Achilles - An Endgame Neutraldin Guide

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Maxblade19
Sasquatch
62 | 0
Cool thanks for those answer. :-D
User avatar
tbone503
Onyx Knight
620 | 7
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Maxblade19 wrote:Did you change the body armor or you still whit crafted? there no more phys/magic %


Nothing's changed on crafted body armor. This is still what you shoot for

Image

Shrine crafted, then shrine blessed body armor can get up to 40% Phys%/Magic%. Up to 20% for the initial Enchanged shrine craft, then up to another 20% for the Enchanted shrine blessing.

Image

As for the +2 skills and 10-15% All Attributes, those are possible as natural attributes on the initial shrine craft.

Here's an example of one of mine. I got it to roll +2 skills, +20% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage and 15% to all Attributes on the original shrine craft (perfect on all three). Then when I blessed, it picked up another +17% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage which was very solid. And then I used to mystic orbs to bump it up from +37% to +47% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage. I don't have this one currently socketed with anything, but with decent jewels you can boost the Physical/Magic Spell Damage and the Energy Factor to Spell Damage a fair amount more.

Image
Ownya
Lava Lord
92 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
tbone503 wrote:
Maxblade19 wrote:Did you change the body armor or you still whit crafted? there no more phys/magic %


Nothing's changed on crafted body armor. This is still what you shoot for

Image

Shrine crafted, then shrine blessed body armor can get up to 40% Phys%/Magic%. Up to 20% for the initial Enchanged shrine craft, then up to another 20% for the Enchanted shrine blessing.

Image

As for the +2 skills and 10-15% All Attributes, those are possible as natural attributes on the initial shrine craft.

Here's an example of one of mine. I got it to roll +2 skills, +20% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage and 15% to all Attributes on the original shrine craft (perfect on all three). Then when I blessed, it picked up another +17% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage which was very solid. And then I used to mystic orbs to bump it up from +37% to +47% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage. I don't have this one currently socketed with anything, but with decent jewels you can boost the Physical/Magic Spell Damage and the Energy Factor to Spell Damage a fair amount more.

Image


isnt it better to go with Eerie craft to get the Energy Factor high?
User avatar
Crosby4HyG
Monkey King
282 | 4
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
@Ownya I've always had the best results from crafting Enchanted for Neutraldin, the flat phys/mag spell damage seems to yield better overall VoJ damage. Feel free to experiment though, you do still need a fair bit of EF and you want to try to get as close as possible to that 425% Energy Synergy on the VoJ skill itself.
User avatar
tbone503
Onyx Knight
620 | 7
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Ownya wrote:isnt it better to go with Eerie craft to get the Energy Factor high?


You need both. This guide that mill3nia put together is suggesting a mixture of the two. Also you can get a lot of energy factor from the Zod crafted jewels you'll want to be socketing.

Image

And as Crosby4HyG noted above once you get to the 425% energy synergy on VoJ there's not much point in adding more as you'll get a lot more bang for your buck with physical/magic spell damage after that. Just be sure you're buffed with Demiurge when you check your energy synergy on VoJ for the 425%.

Image
AAlpha01
Vampiress
36 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I have been having a couple issues with the build. My resist is not maxed, which I feel I need now that I got to hell difficulty. What's the best way to manage resist with also getting the energy factor to the 425%?

Second. Can someone clarify the attributes this build should have? I have been primarily been placing my points in vit and eng but now that sacred items are dropping I am needing much more strength. Any suggestions? :flip:
User avatar
Crosby4HyG
Monkey King
282 | 4
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
AAlpha01 wrote:I have been having a couple issues with the build. My resist is not maxed, which I feel I need now that I got to hell difficulty. What's the best way to manage resist with also getting the energy factor to the 425%?

Second. Can someone clarify the attributes this build should have? I have been primarily been placing my points in vit and eng but now that sacred items are dropping I am needing much more strength. Any suggestions? :flip:


You're right in that max res is important for hell, gems are a great way to get res. Ith crafted jewels are another and will often yield other good stats. The 425% is an eventual goal, you won't reach that quickly. The more you put into energy and the higher your overall energy factor is, the closer you'll get to that 425%. Eventually once you've got res on your base gear, you can start transitioning into Zod crafted jewels with 15EF and 2-4 Phys/Magic dmg per jewel.

With the attributes you should be putting the vast majority into Vit and Energy. Don't forget that you can use -req jewels or MO gear to make the str/dex requirements much lower. Putting a lot of points into Str/Dex will really cripple your build so try to avoid that if at all possible.
AAlpha01
Vampiress
36 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Crosby4HyG wrote:
AAlpha01 wrote:I have been having a couple issues with the build. My resist is not maxed, which I feel I need now that I got to hell difficulty. What's the best way to manage resist with also getting the energy factor to the 425%?

Second. Can someone clarify the attributes this build should have? I have been primarily been placing my points in vit and eng but now that sacred items are dropping I am needing much more strength. Any suggestions? :flip:


You're right in that max res is important for hell, gems are a great way to get res. Ith crafted jewels are another and will often yield other good stats. The 425% is an eventual goal, you won't reach that quickly. The more you put into energy and the higher your overall energy factor is, the closer you'll get to that 425%. Eventually once you've got res on your base gear, you can start transitioning into Zod crafted jewels with 15EF and 2-4 Phys/Magic dmg per jewel.

With the attributes you should be putting the vast majority into Vit and Energy. Don't forget that you can use -req jewels or MO gear to make the str/dex requirements much lower. Putting a lot of points into Str/Dex will really cripple your build so try to avoid that if at all possible.



Thanks! I will try your suggestions.
User avatar
tbone503
Onyx Knight
620 | 7
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
AAlpha01 wrote:I have been having a couple issues with the build. My resist is not maxed, which I feel I need now that I got to hell difficulty. What's the best way to manage resist with also getting the energy factor to the 425%?

Second. Can someone clarify the attributes this build should have? I have been primarily been placing my points in vit and eng but now that sacred items are dropping I am needing much more strength. Any suggestions? :flip:


Crosby4HyG's suggestions are spot on. Also, if you wanted to post your notarmory link we can take a look at specifics and perhaps make some recommendations.
blatkill
Djinn
536 | 2
With endagem gear, I usually manage to put all point in vitality and reach 390/400% VoJ. With nathalya deception Mo'ed 5x periapt, I reached 38k life for high tier lab farming.
https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=socuteblat