Achilles - An Endgame Neutraldin Guide

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
User avatar
Akak_
Pit Knight
109 | -7
u can put -10% requirements jewels in khazra plate or why wont this work?
User avatar
mill3nia
Grubber
304 | 27
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Akak_ wrote:u can put -10% requirements jewels in khazra plate or why wont this work?

You can. But it already has increased requirements so -10% doesn't really make a very large difference
User avatar
mill3nia
Grubber
304 | 27
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
finally made +2 paladin skill wormhole, this is the about the top end damage you can reach for level 140. Image
User avatar
mill3nia
Grubber
304 | 27
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
added a few additional mid-game options
User avatar
Muilpeer
Mangler
470 | 12
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
mill3nia wrote:finally made +2 paladin skill wormhole, this is the about the top end damage you can reach for level 140. Image


Oh my god, I have literally put phys/magic spell dmg om every item I have and really a lot of good gear fully decked out with Zod crafted jewels.

Besides that full energy spec and all charms up to lvl 110 active

My dmg still only runs at 4~5k which is mediocre at best. This is with the +4 pally skill SU dagger and the Yaerius Alembic belt.

Also, whenever I activate the stat boosting skill, in 95% of the time I have to manually re-equip a random item or else it doesn't activate the gear. This causes me to lose part of the 20 seconds I have before the timer runs out the first time. This is super annoying, is there any cure for this?

Started crafting with enchanted shrines but sadly haven't had good rolls so far. The shield only rolled +1 to bear stance, would that be enough?
User avatar
mill3nia
Grubber
304 | 27
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Muilpeer wrote:
mill3nia wrote:finally made +2 paladin skill wormhole, this is the about the top end damage you can reach for level 140. Image


Oh my god, I have literally put phys/magic spell dmg om every item I have and really a lot of good gear fully decked out with Zod crafted jewels.

Besides that full energy spec and all charms up to lvl 110 active

My dmg still only runs at 4~5k which is mediocre at best. This is with the +4 pally skill SU dagger and the Yaerius Alembic belt.

Also, whenever I activate the stat boosting skill, in 95% of the time I have to manually re-equip a random item or else it doesn't activate the gear. This causes me to lose part of the 20 seconds I have before the timer runs out the first time. This is super annoying, is there any cure for this?

Started crafting with enchanted shrines but sadly haven't had good rolls so far. The shield only rolled +1 to bear stance, would that be enough?


weapon swap twice after casting demiurge to reequip gear, and any bear stance roll is fine, just keep at shrine crafting, you'll end up with good rolls eventually :) best of luck.
Deadpoolxox
Invader
8 | -2
hello, how to Defense TEGANZE moster that was so hunt to me :(
thanks !
Edited by Deadpoolxox 6 months.
User avatar
Akak_
Pit Knight
109 | -7
-10%(maybe -14%) * 6 = ???
lolwutinternet
Skeleton
2 | 0
Deadpoolxox wrote:TEGANZE

this is one of those levels where i've found that summons are a huge help. i basically stick Scourges on left-click and throw sacrificial idiots front of me non-stop while running behind them clearing umbaru dudes with Vessel. between them and the eventual wall of reanimates from Demiurge you'll basically never get hit by a ball unless you're running way out in front.
Deadpoolxox
Invader
8 | -2
lolwutinternet wrote:
Deadpoolxox wrote:TEGANZE

this is one of those levels where i've found that summons are a huge help. i basically stick Scourges on left-click and throw sacrificial idiots front of me non-stop while running behind them clearing umbaru dudes with Vessel. between them and the eventual wall of reanimates from Demiurge you'll basically never get hit by a ball unless you're running way out in front.

thanks for answer,will try it need to farm some runes n ess :)