667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
mill3nia wrote:
Muilpeer wrote:After finding the yaerius gloves with my barb I had to start playing Achilles again. It was strange because when I had equipped all of my gear without jewels and some jewellery missing, my VoJ did 10-13k dmg.

After putting all nice nrg factor and spell dmg jewels in, the damage went down to 8-11k in the next game I played. Double checked everything and I haven't been able to reach 10-13k again using the same gear!

No merc, private game, no missing buffs.

it's possible your previous gloves had better bonus than the set provides? no clue

Sadly I have no clue as to what has happened. I started up the game this evening and suddenly I had my old 10-13k dmg back. Then I decided to craft a couple of extra jewels and got to 13-15k. So I am hoping to get even further soon but it's going to be really hard. I think leveling and getting the >120 charms is going to be the next step.
Xtraordinary_U
Jungle Hunter
28 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Xtraordinary_U wrote:
mill3nia wrote:
mortimer_85 wrote:
Xtraordinary_U wrote:could anyone recommend my biggest affordable

https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=NotOrdinary

Are you really that squishy in terms of elemental damage, that you need those perf gems? If not, replace one by one of them with zod crafted jewels. 10+ EF with 2% Spell damage will give nice damage boost at your current state. You can replace them with better ones later on.

I would rather reroll TU Greaves till 20% Energy factor than craft really good eerie, because the percentage of Energy Factor scales very well if you put in more EF jewels.

Thats my 2 cent.

this guy knows spell damage ^ take his advice

I will look into crafting some jewels.
I can probably get away with out some of them.
havent looked at my resists for a bit.
when I'm on next I'll clean my sockets and rebalance them.

I was able to free up around 8 gems, got some jewels made. working on a few more.
finally hit 120.
will 11-15k be enough to solo duncraig?
mill3nia
Cog
227 | 31
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Xtraordinary_U wrote:
Xtraordinary_U wrote:
mill3nia wrote:
mortimer_85 wrote:

Are you really that squishy in terms of elemental damage, that you need those perf gems? If not, replace one by one of them with zod crafted jewels. 10+ EF with 2% Spell damage will give nice damage boost at your current state. You can replace them with better ones later on.

I would rather reroll TU Greaves till 20% Energy factor than craft really good eerie, because the percentage of Energy Factor scales very well if you put in more EF jewels.

Thats my 2 cent.

I was able to free up around 8 gems, got some jewels made. working on a few more.
finally hit 120.

it's a start
Xtraordinary_U
Jungle Hunter
28 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
mill3nia wrote:
Xtraordinary_U wrote:
Xtraordinary_U wrote:
mill3nia wrote:
mortimer_85 wrote:

Thats my 2 cent.

finally hit 120.

it's a start

hopefully find some useful su or ssu
mark989us
Cultist
21 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
looking for a little help seems like i hit a wall currently at 29k self buffed dmg looking for anything else i can do besides the expensive stuff just recently changed from erie armor to enchanted armor since i was at 448 sf now with the pms armor im at 410 sf to dmg all jewls are at least 2sp/ef or energy i got about 75% of them with all 3

https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=geebs

thanks for the help

got about 150tg atm should i save for collector or adjuicator or was thinking could get some suicide note jewls
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
mark989us wrote:looking for a little help seems like i hit a wall currently at 29k self buffed dmg looking for anything else i can do besides the expensive stuff just recently changed from erie armor to enchanted armor since i was at 448 sf now with the pms armor im at 410 sf to dmg all jewls are at least 2sp/ef or energy i got about 75% of them with all 3

thanks for the help

got about 150tg atm should i save for collector or adjuicator or was thinking could get some suicide note jewls

With 29k you can probably do astro (+1 skill -> more damage) with patience. Clear the room. Blink on her - when not killed instantly, run away to not kill totems - repeat.
You can also go for Xazas. Craft a Paladin Blunt Weapon with nice roll of exorcism o-skill on it or take your Oris Herald with you. It takes a bit of time but exorcism will do the job, just hit her/him every now and then while luring and kiting the spawned mobs.

Also do not sacrifice Synergy percentage at your point. To do the math it would be nice to have d2stats screens page1/page2 when buffed with demiurge to really help you.
My advice on budget would be. Get a 5 pala skill eerie crafted shield, swap 3 of the ghal runes into your angiris star if you do not have good jewels in there (10+ EF and at least 2% phys Spell Damage). then swap out your boots for TU4 Greaves with perf rolls. You will loose 1 skill and a bunch of resists, but res should not be the problem at all, but you will gain your capped synergy back and a lot more phys Spell Damage. But as I said, with d2stats screens I can help you more...

Your rings are quite nice in terms of 1skill and Spell Damage, but maybe you can get your hands on one with EF ,skill and nice Spell Damage...
mill3nia
Cog
227 | 31
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
mark989us wrote:looking for a little help seems like i hit a wall currently at 29k self buffed dmg looking for anything else i can do besides the expensive stuff just recently changed from erie armor to enchanted armor since i was at 448 sf now with the pms armor im at 410 sf to dmg all jewls are at least 2sp/ef or energy i got about 75% of them with all 3

thanks for the help

gear not looking too bad, make sure you are synergy capped with energy before investing in vit, at 150tg I'd look into getting a +4 well rolled Viz Amulet first, the 20% energy on there will help a ton.
Arionic
Abomination
147 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
How much damage does the collector add? I've got most of this gear going now and still hitting the 6k mark for both vessels. I'm only level 112 though. Im assuming that once you MO the crap out of everything and hit level 140, your damage will be ridiculous.
mill3nia
Cog
227 | 31
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Arionic wrote:How much damage does the collector add? I've got most of this gear going now and still hitting the 6k mark for both vessels. I'm only level 112 though. Im assuming that once you MO the crap out of everything and hit level 140, your damage will be ridiculous.

adds quite a lot, I lost about 30k damage unequipping it
Xtraordinary_U
Jungle Hunter
28 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Probably a stupid question.
But which would give better dps dead lakes lady or Angiris?