Achilles - An Endgame Neutraldin Guide

Kowaka
Fallen
1 | 0
With end game gearing ( as in putting all stat points into vitality ) would it be wise to pump Corrupted Wormhole ( triune charm ) with vitality % cycles?
mill3nia
Cog
227 | 31
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Kowaka wrote:With end game gearing ( as in putting all stat points into vitality ) would it be wise to pump Corrupted Wormhole ( triune charm ) with vitality % cycles?

every little bit helps, I'd still suggest getting 2x +1 paladin skill cycles though if you can
dfnord
Prowler
19 | 1
mill3nia wrote:
dfnord wrote:This is a nice guide, thanks for putting it up together!

Do you plan on adding videos/guides for Yshari, The Witch, Lazarus, The Void and Samael?

I have stream of me doing witch/yshari if you want to check out my vods.. I've since sold my gear for neutraldin I will not be doing any further videos, I did a samael attempt as well (there is a vod) he is very overtuned and imo impossible with neutraldin even with the damage/gearing I did have. I suspect he is only viable currently with super high elemental damage setups.

Sweet. You mean this void of you doing Samuel with a friendly barb? https://www.twitch.tv/videos/378499510? ... &sort=time

It was very interesting, specially the conversation about Samael stats and damage.

I agree with you, it seems elemental damage is the best way to take him down, since you can easily stack "- enemy resist" for elemental damage, but no so much for physical/magic damage. The barb that was showcasing it earlier seems to be using wizspike for extra -70 enemy elemental damage. The video is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKxP6ae9AAI

Anyway, I only asked since the first page has not yet been updated with this info. Thanks anyway :)
Megatronic
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Hi. Can we MOed oris scepter?
mill3nia
Cog
227 | 31
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Megatronic wrote:Hi. Can we MOed oris scepter?

yes I would use oil of conjuration on it and MO 10% phys/magic% at least.
mill3nia
Cog
227 | 31
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
dfnord wrote:
mill3nia wrote:
dfnord wrote:This is a nice guide, thanks for putting it up together!

Do you plan on adding videos/guides for Yshari, The Witch, Lazarus, The Void and Samael?

I have stream of me doing witch/yshari if you want to check out my vods.. I've since sold my gear for neutraldin I will not be doing any further videos, I did a samael attempt as well (there is a vod) he is very overtuned and imo impossible with neutraldin even with the damage/gearing I did have. I suspect he is only viable currently with super high elemental damage setups.

Sweet. You mean this void of you doing Samuel with a friendly barb? https://www.twitch.tv/videos/378499510? ... &sort=time

It was very interesting, specially the conversation about Samael stats and damage.

I agree with you, it seems elemental damage is the best way to take him down, since you can easily stack "- enemy resist" for elemental damage, but no so much for physical/magic damage. The barb that was showcasing it earlier seems to be using wizspike for extra -70 enemy elemental damage. The video is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKxP6ae9AAI

Anyway, I only asked since the first page has not yet been updated with this info. Thanks anyway :)

yes that's the video. and barb using stormblast not sure on his gear. but yeah samael is very overtuned currently and only ele builds seem to have a shot at it from what I've seen.
Megatronic
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
How we deal with frost pillar in kabraxis room? What spell need to use?
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Megatronic wrote:How we deal with frost pillar in kabraxis room? What spell need to use?

It was mentioned several times in this thread.
Use an amulet with Hailstorm o-skill.
Megatronic
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
mortimer_85 wrote:
Megatronic wrote:How we deal with frost pillar in kabraxis room? What spell need to use?

It was mentioned several times in this thread.
Use an amulet with Hailstorm o-skill.

Thanks.
Xtraordinary_U
Jungle Hunter
28 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
so I crafted a shield and helm, and bought the chest belt and gloves for the three piece set bonus, as well as dead lakes lady. Was finally able to do sunless to hit lvl 110, will try out some cows later tonight to push 115 .