Achilles - An Endgame Neutraldin Guide

Alessandro88Vit
Destroyer
7 | 0
mill3nia wrote:
Alessandro88Vit wrote:hi!your guide has been very good for me!thank you!!it was my first time with median xl, i played with Lord of Destruction 15 years ago, and now this new version of Diablo is amazing!now i am 130 liv and i have to beat Khan to complete all the Uber (untill hard level) alone but i want to ask you where is the best place to find sacred items?Duncraig?where is possible to find the rare orbs?

Duncraig is probably best for finding the sacreds you will need, also the Unique Mystic Orbs can drop anywhere, just very rarely.

ok thank you!your documentation has been really helpful!!!i found one rare orbs and i putted on oris herald!

and at what level is possible to complete uber quest 125 Very hard?
aegontargaryen
Skeleton
3 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Started crafting now, how high do energy factor go on belts.. is it like 150 ?
Jounzy
Prowler
15 | 0
Can the endgame items (thinking about the collector for instance) be dropped in Duncraig ? I thought that they only dropped in higher lvl areas like fautz or brem.
Ntf1015
Gravedigger
183 | 0
Jounzy wrote:Can the endgame items (thinking about the collector for instance) be dropped in Duncraig ? I thought that they only dropped in higher lvl areas like fautz or brem.

As far as I know, you can find any su or ssu in Dunc. Should be able to find that shield there.
OrphineM
Gravedigger
188 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
aegontargaryen wrote:Started crafting now, how high do energy factor go on belts.. is it like 150 ?

EF can only be on belts if you shrine it on or gem it in, it's not a naturally-occurring affix. You can get 150 through perfect jewel crafts, shrine craft, and bless.

Jewels can roll up to 15 EF each, and you get two slots, so you can gem in up to 30 EF into a belt.
Shrine can bless/craft up to 60 EF each, so you can roll up to 120.

Assuming that belt is just blessed/crafted only, that's a nice roll.
mill3nia
Cog
227 | 31
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Jounzy wrote:Can the endgame items (thinking about the collector for instance) be dropped in Duncraig ? I thought that they only dropped in higher lvl areas like fautz or brem.

the only items that are restricted to 130+ areas are Tyrael's Might, Point of No Return, Azurewrath and Stormblade iirc, any other unique can be found in Duncraig.
Jounzy
Prowler
15 | 0
mill3nia wrote:

the only items that are restricted to 130+ areas are Tyrael's Might, Point of No Return, Azurewrath and Stormblade iirc, any other unique can be found in Duncraig.

Thanks a lot. Gonna farm Duncraig then.
Jounzy
Prowler
15 | 0
On more question. How do you get the great gems of fire, cold and light (near Kabraxis) with the vesseldin ? I already got the wizardry and stone one.
Do you reskill ? If so, can you tell more about the different builds? Do you need specific items also ?
OrphineM
Gravedigger
188 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
The great elementals no longer completely null all other elements than their own, thankfully, so honestly you'll just need to lean more on your meatshields to draw aggro, and get Oris' Herald.

If you need that, it might be worth respeccing into a sumodin, as they have an easier time running teganze until you're fully geared out.
Jounzy
Prowler
15 | 0
OrphineM wrote:The great elementals no longer completely null all other elements than their own, thankfully, so honestly you'll just need to lean more on your meatshields to draw aggro, and get Oris' Herald.

If you need that, it might be worth respeccing into a sumodin, as they have an easier time running teganze until you're fully geared out.

I'll give it a try with the vesseldin. Although since you are mentioning it, I'm thinking about respeccing into a summoding for Toraja and getting the charm. I can tank just fine right now but my edyrems are so weak that I cannot keep up while casting them. Do you think that I need specific gear after respeccing also?