+5% Bonus to Spell Focus
15% Attack Speed
35% Cast Speed
+(15 to 20)% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
+(30 to 35) to Magic Missiles
+1000 Defense
25% to Energy
Physical Resist 10%
yet, so I feel like I should be doing something... Also, how exactly do you do tenganze with mid game gear, minus oris' herald. I tried it and maybe my damage is too low, but I just get tagged left and right and die. Any help is appreciated.

From a solo non ladder player who just got past that point (getting the runes to make my Oris). Although I don't have Mill3nia's experience on the character, I do not agree on the Teganze approach. I started going there around lvl 121 with all 115 charms and while it is doable, clearing the spirits takes an awfull long time and you die a lot trying to dodge the balls. Imo, the way to go is with minions but hoplites suck. So, I went for accomplishing JDay uber quest (Mathael is doable although not easy) to get the crystal flame medallion. With it you can tp in the middle of spirits, spam the spawn edyrem skill and repeat. Clearing Teganze then becomes really easy and fast that it only took me 3 hours to get the 6 magic runes.

Hope that helps you.

While I'm at it, does bear stance prevent from using Magic Missile ? I'm at 50 phys res but lvl 120 ubers like kabraxis or Athula still hit me pretty hard...I'm really considering crafting a new shield.
Ntf1015
Gravedigger
183 | 0
Jounzy wrote:
Ntf1015 wrote:What exactly do you do when you're running around? I don't have
Oris' Herald

Oris' Herald
Scepters

'ArcIgnVenFulGlaGul'
Runeword Level: 100
Orb Effects Applied to this Item are Doubled
+(2 to 3) to All Skills
+5% Bonus to Spell Focus
15% Attack Speed
35% Cast Speed
+1000 Defense
25% to Energy
Physical Resist 10%
yet, so I feel like I should be doing something... Also, how exactly do you do tenganze with mid game gear, minus oris' herald. I tried it and maybe my damage is too low, but I just get tagged left and right and die. Any help is appreciated.

From a solo non ladder player who just got past that point (getting the runes to make my Oris). Although I don't have Mill3nia's experience on the character, I do not agree on the Teganze approach. I started going there around lvl 121 with all 115 charms and while it is doable, clearing the spirits takes an awfull long time and you die a lot trying to dodge the balls. Imo, the way to go is with minions but hoplites suck. So, I went for accomplishing JDay uber quest (Mathael is doable although not easy) to get the crystal flame medallion. With it you can tp in the middle of spirits, spam the spawn edyrem skill and repeat. Clearing Teganze then becomes really easy and fast that it only took me 3 hours to get the 6 magic runes.

Hope that helps you.

While I'm at it, does bear stance prevent from using Magic Missile ? I'm at 50 phys res but lvl 120 ubers like kabraxis or Athula still hit me pretty hard...I'm really considering crafting a new shield.

Thanks for that. I'll definitely try to get that charm.
mill3nia
Cog
227 | 31
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Jounzy wrote:
Ntf1015 wrote:What exactly do you do when you're running around? I don't have
Oris' Herald

Oris' Herald
Scepters

'ArcIgnVenFulGlaGul'
Runeword Level: 100
Orb Effects Applied to this Item are Doubled
+(2 to 3) to All Skills
+5% Bonus to Spell Focus
15% Attack Speed
35% Cast Speed
+1000 Defense
25% to Energy
Physical Resist 10%

Hope that helps you.

Once you're able to cap your Physical res with passive you really don't need bear stance
yuskue123
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
How to make that boots! Omg 80% !!
mill3nia
Cog
227 | 31
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
yuskue123 wrote:How to make that boots! Omg 80% !!

mark of infusion on t1 boots then add mo and lodestone umos
yuskue123
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
mill3nia wrote:

So I made that boots with ring ammy and a rare sacred boots?
mill3nia
Cog
227 | 31
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
yuskue123 wrote:
mill3nia wrote:

So I made that boots with ring ammy and a rare sacred boots?

no. you need to make honorific t1 boots with mark of infusion so you get double orb effect.
Aresius911
Skeleton
2 | 0
What belt are u using for shrine craft belt. I have a plated belt sacred, but after 40 try, i only get +X barbare skills.

ty
mill3nia
Cog
227 | 31
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Aresius911 wrote:What belt are u using for shrine craft belt. I have a plated belt sacred, but after 40 try, i only get +X barbare skills.

ty

I'd use a "belt" or sash, something low req so you aren't wasting excessive points into str. and skill affixes are rare, keep trying!
HeroicDose
Lava Lord
94 | 1
is the yaerius belt/gloves/body combo not better at endgame than having crafts in those slots? the belt str req is massive (1225) and youll have to get your resists from other slots, but the bonuses are really great. its what im using RN, but im curious to hear from people who have tried it against other top tier gear