Achilles - An Endgame Neutraldin Guide

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Rhinoserious
Fallen
1 | 0
is it easy to level with vessels? Or should I start with something else and spec into vessels later?

Considering this as a starter.
Yeahsper
Bone Archer
77 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Rhinoserious wrote:is it easy to level with vessels? Or should I start with something else and spec into vessels later?

Considering this as a starter.

Before neutraldin have been terrible to level as, its been decent up until nightmare baal but then you seriously lacks the single target damage.

Now with 1.6 with a new single target spells which says it deals very high single target, it might work as a starter. We dont know the damage numbers yet, but it might be possible.
MiahMagick
Fallen
1 | 0
So, I'm a newb. My first character is a Neutraldin, and after this patch hits, I will literally be unable to use my shield, which is the only way I can use my weapon. Seen some talk on the energy and damage side of things, but what about the loss in DEX? I'm already wearing a majority of garbage charms just for -10% req that, while fine for where I'm at in the game gear-wise, are not exactly long-term goals for the character (as I understand it). Are we just going to accept that putting hard points in STR/DEX (I currently have none) is now just going to be a thing we do? Do we relegate a slot (or two) to Honorifics to prop our build up in Hell before we can start farming good gear? What about end-game w/ BiS stuff?

Just a level 115 character who's been learning the game as they go now wondering what the hell I should be thinking/planning for after this patch hits.
User avatar
Ekital
Cog
204 | -5
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
MiahMagick wrote:So, I'm a newb. My first character is a Neutraldin, and after this patch hits, I will literally be unable to use my shield, which is the only way I can use my weapon. Seen some talk on the energy and damage side of things, but what about the loss in DEX? I'm already wearing a majority of garbage charms just for -10% req that, while fine for where I'm at in the game gear-wise, are not exactly long-term goals for the character (as I understand it). Are we just going to accept that putting hard points in STR/DEX (I currently have none) is now just going to be a thing we do? Do we relegate a slot (or two) to Honorifics to prop our build up in Hell before we can start farming good gear? What about end-game w/ BiS stuff?

Just a level 115 character who's been learning the game as they go now wondering what the hell I should be thinking/planning for after this patch hits.


Umm keep leveling. Charms should be basically enough to get your stats high enough to wear gear. You can get the following from charms:

+40% All Attributes
+5% All attributes (Crystalline Flame Medallion Trophy)
+130 All attributes
+(0-38) All attributes (Bull Prince Rodeo)
+25 Strength (Baal charm)
+(0-140) All attributes (Teganze Charm + Upgrade - obviously getting 140 is like impossible but you can shoot for 60-80)
+(11-30) All attributes (Cold Fusion Schematics)

You might need to invest like ~50-100 attribute points in strength to wear the Yaerius two-piece but that's about it. Rest can go into vitality.
Daiug2
Cultist
20 | 0
I'll post an update for the early game items since the one posted is pretty outdated:

Helm: The Allseeing Eye (i suggest stopping at TU3 due to dex constraints)
Chest: Dragon's Blood /Akara's Robe (Nightmare Tristan) / Mirage (Runeworld)
Weapons: Vindicatress + Thunderhead the damage and defenses are much better than Demoncall (thanks to the new absolution)
Gloves: Kali (Runworld)
Belt: Rainbow (Runeworld) into Truce (Runeworld)
Boots: Wake of Destruction or Megalith


For skills all you need is smaxing the 2 Vessels and Life and Death, 7 points into Rapture (to remove the -Movemnet speed of Sacred Armor) and the rest into Demiurge/Sacred Armor.

With that the leveling is becoming an absolute breeze
Captcha
Abomination
150 | 3
Not sure Demiurge is worth it now there's no str or dex. Maxing the 2nd vessel seems better?

Also I found Stillwater helm good to get over mana issues early on at least - Sacred Armour is expensive mana cost, so I max that slowly.

Keeping up Hoplites and the innate skill helps survivability and that means I don't need points in Scourges or Demiurge.
User avatar
tbone503
Daystar
692 | 9
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Demiurge still gives a huge boost to life and energy, the loss of dex only seems to have limited of a couple of gear items. So it may not have much use early on but later in the game you're going to want it still.

With charms and what not you'll still be able to equip The Collector late game without the Dex boost you used to get from Demiurge. As long as you don't push the Dex requirement through the roof with the Lodestone/Sigil of Absolution setup on The Collector.
User avatar
TgTalcon
Lava Lord
92 | 21
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Just a heads up for everyone. This guide is no longer accurate, you can find some "Okay" success using it as a guideline, however there are a ton of changes to it that I'll be working on. Mill3nia hasn't been around as of late, so we're going to be redoing the guide and completely revamping it. Right now, I can 100% say however, Neutraldin is much stronger in teams of damage output, and bossing than it has been in a long time. But it's survivability is lacking a bit, it's no longer the immortal god it once was.

That being said, yes. Eventually you get really tanky, and still have solid damage.
Daiug2
Cultist
20 | 0
Gotta ask, what should we skip on now for points?

The "worst" skill seems Life and Death, but it feels so weird not placing any point into it. Any suggestions?
User avatar
Ekital
Cog
204 | -5
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Daiug2 wrote:Gotta ask, what should we skip on now for points?

The "worst" skill seems Life and Death, but it feels so weird not placing any point into it. Any suggestions?


Smax VoJ
Smax Life and Death
Smax Demiurge
Smax Blessed Life or until you have 50% PR
7-12 Rapture
1-10 Equinox
1 Point into Ressurect,Absolution,Divine Apparitition
Rest into SA

Overall Neutraldin received approximately a 2x Dmg increase

This is the damage with very basic crafts, no crafted jewels and about 1/10th the investment. It's already approaching Collector/Adjudicator damage from before. (Also a bunch of missing charms still)
Image

Look forward to the guide coming at some point in the next week or so.