Achilles - An Endgame Neutraldin Guide

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Muszta
Prowler
16 | 0
Im_a_ninja wrote:Maybe stick to duncraic, k3k until fully sig buffed.. and a better roll on amulet will help

Roll on amulet? :shock: How?
How can I roll on a sacred uniq item?
tbone503
Mangler
495 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Muszta wrote:
Thanks for sharing! 8-) Nice!
I think you have to get Archbishop Lazarus Trophy for +1 max resists.

Actually I play non-ladder and my Glorious Book Median is the old-school one with +2 to all skills and the trophy already applied which used to be +1% to experience. I think I might be better off with the one I have because of the extra to all skills, but probably a good idea to make a newer one to keep on hand when I need to bump my resistances up another point.

smartasss
Son of Lucion
746 | 2
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
tbone503 wrote:
Muszta wrote:
Thanks for sharing! 8-) Nice!
I think you have to get Archbishop Lazarus Trophy for +1 max resists.

Actually I play non-ladder and my Glorious Book Median is the old-school one with +2 to all skills and the trophy already applied which used to be +1% to experience. I think I might be better off with the one I have because of the extra to all skills, but probably a good idea to make a newer one to keep on hand when I need to bump my resistances up another point.

Old trophy is +1sk not 1exp so u do not have a trophy there.
HurtSmash404
Azure Drake
162 | -14
Hah, I wonder if this build will get nerfed to Holy Caster Paladin level in 1.4.
Muszta
Prowler
16 | 0
Muszta wrote:
Im_a_ninja wrote:Maybe stick to duncraic, k3k until fully sig buffed.. and a better roll on amulet will help

I really need to know this...
Is there a way by i can change the stats of the sacred uniq item?
Fululf
Abomination
150 | 3
Muszta wrote:
Muszta wrote:

No u cant change the roll of your sacred uniq amu, but the +skills varies on that amulet. So u could get +3 skills instead of +1, that is what they mean with better roll amulet.
Also, u can get +1 extra skill by using oil of luck on the amu (:
Fululf
Abomination
150 | 3
Fululf wrote:
Muszta wrote:
Muszta wrote:

No u cant change the roll of your sacred uniq amu, but the +skills varies on that amulet. So u could get +3 skills instead of +1, that is what they mean with better roll amulet.
Also, u can get +1 extra skill by using oil of luck on the amu (:

E: other rolls varies too, skills and % dmg are most important to look for.
Muszta
Prowler
16 | 0
Thanks, i thought I'm missing out something important...
Phroximus
Jungle Hunter
25 | -1
Is this build still viable in 1.4?
tbone503
Mangler
495 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Yup, only real change as far as I can see is if you're using The Collector for your shield, you go from 5 skills up to 6 skills when socketed with great runes, but you also go from 60% spell damage down to 48% spell damage which is about a wash for damage but a bit of a gain to other skills. This build "as is" runs Fauztinville/Bremmtown extremely well and The Labs up through 7 or 8 fairly easy. For Duncraig it works great but I've modified it to run with about 650 magic find and still easy and fast kill speeds.