Achilles - An Endgame Neutraldin Guide

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
dekrikke
Fallen
1 | 0
skrig wrote:To survive in Fauzt it is important to have 50% DR, good +skills amount for blessed life flat DR (get all +skills charms as I wrote in PM), and MO'ed flat DR on all jewellery, always buffed with SA & Vindicate...

Does this also apply in Assault on mount arreat? I’m at 112 as a Sumodin, having a lot of fun so far.
But my scourges and myself were instantly owned there. Just 7% dr though since I haven’t unlocked the 115-skill yet.

Might also switch from summoning as main dmg source to UHM or neutraldin. :)
skrig
Sasquatch
69 | 0
Yes, this applies there, although Hawk trap will still hurt you.
Knight_Saber
Abomination
142 | -10
As someone who played neutraldin way back when (pre-M12), I find the current version to be a trash build. If you lapse and let demiurge expire, your gear drops off, and won't re-equip until you weapon switch (or re-equip), at which point you die, in any serious area.

Meanwhile, UMP can be like "whoops, a buff expired 2 minutes ago, I should cast that again", while still murdering thousands.

[edit] If they could fix the engine to re-equip gear automatically once you re-cast demiurge for stats, this build might be worth playing. Not hardcore viable though, that's for damn sure.
Istaryu
Core Lord
393 | -8
Knight_Saber wrote:As someone who played neutraldin way back when (pre-M12), I find the current version to be a trash build. If you lapse and let demiurge expire, your gear drops off, and won't re-equip until you weapon switch (or re-equip), at which point you die, in any serious area.

Meanwhile, UMP can be like "whoops, a buff expired 2 minutes ago, I should cast that again", while still murdering thousands.

[edit] If they could fix the engine to re-equip gear automatically once you re-cast demiurge for stats, this build might be worth playing. Not hardcore viable though, that's for damn sure.

Reading patch notes is for plebs, i see.
skrig
Sasquatch
69 | 0
I would advise those who are making this build to not rely on Demiurge dexterity bonus for their gear to be equipped. With most charms you don't need it, and if you are lacking some, insert -10% req jewels, or add some dexterity through MO's on the gear you are most likely to replace soon.
Melatonina
Pit Knight
107 | -1
Is this build still using silly 16 or 20sec cooldown skills ?
tbone503
Lava Lord
99 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Melatonina wrote:Is this build still using silly 16 or 20sec cooldown skills ?

Yup, still the same.
Melatonina
Pit Knight
107 | -1
tbone503 wrote:

Yup, still the same.

Shhh, that's not funny :(

Is there any good endgame clearer pala build that doesnt have to use such buffs ?
or something like 60 s ? really ? ...
Knight_Saber
Abomination
142 | -10
Melatonina wrote:
► Show Spoiler

Is there any good endgame clearer pala build that doesnt have to use such buffs ?

UMP gets by on 1 buff every 30s and 1 every 60. Others are much longer. Through a lot of content, the 30s buff can drop off and you DGAF.
tbone503
Lava Lord
99 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Melatonina wrote:
tbone503 wrote:

Yup, still the same.

Actually this pally build doesn't rely on any short term buffs, just long ones. Not sure it can get you to end game though. I'm at 127 with it and i don't really put in a lot of time so maybe it could go higher.

Oh and it's fun as hell trotting around as a demon and pouncing on your prey.

The Sumodin by HechtHeftig
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=23481