Doomsday
Bone Archer
76 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Istaryu wrote:
tbone503 wrote:From the new season coming:

Pretty sure it's 25% right now.

How much of a difference do you think this will make?

Nothing, the game is balanced around players having 0 magic res. There are 2 major sources of incoming magic dmg that i know of: barrels in duncraig (7k pure magic dmg), and the lvl125 witch, but the barrels you can dodge manually, and the witch you can just get gear for more hp since its a purify fight and your gear doesnt matter.

we got a little change here, just for the facts.

DUNCRAIG
Barrels no longer deal 6000 physical damage, but now deal an additional 4000 magic damage, making them unblockable. Area reduced by 6%

but what does additional of 4000 magic damage now mean, additional to what ? was it 6000Phys/6000magic and now 10k Magic ?
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Istaryu wrote:

Nothing, the game is balanced around players having 0 magic res. There are 2 major sources of incoming magic dmg that i know of: barrels in duncraig (7k pure magic dmg), and the lvl125 witch, but the barrels you can dodge manually, and the witch you can just get gear for more hp since its a purify fight and your gear doesnt matter.

Good to know however they are making changes to the barrels in duncraig also. Probably to specifically keep this build from rolling through it so well like it does now.

Ekital
Grubber
310 | 11
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Big changes not noted by others are as follows:

Nerfs:
-Vith runes no longer give apple healing rate.
-Apples now give a flat regen.
-Spellbind is now a curse. Lab mods will now affect it.
-Endgame items (SSU, top tier rare affix rolls, XIS rw): reduced the bonuses to All/Class skills by ~15% on items which were giving high values of this stat, in order to keep skill points more relevant for skill level scaling abilities in the late game
-Gloves: +2 Paladin Skills on gloves now replaced to Druid, as they had no such affix in the lower equipment slots

Buffs:
Yaerius set requirements reduced.
Edited by Ekital 4 years.
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ekital wrote:Buffs:
Yaerius set requirements reduced.

A law that. Might have to revisit it for this build. Interesting.
HurtSmash404
Azure Drake
162 | 0
Will this build be any good in 1.3 that's coming tomorrow, or will it be bad because nobody will have the gear to make it work for a few days?
Fourloken
Skeleton
3 | 0
HurtSmash404 wrote:Will this build be any good in 1.3 that's coming tomorrow, or will it be bad because nobody will have the gear to make it work for a few days?

Been leveling up with this build. It's strong so far even with just TUs
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
tbone503 wrote:
Istaryu wrote:

Good to know however they are making changes to the barrels in duncraig also. Probably to specifically keep this build from rolling through it so well like it does now.

Well I can say that duncraig is definitely not nerfed for Achilles. In fact with the changes I'm finding I'm much more efficient at clearing it. Good news ;)
Fourloken
Skeleton
3 | 0
This build felt really strong until act 5 NM and now both my damage and survivability feel pretty bad. I have all TUS except Honorific belt and boots. Anyone have advice on what to do at this point?
Shamcrank
Fallen
1 | 0
You're going to need to replace your TU's at this point with Eerie crafted items. Progressions always starts to slow around A5 NM with lots of builds and now is the time to actually start farming mats to get some good rolls on crafted gear.

Also make sure that your merc is equipped well also. They help a TON.
Sanya
Thunder Beetle
50 | 0
Common Posting Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Edited by Sanya 4 years.