Moasseman
Cog
214 | 14
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
frsmkre wrote:
I'll respec when I find my next bella. So it says like 200 points into dex? How much of a damage loss is that? Is 200 even going to be enough by itself? My dex is legit under 40 and ar is probably less than 1k or something. (At work cant check right now) I dont want to mo something and ruin it.

I dont think vice is an option since then I may as well change my boots since I wont have the 2pc bonus and stance. Belt swap will make me lose most of my mf too.

The issue here is that you're trying to do BOSSES with a gearset that's tailor-made for FARMING.

That's like rolling a pouncesin to kill bosses. You can do it but you'd have 54354345443464373 times better results if you actually switched your setup around a bit

You ARE allowed to switch pieces of gear around.
frsmkre
Thunder Beetle
54 | 0
Moasseman wrote:
frsmkre wrote:
I'll respec when I find my next bella. So it says like 200 points into dex? How much of a damage loss is that? Is 200 even going to be enough by itself? My dex is legit under 40 and ar is probably less than 1k or something. (At work cant check right now) I dont want to mo something and ruin it.

I dont think vice is an option since then I may as well change my boots since I wont have the 2pc bonus and stance. Belt swap will make me lose most of my mf too.

The issue here is that you're trying to do BOSSES with a gearset that's tailor-made for FARMING.

That's like rolling a pouncesin to kill bosses. You can do it but you'd have 54354345443464373 times better results if you actually switched your setup around a bit

You ARE allowed to switch pieces of gear around.

Ok so I have a great farming item setup, what should I be using for ubers? The gear section had both types combined. I don't have much of the other recommended late game gear other than what I listed so i'm guessing for bosses I use the mid game gear section? Maybe my necro will be somewhat salvageable for ubers without a full respec?

Can you please choose between these for ubers for me?

I dont have any end game weapons other than hwanins and buriza

Metal head vs idol vs witch hunter vs trang (+2 TRANG)

candlewake (didn't roll cannot be frozen) vs erawan

galeb vs feather vs vice

lilith vs wormtongue (you already said worm)

maffers vs nephilim

im stuck with der nebelrings for right now

also stuck with my ammy for now.
mars1
Bone Archer
78 | 3
A little something for the xbow makers to look for
https://i.imgur.com/Gax5siz.jpg
kuz i know da wae !
frsmkre
Thunder Beetle
54 | 0
I equipped a wormtongue and vicegrip and boy did i destroy a boss i couldnt even touch before. Also im at like 180 sigs so I may not have to respec after all since I can still get enough points for all the AR ill ever need.
masochista
Core Lord
395 | 28
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
What about
Tartarus

Tartarus
Crossbows

'BerChamFal'
Runeword Level: 83
5% Chance to cast level 42 Mind Ripple on Kill
20% Attack Speed
+0.75 to Maximum Damage (Based on Character Level)
+(172 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
Slow Target 10%
(15 to 20)% to Strength
5% to Dexterity
Maximum Mana +5%
Fire Resist +100%
Lightning Resist +100%
+(101 to 150) Life after each Kill
as midgame weapon?
Moasseman
Cog
214 | 14
Common Guide Badge
masochista wrote:What about
Tartarus

Tartarus
Crossbows

'BerChamFal'
Runeword Level: 83
5% Chance to cast level 42 Mind Ripple on Kill
20% Attack Speed
+0.75 to Maximum Damage (Based on Character Level)
+(172 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
Slow Target 10%
(15 to 20)% to Strength
5% to Dexterity
Maximum Mana +5%
Fire Resist +100%
Lightning Resist +100%
+(101 to 150) Life after each Kill
as midgame weapon?

Tartarus works, however I'm not sure if Singularity proc still interrupts your attacking (it used to long time ago, haven't tested since)
frsmkre
Thunder Beetle
54 | 0
Athulula was hard but I beat her. No uber guides are rough. Quov sin without wheel of fortune? How do I do that without abusing sprint and pillars.
Moasseman
Cog
214 | 14
Common Guide Badge
frsmkre wrote:Athulula was hard but I beat her. No uber guides are rough. Quov sin without wheel of fortune? How do I do that without abusing sprint and pillars.

I got up to 90% resists and then just run around and threw widows at him. Didn't see a big need to facetank the beam, just running through it was plenty easy.
kamolider
Prowler
17 | 0
What's some good mid-game gear for bossing 120+? I'm stuck, did every uber <120, and now I can't kill any boss, my widowmaker deals 7k dmg max.
Moasseman
Cog
214 | 14
Common Guide Badge
kamolider wrote:What's some good mid-game gear for bossing 120+? I'm stuck, did every uber <120, and now I can't kill any boss, my widowmaker deals 7k dmg max.

Which bosses are causing you trouble? QT is a simple gear check. For Kab, try to get as high poison res and movement speed as you can. Visegrip can be used for Kab if your AR sucks ass. Crafted Stinger xbow will be your best bet if you need more deeps.