare orbs?
mill3nia
Cog
227 | 31
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Alessandro88Vit wrote:hi!your guide has been very good for me!thank you!!it was my first time with median xl, i played with Lord of Destruction 15 years ago, and now this new version of Diablo is amazing!now i am 130 liv and i have to beat Khan to complete all the Uber (untill hard level) alone but i want to ask you where is the best place to find sacred items?Duncraig?where is possible to find the rare orbs?

Duncraig is probably best for finding the sacreds you will need, also the Unique Mystic Orbs can drop anywhere, just very rarely.
aegontargaryen
Skeleton
3 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I'm leveling up one of these chars and loving it, and now i'm trying to plan some gear a little bit. (I'm a bit new to the game as well)
Guide is really good, but im wondering what bases would make sense to use for crafting.
(I got the Oris and a collector but I will have to craft most armour pieces to start with)

Question is how high strength would make sense, like Ancient Armour is 720, Plated belt 606 etc, would you use lower ones and what is the highest strength I could get without losing too energy/vitality?
mill3nia
Cog
227 | 31
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
aegontargaryen wrote:I'm leveling up one of these chars and loving it, and now i'm trying to plan some gear a little bit. (I'm a bit new to the game as well)
Guide is really good, but im wondering what bases would make sense to use for crafting.
(I got the Oris and a collector but I will have to craft most armour pieces to start with)

Question is how high strength would make sense, like Ancient Armour is 720, Plated belt 606 etc, would you use lower ones and what is the highest strength I could get without losing too energy/vitality?

just use the lowest bases you can where strength is concerned, quilted armor, leather gloves, sash/belt, etc. no point in wasting attribute points into strength, defense isn't that important as you should be running around and avoiding monsters
aegontargaryen
Skeleton
3 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Perfect Thank you!
Alessandro88Vit
Destroyer
7 | 0
mill3nia wrote:
Alessandro88Vit wrote:hi!your guide has been very good for me!thank you!!it was my first time with median xl, i played with Lord of Destruction 15 years ago, and now this new version of Diablo is amazing!now i am 130 liv and i have to beat Khan to complete all the Uber (untill hard level) alone but i want to ask you where is the best place to find sacred items?Duncraig?where is possible to find the rare orbs?

Duncraig is probably best for finding the sacreds you will need, also the Unique Mystic Orbs can drop anywhere, just very rarely.

ok thank you!your documentation has been really helpful!!!i found one rare orbs and i putted on oris herald!