Achilles - An Endgame Neutraldin Guide

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
User avatar
mill3nia
Daystar
689 | 13
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Xtraordinary_U wrote:Probably a stupid question.
But which would give better dps dead lakes lady or Angiris?

a well rolled +7 Angiris would edge out dead lake's by a bit if you are energy synergy/ef capped otherwise deadlakes would win
Xtraordinary_U
Sasquatch
68 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
mill3nia wrote:
Xtraordinary_U wrote:Probably a stupid question.
But which would give better dps dead lakes lady or Angiris?

a well rolled +7 Angiris would edge out dead lake's by a bit if you are energy synergy/ef capped otherwise deadlakes would win


I believe I'm pushing around 410ish energy synergy. So maybe worth the investment.
User avatar
mill3nia
Daystar
689 | 13
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Xtraordinary_U wrote:
mill3nia wrote:
Xtraordinary_U wrote:Probably a stupid question.
But which would give better dps dead lakes lady or Angiris?

a well rolled +7 Angiris would edge out dead lake's by a bit if you are energy synergy/ef capped otherwise deadlakes would win


I believe I'm pushing around 410ish energy synergy. So maybe worth the investment.

could be just be aware dead lake's has EF on it, Angiris does not so it will put you behind a bit
Xtraordinary_U
Sasquatch
68 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
mill3nia wrote:
Xtraordinary_U wrote:
mill3nia wrote:
Xtraordinary_U wrote:Probably a stupid question.
But which would give better dps dead lakes lady or Angiris?

a well rolled +7 Angiris would edge out dead lake's by a bit if you are energy synergy/ef capped otherwise deadlakes would win


I believe I'm pushing around 410ish energy synergy. So maybe worth the investment.

could be just be aware dead lake's has EF on it, Angiris does not so it will put you behind a bit


ended up buying a Adjudicator, for pretty cheap, up to 16-19k.
User avatar
mill3nia
Daystar
689 | 13
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Xtraordinary_U wrote:
mill3nia wrote:
Xtraordinary_U wrote:
mill3nia wrote:
Xtraordinary_U wrote:Probably a stupid question.
But which would give better dps dead lakes lady or Angiris?

a well rolled +7 Angiris would edge out dead lake's by a bit if you are energy synergy/ef capped otherwise deadlakes would win


I believe I'm pushing around 410ish energy synergy. So maybe worth the investment.

could be just be aware dead lake's has EF on it, Angiris does not so it will put you behind a bit


ended up buying a Adjudicator, for pretty cheap, up to 16-19k.


nice
jollestroger
Azure Drake
179 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
What socket fillers did you use on your merc?
jollestroger
Azure Drake
179 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
What socket fillers did you use on your merc?
Jehiren
Imp
4 | 0
I'm having a bit of a hard time getting any boots I eerie craft to be better than the Wake of Destruction. Even with practically perfect EF/Energy% rolls. Is this typically an issue? My vessel is currently ~14-16k damage
User avatar
mill3nia
Daystar
689 | 13
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Jehiren wrote:I'm having a bit of a hard time getting any boots I eerie craft to be better than the Wake of Destruction. Even with practically perfect EF/Energy% rolls. Is this typically an issue? My vessel is currently ~14-16k damage


just stick with the wake's, big upgrade are the spirit walkers
YeetimusMaximus
Acid Prince
46 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
How did you wind up dealing with the seals after Kabraxis in order to get the great gems to upgrade Black Road for spawning Fautz portal?